Funniest Moment in a horror film that was meant to be serious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
what do you think is the Funniest Moment in a horror film that was meant to be serious?

one i that i really enjoyed was....

The moment in SAw when the guy who looks like nate from 6 feet under, when he gets electrocuted, that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen, i cried with laughter in the cinema for about 10mins. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Atomic Rico
People getting killed is HILARIOUS

Cinemaddiction
Anything Cary Elwes did in "Saw".

eggmayo
Anything from Dusk Till Dawn 2

Coldfire
I agree with Atomic Rico; killing is supposed to be serious, but most of the time it's not.

Wolfie
In White Noise when Michael Keaton got a call from his wife's cell after she had already died.

Beastro
Every death scene in the Final Destination movies.

charmedFairy
^yea the pipe thing in fd2

Beastro
laughing out loud

Ironman
infreedy vs jason when he bent the guy the other way its almost as funny as this http://img137.exs.cx/img137/796/thismuch33be.jpg

NothingInVein
Seed of Chucky, from opening scene to end credits

Beastro
your sick

Ironman
thats what i said

Beastro
?

Ironman
some one sent me that i was like thats sick then i started laughing cause the greef at his well his dissability and its like a happy thing

eggmayo
What the hell are you talking about?

SlipknoT
laughing thats disturbing but funny

Ironman
isnt it tho

Beastro
Poor little guy...so happy but so strange or uhh unique smile

Ironman
i know i feel sad but that stuff happen, His parents prolly did drugs but its to laugh at not laughing at him. but its still funny tho oh and speeking of funny in FvsJ were Jason twisted that dudes neck was hilarious.

rodeoangel
The whole movie Scream. Especially when that guy is getting killed and his girlfriend can't hear him pounding because she is in the soud proof room. And she turns around and he is all bloody. I was laughing so hard durning that part that my friend had to pause it so we didn't miss the rest of the movie.

(If u want to reply to this send me a private message because I probally won't find this thread again.)

~Kelly~

Soth
What the hell are you talking about? Is that even from Scream? Besides, Scream was intended as a satire, so it's not really meant to be serious

nails
In the grudge I laughed hystercly when Yoko got her head eaten, I mean you could see the thing in the shadows but it was so funny!! and when the husbands sister got eaten alive in her bad! lol, its funny when people die. Also in dawn of the dead at the end when all the zombies rsh the mon the island.. Funny stuff.

papabeard
Freddy vs Jason was meant to be funny, i think you nay have missed the point

papabeard
I think this scene is in Scream 2 , in the uni reording studio/sound lab, near the end, is it dewey and gail weathers?

Cinemaddiction
She meant "Scream 2", when Dewey was getting massacred in the editing room of the college. That said, you're right. It was intentionally over the top, which is why he ironically lived in the end.

dean7879
on white noise when the ghost of michael keaton said ''im sorry'' to his kid on the radio in the car at the end of the film
i laughed..i found it hilarious

Jennifer_Tilly
Thanks guys for spoiling the movies lol!!! anyways on Resident Evil Apocalypse when they were showing Umbrella looking in that one place and all of a sudden here comes zombies eating them.

Wolfie
I didn't find that funny, just dumb. It took Michael Keaton hours on end to find a right frequency and had to record hours of static to just find a few words that needed major enhancing to understand. The radio dial turns itself to a good station and Michael Keaton speaks clearly without the need of playing it back.

Napalm
The deaths from dusk till dawn 2 so corny and funny but I still loved the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.