Venom vs. Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StrawNilla
The two are basically even in terms of strength (class 25).

No CIS (Character Induced Stupidity) just straight up battling.

NoFate007
Venom. Spider-Man beats Scorpion, and Venom bets Spider-Man, so this is an easy question.

Scoobless
scorpion's one of my fav spidey bad guys..... especially during the somewhat silly "rules of the game" storyline where he almost rips off his own leg........ i rarely laugh out loud reading comics but that was brilliant
he's as fast as spidey and venom, potentialy faster, and the only reason spidey can stay ahead of him in a fist fight is the spider sense, but venom can take a hell of a lot more than him and the poison and acid from the tail may not even affect him, i'd have to go with venom

Mainstream
Scorpion has a strength class of 15 tons and venom has a strength class of about 11 tons...I read it in the spider man guide book that came out a few months back.

IRTMU-Dragon
Venom has everything spiderman has, more strength, more endurance and a half ferocious half insane level of intelligence... hes just a raw machine of death if he needs to be.

NEVER trust marvel books or anything of the sort including those stupid dictionaries, there never right and they go out of date pretty fast.

I doubt how long scoprion would hold up against Web-slinging, wall climbing, spider-senseic, very powerful Venom.

Scoobless
venom doesn't have spider sense......... but he can see in any direction from the symbiote (we are talking about the brock/venom venom here?)

muffin man
Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.