Embarrass Myself Thread (I'm a bad man, and I need to be punished)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Here's where I'll come to post embarrassing stuff about me to make up for my sins.

Entry #1 (incase you have not seen this yet) Here is me wearing a bra after Corran told me to do it for my sins. sad

dark1365
Oh come on man....

The Tired Hiker
I'm sorry, but I need to do this. erm

Clovie
whatthe

preston..you need a rest sad

dark1365
I like your avatar Clovie...

Clovie
thank you smile

dark1365
No problem.

The Tired Hiker
Entry #2 - One time on Halloween when I was in my college Spanish Class, I was dressed up like Han Solo and I almost past out in class. Everyone was looking at me and asking if I was okay. I think it was due to the fact that I partied the night before, then got up to jog that morning since I was feeling fat, and I didn't eat breakfast. sad

The Tired Hiker
Entry #3 - One time at Marine World Africa USA, when I was around 11 years old, I was at the killer whale show and the MC asked, "I want a member from the audience to pick a number between one and ten." Then, he held the mic up to me in front of hundreds of people and I said, 'twelve'. erm

Clovie
omg laughing this is funny

hug

The Tired Hiker
Entry #4 - One time my friend Brian and I were hammered, hanging out in a construction site. Well, the cops arrested us for trespassing and public intoxication. Then they made us sit in jail for four hours with a bunch of crazy people and made us watch 'The Big Hit' with Mark Wahlberg and Lou Diamond Phillips. erm

shellie
terrible

The Tired Hiker
I am a bad man. erm Goodnight, I have to go and sleep in my stupid Motel room now because my mum is having her guests stay the night at the house and someone will be sleeping in my bed. erm God I'm a loser on soooo many levels.

shellie
M'kay goodnight looser wink

Arcane
omg u poor baby, lol 12

Phoenix Aska
WTF?

You should go to your house and kick them those people out of your house or at least out of your room...

dark1365

Snipes
what did he do?

Morning_Glory
whip

**punishing Tired Hiker**

BlackC@t
I thought you were 30, you still live with you parents? I thought you lived in an apartment...

Morning_Glory

Jackie Malfoy
You are being too hard on yourself.Let it go.I am sure the people yuo hurt forgave them because you said sorry.There is no need to keep hurting yourself like this.JM

eggmayo
How many people actually know what he did?
I dont...

The Tired Hiker
I moved out when I was 20. I need to save money and find a new job, so I moved back home last October. It's not like I STILL live at home, I just moved back for a while. I'm not that much of a loser. wink

silentsuicide16
wow you sad pathetic little man.....YOU CRACK ME UP!! laughing and please....dont ever show me that pic of you in the bra ever again!!!*is utterly and completly disturbed*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.