Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Sorry if this thread has been done before but the search came up with nothing.

I loved this show, some episodes were really freaky!

Dazzler619
Yeah me too! I really got freaked out by 1 episode which this lawyer's client got away with murder and told him that he'll kill him if he tells anyone.The lawyer gave back this pen he lend him and said get the devil's autograph.When the client was about to go on the elevator, he slipped and the pen went through his heart.This was a true story!

charmedFairy
I luv this showhappy Me and my bro used to watch it whenever 'twas on mainly fridays I think, it was good, scary too since some of the things were true messed

Morning_Glory
is it on anymore... some of them were obvious they werent real but then some of the stories creeped the living hell out of me sad

Dazzler619
It may be still on sci fi channell but i'm not sure

gls
it is but only certain days a week...

Atomic Rico
The only thing scarier then the episodes themselves is Johnathan Frakes *shudders*

Wolfie
I liked the episodes that were hosted by the guy from Star Trek. The others were terrible!

Dazzler619
What others? There was only James Brolin and Jonathan Franks who hosted the show confused

Striel
I like to watch this show sometimes. Some of the clips are great, others are terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.