royalrumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
(ironman

venom

hulk

spiderman

the xmen

the avengers

Marvel roster)

(the jla

the jsa

teen titans

dc roster)

whod win i didnt feel like typin in all the names. current jla current teen titans current jsa current avengers. and the xmen hardly changes, cept a few goodies go bad, ultimate xmen i guess.

so example I think ironman beats everyone. its like the wrestling event, since its soo close to coming. I really think its gonna be ironman. oh its not in a ring its who ever gets knocked out or killed!

muffin man
HULK he'd do a kane.

Ironman
lol hulk grabs 8 a whoping 8 xmen and choke slams them to death. that be hilarious.

ScarletSpider
I think the roster has to be better clarified. I would do it, but I don't want to take over your thread, and I have different notions as to what a comprehensive Marvel Roster should be.

Ironman
well i am kinda a noob to comics i only have venom and some ironman comics so i cant really say i mostly named people i have heroclixs of or just past e comics i read. sad

ScarletSpider
I understand, it's just that recently, the Avengers have been crappily shaken up by some crap writer, so at the moment there aren't technically any Avengers.

Their previous lineup, before the mishap: Cap, Iron Man, Vision, Yellowjacket, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Britain, She-Hulk, Black Panther, Falcon, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch.

The new Avengers to be: Cap, Iron Man, Sentry, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, Wolverine, and probably Daredevil, but in the guise as some mysterious ninja.

There are 3 current X-teams. Then a couple more hero teams, the Thunderbolts, Invaders, and a group of "Young Avengers" soon to debut.

Scoobless
in a royal rumble everyone generaly gangs up on the strongest or biggest threat, especially if they got team mates it wouldn't be one of the most powerful that won maybe someone who got overlooked....... like beast

muffin man
aren't all the characters on X-men Legends the Ultimate X-men.
I don't read ultimate series cause I prefer the mainstream universes comics.

ScarletSpider
Most of the Legends cast have appeared in Ultimate X-Men, except for Magma.

This seems to be mostly team oriented, so I'll simply list all the teams currently active for DC and Marvel

DC: JLA--including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Flash and Aquaman.

JSA: Jay Garrick Flash, Alan Scott Green Lantern, Stargirl, Dr. Fate, Hawkgirl, Jakeem Thunder, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Wildcat and Sand

Teen Titans: Cyborg, Raven, Changeling, Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl and the new Speedy just joined.

Outsiders: Nightwing, Arsenal, Starfire, Jade, Shift, Indigo, Grace, Thunder

For Marvel:

Avegers: soon to be Cap, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Sentry, Luke Cage, Wolverine

Thunderbolts: Mach IV, Songbird, Captain Marvel, Speed Demon, Joystick, Blizzard, Radioactive Man, Atlas

Invaders: Thin Man, Jim Hammond, Tara, USAgent, Union Jack, Spitfire, Namor, Blazing Skull, Admiral Noble, Nia

Fantastic Four: everyone should know this.

X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Shadowcat, Colossus, Beast, Storm, Nightcrawler, Marvel Girl, X-23, Bishop, Havok, Polaris, Iceman, Rogue, Gambit and Wolverine.

There are various other teams operating, JLA Europe, Justice League Elite, Alpha Flight, Winter Guard, Big Hero 6. But no one really cares.

Ironman
lol radioactive man i think of him from the simpsons.

MightyAchillies
In the very last, bloodied and battered chomp'n on tha bit LOBO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.