Mr. X vs. Blood Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Both have the same powers, both are excellent martial artist and both fed it to Wolverine in their first encounter. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
X wins. More showings and X trained himself to face berserker Logan (we don't know if he'd win though).

StyleTime
In theory, this is one of the closer forum fights. It's a shame there isn't more material from Blood Shadow though.

That said, Blood Shadow KO'd Wolverine without sending a hired army to soften him up first. It doesn't necessarily mean Blood Shadow would beat X, but it is something to consider.

On the other hand, Mr. X was pretty confident he could take Berserk Wolverine in a rematch. Even when he "lost" to Berserk Wolverine the first time, he landed hits of his own and avoided fatal damage. He seemed relatively relaxed too. Blood Shadow got diced when Wolverine went beast mode, but it's possible it was due to sheer surprise.

As Stilt said, X has more showings though. Have to give him the majority, although it's probably a hard fight.

Then again, X can't deal with drunken style. durermm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
That said, Blood Shadow KO'd Wolverine without sending a hired army to soften him up first. It doesn't necessarily mean Blood Shadow would beat X, but it is something to consider.

True. Wolverine fought some other members of Coven before Blood Shadow and got burned by magic flames, though. Just my two cents here.

StyleTime
I agree. I just don't think he took as much damage as he did before fighting Mr. X. Most of the Coven were just one-shottable fodder.

StiltmanFTW
Correct, he didn't. But his healing factor back in the MCP story was inferior to that of his "modern" self and magic is one of the few things that can mess him up.

Blood Shadow was hitting the vital areas and using nerve strikes in his first fight with Wolverine. Has Mister X (ever) used pressure point attacks? I'm asking 'cause I honestly don't remember atm.

Sa5un3de0rs
It's a shame there isn't more material from Blood Shadow though.
http://www.qmmv.info/15.jpg

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Correct, he didn't. But his healing factor back in the MCP story was inferior to that of his "modern" self and magic is one of the few things that can mess him up.

Blood Shadow was hitting the vital areas and using nerve strikes in his first fight with Wolverine. Has Mister X (ever) used pressure point attacks? I'm asking 'cause I honestly don't remember atm.
True.

Not that I remember.

DarkSaint85
I don't recall him using pressure point attacks, but my memory's terrible. I would ASSUME he knows them, being a master martial artist and all, but I don't recall seeing any examples of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.