Are women getting prettier...???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
Me and my friend were talking the other night, as guys do, and he made the observation that when we were sixteen to eighteen, you could count the number of attractive women and girls on one hand.... but now we're in our thirties, there are loads of drop-dead gorgeous gals around, of our own age, younger and older!!!!! We then had a bit of an argument, which I'm hoping you guys will settle for us.... are women getting prettier, or have we just lowered our standards through desperation?? What do you reckon,....???????

dave123
nah, you just notice more girls as you get older... duh

Bardock42
I think girls are the most beautiful when they are like 5 years old, no no no I am just kidding don't call the cops.
I don't know I think women are well...good yea thats it droolio

Corran
You're just drinking more and it's the beer scale of prettiness that you are affected by.

Yuna33
...Yeah...
I agree with Dave123. big grin

shaber
The latter I think.

SlipknoT
Its true, If you look at a girl about 16 from the 60's she was usually ugly, If you look at a girl whos 16 these days shes probably hot.

Syren
Girls are on their beautiful way to conquering the world darlings... fab

Jackie Malfoy
Are you saying that this is the first time that you noted pretty woman?Where have yuo been?JM

Yuna33
'60's suck!stick out tongue
Y2K! raver

dave123
I'd say London sad

Syren
60s rocked, and I wasn't even there.... laughing out loud

DuronKiller
i agree with you as far as i experienced it...

Ronny
your maturing and noticing more things about a woman then her chest or her hair or something stick out tongue its obvious

nutella-spatz
laughing you're 18, daniel......

and where'S your sig? sad

nutella-spatz
i agree with ronny yes

dave123
*stares at her chest* happy sorry, what was that? embarrasment

SlipknoT
The Guy is 35

Bardock42
Shouldnt there be less beautiful girls then? What the f**k?

furryman
it's hollywoodial selective breeding! all the hotness are at it like rabbits

dave123
cheaper/better beauty products

Syren
crazy

Stop talking like that, it's late.

Bardock42
****, Why is no one gettign angry qand my paedophile quote?

Syren
fish

Because immediately after you said it, you apologised, dumbass.

Bardock42
I am an idiot, I actually just did that so I son't get Raz-tricted.

Srop beating me with a fish by the way.

Lost
Woman slowly mutate into old wrinkled hags and in that process they turn into beautiful young woman.

Sadly the process goes quicker for some then other's. Like my fat, cheap mother for example.

big gay kirk
Hey!!!! I'm maturing!!!!! At last!!!!!!!

nutella-spatz
congratulations!

silver_tears
hysterical

Bardock42
Yes you are the MAN

Yuna33
Chi?

Maverick2364
I think the only reason why girls are looking more "gorgeous" is from the dropping plastic surgery prices and better makeuperm

Lost
There's only one thing that determines if you are a man of any kind. naughty

silentsuicide16
i say no...our generation is all about girl who wanna be pretty and sexy and hott. they want to make themselves this way by excessivily buying makeup and hair products. they use it in great amounts which i think make they less attractive in my opinion. yes i do agree only certain people can get away with the great amounts of makeup and hair products but i cant think someone is pretty or sexy or hott until they think themselves beautiful.<3 Kelly

Bardock42
hihi icecream <3

drunk_nazgul
Maybe we're all beautiful now because it's almost time for the Rapture, and Satan wants to test us for more guys to covet the girls and so we'll all go to Hell with him.

It's a long shot, but if you jump far enough... big grin

NothingInVein
naw im still ugly as sin

Clovie
there is no ugly women, just sometimes the amount of wine is not big enough

(random translation of a song)

Morning_Glory
arent you suppose to get prettier with age..

eggmayo
I think its gotta be because of the styles in the 60's... they look daft.

Morning_Glory
but if you would have lived in the 60s Im sure you wouldnt have thought it was "daft" then

eggmayo
Probably true, but I would acknowledge that women were getting hotter through the years

Morning_Glory
ok

furryman
well they're wearing less wink

Morning_Glory
true... i dont think its very classy... but ... thats from a chics point of view

big gay kirk
I wasn't really around in the sixties.... only for two and a bit months... and for those few weeks I didn't really look at women....

Clovie
i think you were looking at one woman stick out tongue

furryman
let's go Freud on this one eek!

Syren
Freud is freakishly entertaining eek!

*Danii*
I agree. . . again from a chicks point of view tho erm

JToTheP
No, they either are attractive physically or on the inside or their not at all. That's the way it is, their getting skankier some of them, but that's about it. All the girls/women I associate with though, are pretty damn attractive physically and on the inside.

Lara
looks arnt everything!

NothingInVein
yeah but im sinfully ugly

JToTheP
Some of us just get so sick and tired of being called ugly, that instead of being hurt by the comments, we lash out in verbal or physical ways. I myself am one of the verbal ones, and one of the zingers I said to someone who called me ugly was, "yeah, but you and your mother are horrifically ugly". That is just what I do, it isn't something good to do at all, but some of us need to stop hurting our bodies with drugs or drinks of any sort, and realize that the people who are "beautiful" are either in movies, and Hollywood, or their not and that's the end of it. I really don't care who finds me ugly now, because I'm not going to get a girlfriend without a car anyway, so I don't see the point in worrying about it yet anyway.

Mr Wiggles
europe maybe, not in america

http://funnyjunk.com/p/euro_vs_america-jpg.html

ahhh!

NothingInVein
but its physcially impossible to be uglier than me

Bardock42
Haha, you sound like someone I knew on here. Not good though. She was funny.

NothingInVein
who?

Bardock42
Someone called PissedOfGoalie
we never taked though, it was fun reading what she wrote.

barbarossa
I think every body has their own sense of beuty- Mayhaps it just matures with age. As we all have noticed Kirk ain't exactly the youngest member of KMC. wink

Bardock42
not to forget that he is big and gay

NothingInVein
is she ugly?

Bardock42
Well that is her

Fearnix
shes sexy droolio

Lara
prove it stick out tongue

NothingInVein
LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/TrappedUnderIce/000_0262.jpg

Bardock42
Wait you are her. Did you change your name?

Lara
nothing wrong with you every one is different. but who says that outter beauty is the most important thing in life?
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

then again I could have been had here! that is a pic of yourself right?

NothingInVein
see i'm an ugly little shit

Bardock42
nah you are not

NothingInVein
you're just being nice. all my friends say i'm pretty but i know they're saying it to make me feel better

Lara
what he said!

Bardock42
I don't want people to feel better, you look good.

NothingInVein
thanks *hugz*

Lara
you shouldnt get yourself down its not healthy especially when ur a lovely person and that what really counts. I've met some stunning ppl and they're complete arse holes.

NothingInVein
yeah i'm really a nice person but i do some stuff i regreat if i get angry or upset

NothingInVein
oh btw sry about the red face im VERY camera-shy!

Bardock42
Well we all do don't we?

NothingInVein
so you guys really think im pretty?

Lara
I know that i've done some major stuff in the past that I'm not proud of when I got angry. I have better control of my temper becuase of it now tho. and alot of us are camera shy so no worries. big grin

NothingInVein
aww thanx guys!

Lara
your very welcome. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.