Different and better cover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i just saw the american cover for freddy vs jason on dvd and vhs, as you know your cover has freddys teeth gritted, and you cant see jasons eyes and the background is blue, our one has freddys mouth opened and it looks like hes yelling, and you can see jasons eyes and the back ground is black

Whos cover to you think is better?

HockeyHorror
"Dont judge a book by its cover" or in this case dont just a DVD by its cover etc etc...

either way covers sucked and movie sucked

done and done

Lord Soth
Do you have a pic of the black one? I can't find it anywhere

Freddy_vs_Jason
Click on this: www.freddyvsjason.com then go to "downloads" up the top, then "posters" and its the black one.

Evil Dead
um.......

I have the U.S. dvd and the background is also black, not blue....it also has Freddy yelling, not gritting his teeth.....and you can see Jason's eye........I got it the first day it came out so it's most likely a first pressing if that helps.

SlipknoT
I got the DVD the first day as well, but freddy's teeth are gritted and the backgroung is blue.

VilleValo462
mines is blue background

Freddy_vs_Jason
strange evil dead............. are you sure its region 1 coding?

Evil Dead
yes............

and I bought it at Walmart the day it came out.

Where did you get your info that this cover wasn't released in the U.S.?

SlipknoT
I also got mine from walmart on the first day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.