Gatway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filipp
Hi can anyone giv som info on gatway big grin

Mainstream
yeah gateway is this mutant midget dude from the land down under. he can make portal for teleportation. he's an unofficial Xman what ever the hell that means.

Mainstream
you do mean the mutant gateway right..and not gateway computers. (silly me of course you mean the mutant Gateway..I hope.)

Filipp
No Soz i mean the computer wink

Mainstream
Seriously? you are kidding right?

Filipp
Na i iz just messin what powers has he stick out tongue

Mainstream
I told you dude teleportation portals he can make portals that teleport people to other places..places. you want to go from new york to Japan but hate flying get GW to portal your butt from NY to Japan.

Filipp
He sounds alright wink

Mainstream
yeah ...he can't fight and is shorter than Wolverine but he's fast as hell because he can teleport from one location to another even if they are thousands of miles apart.

Filipp
its pretty shit hes a migit no

Mainstream
he's small in size but big in heart!

Filipp
huh i dont care !!!! he no fight he no good!!!

Mainstream
dude...just cuz the midget can't fight don't mean he anit no good! if the Xmen are getting their mutant asses kicked GW can port'em to safety!

Filipp
Yea but .......he......he.......fine but still u gotta admit he isnt cool like havok cool

Mainstream
yeah Havok pretty cool much cooler than Cyclopes!

radioboy121
Gateway has not been truly declared as a mutant. It was hinted that his abilities could possibly be mystic in nature. Of the many teleporters, his seem to be one of the most powerful and versatile. Not only is there no strain in going through his portals, but he can teleport people not only throughout Earth, but apparently time (i.e. Jubilee communicating with her deceased parents) and possibly dimensional too.

He's definitely not a fighter, otherwise he wouldn't have taken crap from the Reaver's blackmail. He must have some telepathic means, since when the X-Men used him as a means of travel, regardless of whether they were a telepath or not, his portal always seemed to come out when they wanted it.

Mainstream
so he's not a mutant..he may be just magical huh. I saw him last in the now canceled Xtreme Xmen book.

Filipp
TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!! now that is class but i think he is a mutant and to mainstream THANK YOU ! nearly evry one iv met says cy is better happy

Mainstream
no prob..?Xmen is my specially..why you want to know about Gateway anyway?

Filipp
Got x-men legeds and saw him and thoght "hey a migit" but i dint know who he was so.......

Mainstream
heh heh heh..I forget he was on the game! toward the very end.

Filipp
ya i was curious abot him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.