Help, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poohyougoat

Syren
Fantastic, and welcome to the forums big grin First of all I think I should say that your poems are extremely well written and it would be excellent if you could post more, and also feel free to make your own thread to put them in. I'm thinking if you were to continue to post your work in this, that would be great. Plus, here are some sites where you can actually enter for contests and also subscribe in order to have your work professionally reviewed; poetry.com is where the contests are held, I myself have submitted here, fanstory.com is a site where you have to pay a small amount per month but you can actually have your work reviewed and perhaps published if it is of a high standard. I hope you enjoy it here happy

poohyougoat
thank you for taking the time to review this, and i think i will keep posting things here.

Syren
No problem, thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy it here happy

BlackC@t
Nice! big grin

Trickster
They are both amazing and emotional, but I really, really liked Curse.

poohyougoat
Thanks, im going to keep posting stuff, but in a new thread, come see it, if anyone is interested.
thanks for taking the time to read my stuff.

Corran
quite dark really, you OK?

poohyougoat
i guess, at times. thanks for asking, ill share when im ready.

poohyougoat

Syren
Please post any more in here, I don't want the forum getting too cluttered and everyone knows this is your thread already happy

poohyougoat
kk, i guess ill just stay in here then, thnx for the reminder.

poohyougoat

Tassie
Quite Nice big grin First is best, imo happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.