Tournament Round #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
Crazyspinz vs. Scroobless:

So here, the two combatants debate, using whatever facts, stragems and bribes they can to persuade the rest of us to vote for them.

Just kidding on the bribes part, but seriously, go at it!

Scoobless
which level characters are we using to start?

and i think i'll vote for me cool

norrin radd

Scoobless
oh, i thought it was a series of fights with the same class characters

Scoobless
Graviton
Vision & Wonder Man
Carnage & Puma
Scourge & Hawkeye

ok, i'll wait to see the other guys team before we start

ScarletSpider
The two involved deliberate back and forth, with interjections by the peanut gallery. I'm not sure how long each round will go, once we've had all those involved vote, and seen enough action back and forth.

Nataku8188
we should do 48 hours per round.

ScarletSpider
Well first we need to hear from crazyspinz.

Krissy Von Doom
Where will this battle be taking place? Is there a setting of some sort like in Evangel's tournament?

ScarletSpider
I'll have to think on that. It depends on the combatants, I wouldn't want to give one team an unfair advantage over the other by putting them on certain terrain.

Khellendros
Remind me: how much time do the teams have for prep time? Do they know their opponents beforehand?

Krissy Von Doom
I think it's three hours.

ScarletSpider
The teams have three hours in a room together. No computers or anything, only previous experience to go by. Locations will be randomly chosen, the first takes place in...the Grand Canyon. No life force stealing or expelling the foe from the arena.

norrin radd

Scoobless
no expelling........ damn.... does it have to be to the death or can we just incapacitate?

Scoobless
isn't blade higher than street..... with the vampire strength and all that

Nataku8188
No, hes slightly lower than cap A, who is street level.

ScarletSpider
Thorough incapacitation is fine.

Scoobless
maybe you should send spinz a pm or something which'll report it to his e-mail and let him know what's going on

Scoobless
while waiting for the battle to begin carnage grows bored and decides to gut crazyspinz supporters, hawkeye considers trying to stop him but doesn't want to weaken his own team..... and decides he likes his head where it is

norrin radd

norrin radd

crazyspinz
ok im here
lets rock

crazyspinz
fist of all exodus is the most powerful psycic in this tourny and scoobles has no defence whatso ever against him, he could mentaly shut down his entire team, exodus held his own against the avengers and the xmen at the same time, read it in bloodties.

exodus would fight gravatron and win, once again scoob has no defence against telepaths

second of all doomsday is basicaly the strongest thing ever (next to hulk) but he is way faster than anyone on scoobs team, and he could just go around beating the crap out of the lower levels

colossus could/would beat the living crap out of wonderman in a matter of seconds

bishop could absorb all of the attacks vision can do (all energy) then shoot them right back at him, and gambit has puma so outmached its not even funny

blade could destroy hawkeye with ease, hes got faster refexes, a betterfighter, more durable and guns are better than bows...

wildchild is like a mini version of sabertooth, he can do every thing tooth can exept for the healing he could dodge all the bullets scorge shoots at him then just rip him apart with his claws.

and even if none of that works, scoob has no way of hurting colossus doomsday or exodus, my team overpowers his in almost every way

'nuff said

crazyspinz
o and about wonderman beating colossus are u joking? colossus is more durabgle than hulk (skin almost as hard as adimantium) and class 100, WM is only class 90, and if its the energy wonderman all bishop has to do is absorb him.

and vision could not do anything to exodus, exodus disabled the electronics in warmachines suit (bloodties par 3) and he could do the same to vision

crazyspinz
and heres a cool pic of my team (without exodus cuz pics of him are rare)

Krissy Von Doom
Exodus is going to be trouble for a lot of teams who don't have telepathic defences.

crazyspinz
mhmmm

and scarlet is there a list of all the teams? id like to take a look at them to prepare a strategy for next round

ScarletSpider
There should be a list near the end of the starting thread for this shindig. I think it's been relegated to page 2 now.

crazyspinz
kk

Khellendros
Actually, the rule on telepaths is no shutting down minds.
"Mild suggestions and illusions are okay, but shutting down minds is a no-no. We want this to be fair and fun."
So Exodus is down to telekinesis and psionic blasts. Still a badass, but he can't take the whole team down by himself.

