So much Snow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Its been snowing since 9:00am and Its now 4:30pm and we have about 8in, its not supposed to stop until tommorow at like 5:00pm. We might get 2 feet

§pearhead
an inch and a half in 30 minutes, and counting...this is going to be fun smile

SlipknoT
No school for me on Monday

eggmayo
but snow rules... we never get any in england... i never used to believe in snow days

Mr Wiggles
are u in new york? cause its really bad here

SlipknoT
England seems like a snowy place. Snow does kick ass

eggmayo
I havent seen any snow for two years... scotlands the snowy one

Elektra_lover
Yeah NY is getting destroyed

chelsea17
A couple of days after christmas, we had a little over 2 feet here, HATED IT!!! And right now we have 2 inches or so...

Mr Parker
sounds like fun. big grin

Lost
It has snowed in almost all of our surrounding cities but here. The closest thing that has ever happened to a snow day is an ice day 2 years ago.

SlipknoT
Really close, New Jersey.

charmedFairy
Yea, its snowing here too, supposed to stop tomorow afternoon, i realy hope they cancel classes stick out tongue

chelsea17
Don't know what to say to you guys other than, have fun stick out tongue

nutella-spatz
snow is so awesome! eek!

we had only a little bit.... and that's like ages ago erm

SlipknoT
Where?

nutella-spatz
i live in germany

Lost
Mmmm yellow snow. *Smacks lips* stick out tongue

nutella-spatz
no expression

JKozzy
We have about five inches now...

nutella-spatz
nothing....
i want to have snow, too! cry

Lost
I miss when I used to live where it snowed every January. Perfect weather there it was.

nutella-spatz
where was that?

Lost
El Paso, Texas, USA.
It was perfect there. It snowed and the next day it would melt away, the summer's were hot enough, and the fall was cool enough. Plus my family was right across the boarder in Mexico.(Meaning no long car drives and me getting car sick.)

VIVA LOS MEXICO!!!!

Syren
jawdrop

This thread finally made the second page. I swore I wouldn't post until it did laughing out loud

SlipknoT
We have about 1 foot now

barbarossa
HAHA I've got more.

SlipknoT
How much?

barbarossa
About one and a half feet.

Slip, I could resize your avatar if you want me to.

Ronny
drugs are bad mkay

Syren
If you don't believe Ronny, ask your dad no expression

SlipknoT
Yea! eek!

Kagome505
Whaaaaa.......It Never Snow where I live *Sniffs* Life's Unfair weep

JKozzy
Snowsnowsnoweek!

charmedFairy
whereis that

Silver Stardust
Like Barbarossa said, we got pretty buried in snow today here in Chicago...OMG driving to work was pure hell, the streets weren't plowed or done very badly, and the snow was really coming down hard and it was so windy that I couldn't even see the stoplights until I was nearly at the intersection. I was terrified driving in it.

Arachnoidfreak
My house is being raped by the weather right now. Frickin' Canada giving us all this cold air. Screw you guys.

Morning_Glory
in_love SNOW in_love

Silver Stardust

SlipknoT
wow its still snowing here

Silver Stardust
It stopped snowing here, thankfully...hopefully it'll all be cleaned up by Monday...I have a half hour drive to school, in good traffic messed

SlipknoT
I hope it keeps snowing and snowing

Silver Stardust
I don't...I don't get school canceled because of school, and I need roads to be clear so I can get there, same with work.

NothingInVein
lucky it deosnt snow here in cali

Silver Stardust
I hate snow messed

Morning_Glory
its just raining here - nothing new

SlipknoT
I love snow

charmedFairy
I hope it snows like it did back in '99. The snow was up to my knees, if not higher.

Morning_Glory
I love snow cones!

Solo
We have the most snow in the world (ski resorts) at the moment.

Silver Stardust
3 years ago we got a foot and a half of snow in one night the last day of January...we had a snow day the day before my 16th birthday big grin

NothingInVein
i love snowboaring but i need to go to Tahoe to do it :-(

SlipknoT
in 02 it was up to my waist

Morning_Glory
Orange snow cones for everyone !

http://www.messenger-inquirer.com/Images/0822f8snocone.JPG

Silver Stardust
I remember that, right before my birthday, we had a snow day and by 8 am my friends and I already made plans for the day laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
I have been at work all night - and there is no windows in this building--

i didnt realize there was so much snow outside!! (Im in Boston)

its scarying me...

its up to my knees!

rockchickgem
the last time i had snow was last january. but there was a few flakes in october

Solo
Yeah, I was skiing Tahoe yesterday. And will be today again. The snow there right now is ****ing awesome.

JKozzy
Woo... we might get three feet, already damn close to it eek!

Korri
we got snow last week and we thought we would get sent home but no syuch luck just neds thowing snow balls into people's faces sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.