Can I be banned from viewing certin forums?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Is it possible for a Mod to ban me from viewing certin forums? such as the phiolosophy and religious?

shaber
Perhaps you could be banned for not being able to write past Kindergarten level.

NothingInVein
no

§pearhead
..........oooookey

KR...I doubt it confused

Silver Stardust
It CAN be done, but I don't think you'd actually get banned from viewing a certain forum.

Tex
Nope.

Visit those forums and become infuriated with my liberal blasphemy! devil

shaber
Ahh you're not a mod any more which leaves you open to being ridiculed stick out tongue

KidRock
your an idiot. Is that above a kindergarten level for you?

shaber
It's 'you're'

Clovie
i don't think so...

KidRock
Sorry 'you're' an idiot.

Clovie
both banned whistling

KidRock
Thanks you can leave the thread now

Darth Surgent
Aside from Mod-only sections, there is only one exclusive forum.

Sorry, you're not invited.

42Bardock
You can get kicked in the ass for visiting my Batcave.

Jackie Malfoy
YO don't want to vist his cave anyway it is way too scary in there!lol!Anyway no you will not get ban.I go there all the time and has not been ban yet!JM

42Bardock
Thats it little lady, you are officially banned.
Yeah you I mean Jackie
Note even Ford can help you with that.
Or the Force, nothing, yes I say NOTHING mwuhahahahahahah

Raz
Bardock - use your original account. No dupes allowed.

KidRock - currently not possible. We are relying on people having self-control.

Bardock42
I am sorry I wasn't able to figure out how to do it, well till now. stick out tongue
Where can we ask for chasnges in the forum setup?
Because The Religion forum is dying and it is soo cool

Bardock42
Well I found it, I am an idiot

Ou Be Low hoo
Well, well, well, well, well...What's going on here!?!?! What kind of mischief do you think you would get into if you are allowed to roam free like a wild horse on a prairie?

As a side note...Does this bewildering affliction affect other aspects of your life? Does your mother have to tape your mouth after dinner in-case you carry on eating and eventually explode? What happens when you go near cliff-edges? Do you feel like you can carry on walking over that precipice? What about breathing? Too much of it and you can die from revers-asphyixiation...be careful, little one!

Syren
I severely doubt he comprehended many words in your post, but kudos to you for taking the time to patronise him laughing out loud

KidRock... I'm assuming you are actually asking to be banned, for your own personal reasons? If this is the case then I think you need to get a backbone. I'm not being intentionally nasty, but come on roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
of course you can be banned from viewing certain forums... remember the batcave

ash007
lol the Batcave

wow what load of crap.

No you can't be banned from viewing a certain forums.

Napalm
Why would they ban a member for looking at a fourm?

Syren
I think he was actually requesting a ban... or trying to find out if it would be possible....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.