School Sports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
So what school sports do you guys play? Right now I'm starting baseball on monday the 22nd (march). Hopefully i make A squad. But then i;m going to try out for football in August. Oh, and just wondering, what are your school colors too? My school is Dark Blue and Silver. And my schools thing (canbt think of what it's called right now) is a Panther.

Myth
I did track and basketball in high school and right now I'm doing track for Pacific University.

BarmyBrummie
Tomorrow i have Volleyball and Badminton. On thursday i have Aerobics big grin last term i had netball, football and...badminton. I HATE badminton sad Next term, its athletics....o the joy! roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
well 6 threw 8th grade i played basketball volleyball and track and in high school i was the first varisty player for golf 3rd my freshmen year and first varist this year and next year i am playing football.

SK88728
i'm so happy, tomorrow is the first day of baseball practice! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.