Calling all ARG lovers (people involved in the metacortex mysteries)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clavis
confused hello there,

I was just wondering who else is interested in ARG? and would like to start a kmc alliance? theres lots of forums about ARG but I would like to keep it here since this is my fav forums.

ARG> Alternate Reality Gaming

It's really fun and if you need more info on it I suggest you just browse a bit to get some info, so if you like gaming and computer shite and stuff this will be perfect for you.

I guess I could also just start a thread on the gamers forum but I was thinking like constant posts on this subject and the differenct mysteries so I was hoping we could make it a sub on gaming and stuff because there are lots of mysteries to be solved just check immersionunlimited dot com and youll find out what its about. big grin thanks darlins for listening eek! cool

dave123
I remember ARG over in the matrix forum eek!

Clavis
whoah freaky people just resurrected the metacortex topic over in the matrix forums I NEED RECOGNITION DAMNIT mad

shit :cry:

dave123
http://www.metacortechs.com/mumowmow/

go to the player's section ninja

Clavis
We are in it eek!

Clovie
huh

Clavis
get some info ull be surprised happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.