What all can Graviton do? I know he can manipulate gravity but to what extent? Could he, for instance, create an artificial black hole?

crazyspinz
exodus took on most of the xmen and most of the avengers without shutting down one mind, scoobs team wouldnt be much differant.

i so shouldnt have been alowed exodus for the fairly strong lvl, but too late now Happy Dance

norrin radd

crazyspinz
not true, colossus does not need to breath eat or rest while in amoured form, but he can oly stay in armoured form for a maximum of like 3 days, but the fight would be long over by then, and plus if hes having trouble doomsday would just wip WM's ass, because gravatron would be to busy with exodus

norrin radd
forgeting vison, he can beat the telepaths, and underestimating graviton (without exodus). but yes doomsaday could kick some serious ass

WM is not only strenght he was more power.

crazyspinz
vision is a non factor, in comic books (and movies) jean has disruped electronics, and if u read bloodties part three exodus gets in a flying fist fight with warmachine who is class 100, exodus easliy shuts down warmachines armour.

vision would not be a problem, and colossus could also take vision, or maybe even bishop because visions attacks are mostly energy bassed

norrin radd

crazyspinz
ya that was an over statment about bishop. but colossus vs visoin would be close

here is a small list of exodus's acompishments encase no one knows
encaseing an entire island city in a force feild
stalemating the avengers adn the xmen at the same time
having warmachine fire hundreds of bulets at him and just making them fall out of the air
hitting quiksilver in mid run
surviving a full out mind blast from proffeser X with no mind protection at all
and surviving a one on one fight against holocaust

exodus owns

norrin radd
**** exodus owns indeed

i want to fight against him.

crazyspinz
then vote for me thumb up

Krissy Von Doom
A little overconfident aren't we?

Scoobless
ok i'm here, but i have to go to bed to get up for work tomorrow, so i'll lay out a few things then argue over them tomorrow

graviton immediately levitates doomsday (or possibly whole team) and suspends him 1 mile above battlefield, hawkeye fires a screamer arrow to dstract and confuse exodus while vision and wonderman attack exodus with everything they have first vis's microwave blasts stun him then WM slams into and begins pummeling while viz comes round behind and does the intangible hand thing to shock the hell out of him, then gets on top and increases to max density slamming him to the ground while still pummeling

after exodus is downed wonderman uses his superior speed and similar strength to smack colossus followed up closely by viz and scourge with a blinding flash from his lance, blinded colossus takes a thrashing from wonderman (who one time destroyed an adamantium ultron)

puma (who is faster and stronger than spider-man) charges and guts bishop who has no defence against that level of physical attack while carnage fires symbiote spikes like machine gun fire at gambit to shred him

after removing doomsday graviton turns attention to other guys increasing the effects of gravity on them 1000 times crushing them instantly

if you're unsure of grav's level of control check out the thunderbolts issues where he keeps the entirety of earths hero's (apart from the thunderbolts who he wants to kill uninterrupted) suspended above the earth unable to move (like he's currently doing to doomsday) along with most of the major cities
as for me having no other way to hurt your guys, hawkeye took out colossus in ultimate war with a low yield tactical nuke arrow...... he could do that again

crazyspinz
well.....

scoobs has yet to show a strategy, and IMO my team overpowers his in every aspect exept for the powerfull street level, but that realy matter because guys like doomsday and exodus are strong enough to basicaly handle scoobs entire team

Scoobless
if doomsday needs to be taken out further graviton can slam him back to earthafter the rest of his team is dead cool and keep him pinned with whatever amount of force is necessary while calling down meteor's and asteroids to squash him.......... or the moon if necessary(whilest shielding his own team

Scoobless
ok i need to go to bed (scotland 12:40am working tomorrow)

Khellendros
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/g/graviton.htm

Graviton can make most of the other team too heavy to move and interfere with the way their heart works with one strong gravity field. At normal skill level he can do four things with his power at once. If Exodus can only cloud his mind, I think he could pull off one good act. Wild Child, Blade, Bishop, Gambit and Exodus are all going to have trouble when they are too heavy to move and their hearts are having trouble pumping blood. It's close either way, but crazy you seriously need to stop discounting his team.

