instrumental metal songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

room #99
Please,recommend me great instrumental songs!

Korri
Metallica - Orion

eggmayo
Anything by Apocalyptica

Aku
Apocalyptica? More like abused instrumental. Excellent music though.

Straylight Run - Existentialism On Prom Night

eggmayo
Apocalyptica I think is more weirdo experimental-classical-metal

Darth Revan
John 5's metal stuff is pretty good. He really plays country better, though... blink

eggmayo
Zugg Island Convict...

Mane
Norma Jean - Pretty soon, I don't know what, but something is going to happen

Victor Von Doom
The greatest instrumental in my opinion is La Villa Strangiato by Rush. YYZ by Rush additionally.

Orion by Metallica is also excellent.

Alpha Centauri
'Just Like You Imagined' by Nine Inch Nails is one of my favourites.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Pilgrimage also.

Deathblow
Jester's Dance, Wayfaerer & Whoracle by In Flames.

Lord_Andres
Oh I got just the perfect thing for ya!, here are two GREAT instrumental songs that you'l LOVE, this is GREAT musicianship!

Europe - Aphasia

(NO THIS IS NOT SOME FINAL COUNTDOWN WITH NO VOCALS, THIS IS A REAL HARD ROCKER!)

John Norum - Endica

Bierbommetje
The first half of Hell March is cool instrumental metal. But thats just me probably, brings back memories. smile

Lord_Andres
you mean the song in Red Alert??? It ownes!!!! and it dose bring back SWEET memories, ah those where the days!, Heroes and Red alert mmmmmmm big grin

Bierbommetje
lol, yes big grin

Lord_Andres
About the lyrics thu, aint it something like 'Hitler Faild' or something like that?

Bierbommetje
lol, dunno actually, but it could be, it does sound like Hitler Failed or something, followed by Sieg Heil I think... dunno if that makes much sense...

room #99
Thank you guys

NothingInVein
Metallica's ORION

eggmayo
Nine Inch Nails - Dead Souls

Korri
loving this guys.

Aku
Brand New - Sic Transit Goria

(Takes a while to get into but the mid-section bridge is literally euphoria to your ears!)

Deathblow
That's neither metal nor an instrumental blink

And Joy Division's original is much better.

eggmayo
Its about as metal as you can get and there are literally 30 seconds of lyrics in the entire song.

Deathblow
It has well over a minute of vocals, and part of it is even vocally driven. Plus there's the bit at the end where Trent screams his lungs out, there's no freakin way it can pass as an instrumental, no way.

I'm sorry but it's nowhere near metal at all.

eggmayo
So if its not metal, what is it?

Deathblow
I'd say it's just plain old alt rock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.