Ninjai The Little Ninja -- A great web toon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reborn Again
Ninjai -- The Little Ninja is a great web toon on atomfilms.com that I think anyone who enjoys watching Samurai stories should watch. So far there are 10 episodes -- soon to be 12. The story is very touching and the soundtrack is beautiful. I really recommend it!

The story is about a little Samurai boy named Ninjai who travels across Japan in search for the answers that he seeks, encounting demons, swordsmans, and warlords. He befriends a cute little bird while hiding from some ninjas and they become wandering companions.

Ninjai -- The Little Ninja

Bardock42
Dude, what now? Is he a ninja or a samurai. You know that Ninjas and Samurais are like Cats to dogs?

Reborn Again
Thank you for pointing out such a stupid point, Bardock42. If you watch the toon you'll see why I refer to him as a Samurai.

Bardock42
I am just saying you contradict yourself, by saying he's a samurai and a ninja. I will probably watch it thouzgh, thanks.

Reborn Again
Watch the movie, they say he's a ninja, but he acts like a Samurai IMO anyway.

Df02
how can a ninja act like a samurai?
as bardock said, thatd be like a cat barking

Bardock42
yea....hows that supposed to work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.