ScarletSpider
Wonder Man is class 95, last time it was documented. He has the potential to harness and channel ionic energies for other effects (energy blasts) but hasn't quite learned or experimented with them yet. As a being permeated with ionic energy, he can assume an energy like state, he no longer neads to eat, sleep, and is immortal. He can take and recieve quite the beating. Colossus is a little bit stronger, but WM has the edge in speed and flight. Just for clarification.

crazyspinz
ok scoobs, heres my defence

first of the arrow hawkeye hit colossus with was a localized nuke, and it knocked him down after colossus beat the crap outa thor and iron man

you cant catch exodus of gaurd unless your prof X, wich gravatron isnt.

as soon as gravatron does anything exodus mind blasts him or makes hiom think he is a little girl.

gravatron is down, for a while

doomsday heads straight for wonderman, seeing him to be like superman DD would relize a possible threat and beat him sensless

wonderman is down

colossus heads for puma grabbing him and crushing him like a tin can

puma is down

bishop tries to do something to vision and gets smoked

bishop is down

gambit thows exploding things at carnage, wich cause fire and loud noises wich carnage is terified of

carnage is down

Hawkeye tries to hit wildchild with arrows, wildchild dodges arrows until he is close enough to rip hawkeye to shreds

hawkeye is down

scourge shoots at blade, blade gets tired of scourge and shoots back, while runing up to scourge, blade takes bullets but he gets his sword into scourge

blade and scorge are down.

so after that it would be colossus wildchild doomsday gambit exodus and blade VS vision and a weak minded gravatron who thinks hes a 6 year old girl

norrin radd
"gambit thows exploding things at carnage, wich cause fire and loud noises wich carnage is terified of

carnage is down"

gambit has kinetic energy it is not fire

carnage would murder gambit (only talking about theis fight right now)

crazyspinz
o and by the way, hawkeye and vision where there when the avengers got there asses handed to them by Exodus

gravatron is strong ill give you that, but he has no way of defending himself against Exodus

crazyspinz
o yea, i guess you are right, carnage would kill gambit, but does that mean u agree with everything else i said?

gravatron would not beable to hold down my team because exodus would destroy his mind, not shut it down, but destroy it. i read gravitrons bio, and it wasnt that impressive, exodus has done similar things they have both held down the avengers, and preformed other tasks wile doing so. exodus and gravatron would probably go at it for a while, but during that time doomsday would destroy the rest of the team

Khellendros
Graviton held all of earths heroes suspended, you think the telepaths weren't trying to take him down then? Exodus doesn't have to be caught by surprise, gravitons move at the speed of light.

crazyspinz
so does doomsday....

and it doesnt matter if gravety is suspending exodus, he is still just as dangerous then. he could kill of the members of scoobs team wile being suspended.

and gravatron has no defence against telepaths, the holding the world down was like a loophole for the sake of story line, if he was that powerful he would rule the world

Khellendros
Since when does Doomsday move at the speed of light?? I don't think graviton should hold Exodus up, I think he should pin him down. He still has a human body, and if his heart stops beating he's in trouble. The same goes for everyone else on your team except colossus and doomsday.

crazyspinz
ummm doomsday is faster than superman, and superman is realy frikin close to light speed, and exodus's thoughts also move at the speed of light, gravatron would be usless by the time he had exodus pinned down long enough to kill him, and it does not say anywhere in his bio that he can hold down anyone as strong as doomsday, the most gravatron did was thor, and he isnt even close to DD

captainhuge
hi im new, but im rather knowlageable about comics, well marvel anyway

this tournement looks cool can i join?
but i looked at the 2 team here, and crazyspinzs team looks better, i dont know much about doomsday, but i know he killed superman, and thats realy hard. and i know colossus is very strong and exodus is a crzy pwrful telepath, and i dont realt understand why people thing gravatron could do anything to him, i know grav is strong but i dont think he has everface anyone as powerfull as doomsday and exodus b4

captainhuge
oops edit out

Khellendros
Since when is Doomsday FASTER than Superman?? Stronger? MAYBE. No way is he faster. Exodus can't destroy or turn off or otherwise disable Graviton's mind. He can give him trouble, maybe limit him to using his power in only one way at a time instead of four, but he can't put Graviton out with telepathy alone. Graviton could conceivably eliminate your whole team except DD and Colossus and slow down those two considerably. At some point, even Colossus has to succumb to intense gravity fields.

crazyspinz
making mistakes already??? lol jk

welcome to KMC and im glad to see that somone agrees with me,

i would consiter gravatron more on magnetos level, i wouldnt even place him in the same category as superman and doomsday, if he can so easily beat everyone he would have taken over the marvel earth easily, but he cant, he only held down earths heroes for story lines sake, he has never again showed nearly that much power

crazyspinz
read any good bio on DD, it says he is at least as fast as supes.

