Is Catwoman dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge

Bardock42
Well wasn'T she hanging out with basy a bit?

pr1983
i like catwoman, shes one of my favourite batman characters of all time... but imo she's just that... a batman character. i think she loses something without the constant sexual tension between her and bruce, i think its central to her character, that shes an enemy yet a prospective partner to bruce...

Jackie Malfoy
I would say that she dead.I mean she got thrown out of a window and got eaten by cats.She has to be a ghost of a woman or something in the movie.JM

Bardock42
^oy

I won't say anything else to that post.

pr1983
neither will i... halle berry should burn for that...

Bardock42

pr1983
i think she was talkin about batman returns, though she wasnt eaten by cats, just licked... i just really hate the catwoman movie is all...

Bardock42
hahah I understand you

OtterVomit
Warner Bros. needs to do DC a favor and do a better job with thier movies.

Bardock42
I sooo agree with you

vaya_the_elf
Harry berry is of course the worst catwomen ever.

Catwomen is not dead. She lived through it.

Bardock42
I like Talia more. But Catsy is ok

DarkAge
When I said "dead" I was being metaphorical. I was asking whether her "proportions" have suffocated any intrigue of the character.

pr1983
oh... then no... making her better looking isn't a crime... just the writers need to still write decent stories... still stick by my original post though...

dave123
rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.