Doc Ock vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ock
I don't know how many of you read Marvel Knights: Spider-Man but coming in issue 12 is the battle of the ages.One that is long overdue.Doc Ock Vs Green Goblin.

Thats right Spidey's two greatest foes are gonna square off against eachother.This will go down in Spidey history.

So place your bets folks.Who do you think will win? Doc Ock or Green Goblin.Or will it be a tie?

Here's some food for thought.Doc Ock's tentacles are impervious to pumpkin bombs,sparkle blasts etc.He can extend his tentacles a full 24 feet in length.So he can reach and pull Norman off that glider or block any attacks coming his way.If Ock gets Norman off that glider he's a dead man walking.Norman does not have the agility that Spider-Man does.

So what I'm saying is I think Ock will mop the floor with Norman wink

muffin man
theres already a thread like this man you should use forum search next time keep trying though alien1

Tron
I think there is one like this, but it's movie versions I believe. If there's a thread with the comic versions, post it so I can merge it.

And you're right Ock, his tentacles are impervious to most of Goblin's attacks, but Doc Ock is not. I can't really say how this would go, but remember that Norman is no slouch. He may not be AS agile as Spidey, but he's still just as strong. Believe that he'd make Doc Ock work for a win, if he actually got one.

CountQuan
My friend chooses Goblin while i chose Doc Ock

Scoobless
ock, not easily but i think he'd take it

muffin man
now theres 3 this is really P!$$in me off use the search topic theres 3 of this thread.
silly junior. ...closing...
this felt so good.
now I know how paola feels.

CountQuan
Doc Ock RULES!

CountQuan
can somebody go here please?

Ock
Doc Ock.He can deflect pumkin bombs,sparkle blasts etc.And if he gets Norman off that glider he's a dead man.

Tron
Damn, how the hell did this get created twice in two days?

Merging...

uQifg2WV
i'd say that if goblin managed one hit on ocs self it would be over, where as if oc hit goblin with his tentacles goblin would still be able to fight after words.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.