first off have u ever read any comics with exodus in them? if u have u should know that he is more than just a telepath, he is almost as good as Xman and cable, infact he almost beat nate grey. and exodus could take care of most of his team at the same time as battle with graviton, hes shown much better multi tasking ability than graviton, he encased a small country in a force feild, and beat down the avengers at the same time.

and im not aying exodus would beat graviton, but it would take all of gravitons concentration to take down exodus, mean wile all colossus or doomsday would need it one punch and graviton is dead, and the est is easy fter that.

if anyone can prove me wrong, please do.

crazyspinz
and no amount of gravity graviton can make will hurt doomsday, he can survive at the center of the sun, he has survived Darksieds omega beams, he would easily kill all of scoob's team

ok im going to bed now, but please read arguements before you vote,

and arent gravatrons powers very unstable, i remember reading somewhere that he is usualy weaker than magneto, but everyonce and a while his power goes way up and way down in bursts.

honestly, who is better the guy who finaly killed the "invincible" superman without using some fancy green rock, a guy who basicaly defeated the xmen and the avengers at the same time and stalemated nate grey (cmon people stalmated nate frikin grey, thats gotta count for something) a guy who beat up thor and iron man at the same time (ok, ultimates, still happend tough..)
or
a unpredictable inconsistant magneto rippoff, a martian wanna be robot and a guy who is like superman but weaker in every way...

g'night

Khellendros
I don't think Nate Grey was at full power when he fought Exodus. In fact, he spent a crapload of his series drastically drained. Superman can't attain immediately accelerate to light speed, he needs time. So would doomsday, whereas gravitons instanly move at light speed and you can't exactly dodge them. I've NEVER heard of Graviton's powers being unstable. Got an online source for that?

Nataku8188
Read any good comic book, you'll see that he aint that fast.

Scoobless
ok, back (and a little tired) the only reason any of your team are still on planet is the "no expelling rule"
if you'd read thunderbolts you'd know graviton IS powerful enough to possably rule the world, it was always his long term vision that stopped him which doesn't come into play in a skirmish like this (and that bio someone posted was out of date - never took his last thunderbolts appearance into it)
speed wouldn't be an issue as doomsday can't fly all graviton would have to do is cut off the gravity of the area and watch him float up along with the rest of his team
as for your vision/bishop encounter....... vision knows bishop and would never attack with energy which is why i set puma on him and didn't attempt to hold him down with graviton as he may absorb some of the energy like he did with magneto
also seeing exodus as the largest threat on your team (as DD is easily lifted out of the combat and colossus can't fly) i triple attacked him in the first moves ..... he may be good but with enough differing attacks anyone can be taken by surprise and downed....... much like i described happy
yes carnage would indeed murder gambit....... and probably enjoy it so much he'd freak out his team mates
colossus is not even close to fast enough to grab puma......... especially if grav adds a few hundred thousand pounds to him
hawkeye has a ton of experiance (perhaps the most here) and if he thought he wouldn't get a direct hit on a faster opponent (who was somehow allowed into the "street" level) he use something else ie: flashbang/net/screamer/gas
scourge and blade (if .....again......blade is in "street" they both fire blade gets hit scourge uses shield to similar effect as cap, if blade get closerhe springs up uses staff flash to momentarily disoriantate then kicks out with stilt leg almost decapitating him
you may look at my team and think they aren't the most powerful.... and you're probably right, but they're well rounded and use superior tactics...... it's not all about power....... just ask captain america

Scoobless
shouldn't everyone who votes give their reasons for the decision? just a thought

btw even though i admit my team may not be the most powerful, graviton only needs an instan to cut everyone off from the earths gravity (it's only the tourney rules that're making me go around that)

crazyspinz
i agree that we should have reasons for voting

ill admit to not knowing that much about graviton, and ive thought about it and heres how the mach would go down.

gambit would only need to touch vision and vision would be dead.

exodus would loose to graviton, but it would be a hard fight and graviton would not beable to do much after that, then colossus would lay down a physical beating on him, anmd im pretty sure graviton is not very durable, afew class 100 punches from colossus could take him down.

doomsday would destroy wonder man

bishop would be already charged up, via gambit giving him cards to absorb, he would blast at puma for a while, then probably loose,

gambit would be killed by carnage

blade and wild child are faster, stronger, and more agile then the other two, blade and wc have hightened sences and are slightly more durable than other humans, they cuold probably take down scourge and hawkeye.

