'Dropping The Kids Off At The Pool'...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Constipation is a terrible thing to suffer from. I have experienced this 'concrete-bowels' affliction only once, but it lasted 2 days and made me feel like a fit to burst watermelon. But...

It got me thinking...What do you do whilst taking a crap?

Personally, I'm a staunch believer in the 'read-while-you-poo' philosophy. It allows you to spend a decent amount of time on the throne, so you don't poop-shoot too quickly and bust a blood vessel. However, with pleasure there can come pain...A fellow believer and friend of mine, once recounted how he believes he got THE HEMORROIDS...apparently it was a case of straining too hard and too long whilst relieving his bowels...so be careful...

Another rather uncomfortable malady is diarrhoea...I've only had it baaaaaaaaaaaaaad the once, but I don't wish to experience it again...The culprit was some meat of indeterminate origin(I believe it was Jungle Pidegon...) served with lots of chilli in a banana leaf on the Indonesian isle of Gili Trawangan...the next day was not spent snorkeling and sun-bathing, but rather shitting and shitting and shitting and shitting...It also results in BIG headaches as a result of the dehydration it causes...

Anyway, enjoy the poll and discuss the way you shit...

Ou Be Low hoo
I also wanted to mention something about turd size, but I forgot...I'll leave it here as a 'follow through', as it were...

Thael
no expression

silver_tears
Im so ****in disgusted right now no expression

T.M
^ ditto

SlipknoT
Its called, Dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool

Bardock42
I didn't read any of that yes

silentsuicide16
why not just sing to yourself while making some logs?

Ronny
um... nothing blink

Dr. Strangelove
read

Bardock42
Its sooo much though sad

Darth Revan
Poop. smile

rajah kalantiaw
i have a bathrooms reader. a book full of worthless facts. something fit to read while dropping off the kids... so yeah, reading.

Dr. Strangelove
It's usually a video game mag for me...Game Pro, EGM etc.

Lost
Tell me who would eat and drink while taking a crap?

silentsuicide16
hey i have that! i have learned very valuable information from thatthumbup

rajah kalantiaw
i took a soda can in the can once or twice... it was in the summer. and straining out poop is quite exhausting.

rajah kalantiaw
i get my best ice breakers from that book. smokin' good book. uncle john's bathroom reader, is it?

Syren
Do you realise you're a very intelligent guy? Yet you continually post such crap (excuse the unintended pun) that it beggars belief.

By the way, I think when I shit.

rajah kalantiaw
proof that women think too much. laughing

Ou Be Low hoo
Did you make a typo and actually intend to type 'disgusting'?

Excuse the intended pun, but I think this thread fits perfectly with all the other crap that gets posted in 'The Off Topic Forum'.

A lot of adults are fond of having copies of 'Reader's Digest' in the loo...I think it's quite appropriate considering the relationship to the business at foot...digested food > waste product > 'Reader's DIGEST'...

I know a few people that actually drink orange juice on the job, but I'm yet to meet someone who eats/shits...we can but hope and dream...

enema
Well, it all depends. I sometimes carry whatever I'm reading at the time, with me...how the hell do you think I finished Anna Karenina(like Tolstoy is worthy of more)? Sometimes I take the computer with me...guess where I am right now. If I'm eating something and feel the urge, I'll take it with me. If I'm on the phone, it is coming with me.

Syren
*snort*

You have some valid points eyes

mechmoggy
I usually read.

Although I have to keep asking Mrs.MM to change her brand of shampoo and conditioner once I've memorised the current brands ingredients.

Clovie
voted 'plz explain'

Syren
OMG... doesn't it just drive you insane?? I'm thinking about blu tacking some humorous posters to the wall opposite my toilet and changing them on a weekly basis.

mechmoggy
It gets worse, I have three toilets in my new house and there's only 1 with something to read in it!

I think I may buy three copies of one book and leave a copy in each... yes

Syren
That would be good, but when you finish the book?? Then what?? How will you cope??

mechmoggy
Ah, but I'd have three books to finish first!

No wait, thats not right... confused

Syren
Three of the same confused

*waits patiently*

mechmoggy
Err one, two.... three. Less one, less one, carry the one, no thats not right... confused

Ou Be Low hoo
It actually states 'Other...Please explain'... - So, you either didn't understand that phrase or you suffered a momentary black-out causing you to miss the word 'other' or when you are doing your business on the throne of thrones you talk to it as it 'appears' to be talking to you...Let me explain by way of an example:

'Toilet': Bllrrrrp!
You: Please explain...
'Toilet': Blllrrrrpppp-pppp-pppp-pup!
'Toilet': Bllrrp.
'Toilet': Blllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp-pppp-ppppp-ppppp-BLOSH!

Well, I hate to break it to you, my dear...BUT...that entity that you believe has voice which you ask to 'explain', just so happens to be coming from you ass! I KNOW! IT'S SHOCKING! Life goes on...

Neo_Version 7
I have no idea why im saying this, but I play Gameboy SP while in the bathroom. Its rather fun. No joke.

Syren
She's FOREIGN, you ignorant ass mad

Thael
That could almost be considered as racist. no expression

Ou Be Low hoo
What do you mean "she's FOREIGN"!?!?!?! It's not called the 'World Wide Web' nothing...

Neo_Version 7
Oh, he's going somewhere....

Ou Be Low hoo
And if you are making sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet love by the fire?

SlipknoT
When Im on the pot I Squeeze and squeeze to see if I can blow my rectum out

BlackC@t
Amen Sister no expression...

Ou Be Low hoo
You really don't want to squeeze too hard...As i stated earlier...My friend had hemorroids and had to get them surgically removed or something...he said it was rather uncomfortable...

SlipknoT
crazy

Ou Be Low hoo
An itching or painful mass of dilated veins in swollen anal tissue.

^ Does that sound like fun?

Tptmanno1
sounds like more than I wanted to know....

enema
Love by the fire, you say. It depends on the lover...I may not even need to leave the room. Kinky.

SlipknoT
eek! yes

Ou Be Low hoo
Are you getting your kicks down Route Fecal-6? Kinky indeed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.