amd about triple teaming exodus, there is pretty much no way of beating him unles you have some sort of telepathic defence, he took on all of the avengers at once, and they are the best teamworkers ever, and there where alot more than three of them. warmachine is stronger than wonderman, can fly just as fast and has way more fire power and he went down in a snap. scoob please tell me how graviton and the rest of your team will keep exodus out of there minds?

crazyspinz
and about tourny rules, if they wernt here exodus would shut down the minds of everyone on your team

Scoobless
fat lot of good it'd do him thousands of miles out in space though, even xavier took a while to shut down magneto without the helmet, and that was just 1 guy, not 7

exodus wouldn't be given time to do the mind minipulating after hits from viz instantly and hawk in first couple of secs followed in by wonderman

grav can erect impenetrable shields around him (and team) that repel all matter and energy so colossus could batter it all day if he liked......... not that he'd be able to as grav's preffered position is above the battlefield

again, viz is very smart, he wouldn't let gambit touch him for the same reason he wont hit bishop with an energy attack.... cos he's not stupid and could easily avoid that through flight or intangability..... or by taking gambit out with a microwave blast

doomsday again is out of it through levitation because he's too dangerous to approach physically, and for the hell of it grav restrains everyone else apart from bishop too,

bishop is still gutted either by puma or carnage (whoever can get to him first

and carnage could take out blade wild child and gambit by himself.... possably exodus too.... no telling what mental defences the symbiote gives him

hawkeye can, and has, held his own against vastly more powerful foes and a lot of faster ones too, more than enough experience to handle wild child, and if wild child is, like you said a toned down no healing factor sabretooth, then puma would rip him to pieces.... as he may be able to do to sabretooth too (pre-adamantium) he's like wolverine on steroids without the super healing but waaay stronger

Scoobless
as fro the avengers being the greateast teamworkers ever........... well....... they never came up against team scoob

Krissy Von Doom
This one's pretty close....

Scoobless
how about this, graviton pins everyone down and everyone on the team attacks exodus
hawkeye - screamer,explosive/gas arrows
vision - microwaveblasts
carnage - fires multiple spike and spears
scourge - hard air bullets
graviton - just keeps pressing down till he pops
puma & wonderman - wait for long range attacks to impact then charge in followed by vision and carnage untill he is thoroughly ripped to pieces
graviton elevates everyone else except bishop who he leaves for puma & carnage
then lowers wild child to same fate
then gambit
then blade
leaving just colossus and doomsday
doomsday is held up, colossus is thrown up then slammed down from 2 miles up, then repeated, then repeated, etc etc ....... till he's unconscious or dead
then doomsday is battered in a similar style for longer and with more force, then, when knocked out, either tossed into the sun or driven down to the core of the earth

i'm going to bed again............ if you want another scenario i'll be happy to give it tomorrow night

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

norrin radd
indeed

Scoobless
i will mention that once graviton has affected the gravity he doesn't need to concentrate to keep it affected so mind manipulation wouldn't release the team, just throw him off a little untill exodus was pulped

ScarletSpider
WEOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WEOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Here those sirens? That's the continuity police!

The Avengers' Vision was actually based off a 1940's Timely property whose name was...The Vision. Aarkus (aka the Vision) was an interdimensional policeman with many varied powers. Roy Thomas wanted to bring him into the Avengers. The mighty mainstays at Marvel said "no". So Roy created a new Vision that blatantly ripped off the original, and also tied into another GA character (The Vision at the time was explained as a rebuilt, reprogramed Jim Hammond, Hammond was later brought back, and Busiek made peace between the two conflicting stories by saying that the Vision was duplicate of Hammond made by Immortus using time-manipulation). Martian Manhunter was later created in the 50's. Though no concrete evidence is around, it's my contention that the creators of MM secretly borrowed from the original Vision created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby.

Sorry, I know this vastly digresses from the current topic, but I just strive to help those around me. This is a very close battle, and has been fun to watch thus far. It closes tomorrow at 5 p.m. Standard U.S. Eastern Time. Just fair warning.

norrin radd

crazyspinz
fist of all, do you think that my entire team will just watch as you al fire on exodus? while they are doing that they are getting blasted by bishop, having cards thrown at them by gambit and having there faces pounded in by colossus, being shot and gutted by wild child and blade. but of course this wont happen because they will be busy fighting eachother.

and you still have no way of defeating doomsday, he could break free of gravitons hold, then your entire team is screwed. doomsday not only evolves after dieing but he evolves in a fight as wel, by the time exodus was down he would have geneticaly changed so that gravity doenst afect him int he same way then tear apart your whole team peice by peice. i didnt want to have to bring the whole "doomsday evolves against anything" arguement because i dont like it, but i did, and it cant be beaten. the only way to stop doomsday is to do it in one hard hit, and no one on your team can deliver. even if its opnly doomsday left, you have no way of stopoing him

Nataku8188
How exactly will doomsday change his genetic makeup to be immune to gravity? Ain't gonna happen, he'd have to reduce his mass, which is impossible. He could change his density, but that wouldn't effect gravitron at all.

crazyspinz
dude, its a comic it doenst need to make scintific sense, he changed himslef to be risitant to darkseids omega beams, he even evolved past the point of being able to be killed. graviton would be no problem for him, and even if he cant break free scoobs has yet to say how his team will hurt doomsday

Khellendros
They don't have to hurt him, just incapacitate him.

crazyspinz
and how will they do that? it says in the rules no expellation wich means u cant just contain him, they will have to fight him eventualy. and no one, exept for maybe the hulk can win against doomsday

Nataku8188
Expelling means kicking him out of the fight, not rendering him useless.

Scoobless
plus i did say that i could pummel him into the earth from orbit hieght with thousands of times earths regular gravitational pull........ then repeat, then repeat, then repeat....... ad infinitum

Scoobless
and how can you say "no amount of gravity could hurt doomsday" of course it could if he's got a physical body anything physical can be absolutely crushed with enough gravity......... doomsday may have to evolve his way into the microverse

Scoobless
if you'd read the whole scenario you'd see the rest of your team were pinned down and unable to move, the only long rangers you have, other than exodus, are bishop and to some extent gambit and blade but being unable to move their arms makes it pretty damn hard to throw or shoot, and even if bishop could aim from his position (flat on his face) graviton would have a shield up to block it

ScarletSpider
Though Nataku rendered the meaning quite clear, I'll just interject: expelling an opponent from the fight would be the forceful removal. Nightcrawler teleporting someone out, or Graviton negating someone's gravity, thus sending them into space, etc.

Incapacitation would be rendering an opponent unconscious, binding or paralyzing them and lastly, killing them.

crazyspinz
ok

norrin radd
this teams should probably kill eacth other

crazyspinz
i think they are pretty equil, but ill admit to not nowing very much about scoobless team, so i dont know how powerfull they are, and everyone knows about most of the people on my team, so they are easy do defend against (to an extent) but i still dont get how graviton will stpo exodus from staying out of his mind.

this is pretty much graviton VS exodus, and they would seem to be at a stalemate, i dont understand why so many people vote for scoob

Scoobless
graviton may not be able to keep exodus completely out of his head (obviously he has some level of defence or the events in his last thunderbolts appearance would have been short lived) which is why i had vision zap him immediately along with other characters attacks, including graviton, to take him out first

ScarletSpider
Voting and deliberations are over for this round.

themightythor
Ahem! There's a certain man named Supes.

btw As for the reason for voting for crazyspinz it was only because of DD and Exodus. They could beat Scoob's team by themselves if there were no tourny rules. Exodus would Make everyone think that they're Littles girls and DD would simply beat the crap out of everyone.

norrin radd
if superman can do it, Martian manhunter can to and better.

Scoobless
don't think so, as most know vision is an android (i know the match is over but i still feel the need to defend my decisions) and mental assault wouldn't work and because he's an android he can attack much faster at the start hence the microwave (or solar........ i think he does both) blast to exodus, where it might not destroy him it'd certainly break his concentration long enough for wonderman to get onto him and crack his jaw
as for doomsday, he can't do anything against graviton, he be as helpless as the street level against him, might not be easy to hurt but if he can't make contact with the ground he can't propel hiself in any direction and wouldn't be able to harm anyone (i know he can extend his bone claws but i doubt it'd stretch over a mile or two, especialy if he was spinning or forced into a certain position)
that was my whole reason for choosing graviton, there's always someone as stroing or stronger or even not stronger but harder to hurt, like ultron........ physical strength wont always work

Krissy Von Doom
Ultron's cool.

crazyspinz
you still havent told he how u plan on stoping exodus from taking out gravitons mind, you gave me no way of stoping him, and i realy dont get why everyone votes for you. no offence

crazyspinz
but any way its over, you won, good luck next round. from what you said graviton can do i highly doubt there are any people who can beat him smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.