ebay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
im looking to get a portable DVD player on ebay for under a 100 dollars in decent condintion theres alotta low priced ones but all got two days left

who's had experience with ebay before can you actually get good deals out of it or do you get sticted?

Aku
screw ebay

Jackie Malfoy
I hate ebay I ordered something once and I never got it and yet I got billed for it.Stupid ebay!JM

Bardock42
yea man, have sex with ebay

s|m
Half the stuff on ebay doesnt even exist no expression
I'd rather buy something offline

Jackie Malfoy
Me too.Well actly I like Amazon that site rocks!JM

MildPossession
I wouldn't spend that amount of money on Ebay unless you really know what to look out for on the site.

I only sell on ebay, and buy little things.

Cinemaddiction
Did you ever pay for it in the first place? Of course you're going to get billed if you order it and didn't pay.

What the....

That's what I do for a living actually, selling on eBay. I'm a PowerSeller, too. cool

Julie
I don't have much experience with ebay....but I sold a book at half.com, which is sort of ebay...haven't had too many problems....

Morning_Glory
I love ebay - i buy way to such off of there droolio

Silver Stardust
I've bought a few things off ebay, and had no problem with it.

BackFire
Never bought anything off of ebay and I don't plan too.

Syren
I've never bought off ebay but my parents rave about it confused It's quite odd actually.

Morning_Glory
I buy something off ebay almost every week... its so addicting

A4E
every single time i order smethin from ebay arrives in perfect condition well packed and everything, even though i live in china, it arrives perfectly ebay is very sufficient

Napalm
ebay rocks

peterKSL
Can't you just buy e-bay? so there will be no more problems.. laughing out loud

s|m
guys, ive heard that some items there don't even exist. People make jokes. I read in a magazine that someone saw contries for sale on ebay, i mean wtf no expression?

peterKSL
I've got an idea.. why not ask the Hilton Sisters to buy e-bay? laughing out loud
they would be giving things out for free...

A4E
dude wtf is wrong with you? stay on topic or you will be reported

Goldensky
chill out A4E, id lay off the coffee if i was you.... geek

peterKSL
lol... I am on topic.. this topic is about ebay right? 2 of my posts are on ebay... how am I not relavant in a way? And to make this post not a off-topic post..

I think ebay is cool, and I'm going to try it soon.. big grin

dean7879
ebay rules...if i buy off the net then i use ebay ....never had no trouble

Lord_Andres
C-dic what kind of stuff you selling on ebay?? ^you sell dean?

dean7879
i only buy...ive tryed activating a sellers account... i cant get it to activate for some reason :/

RaventheOnly
I have ordered a lot and got it all in perfect condition... only one time i got made because it took almost 2 months mad and the bastard tried to blow me off but i reported as soon as a month had passed and the punk was all defensive laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
i bought a CD once and it was absolute crap - i knew it was going to a be a bootleg CD - cause its one of the CD you cant get in stores- but the recording was all screwed up = and skipped all over the place

and the seller wouldnt give me a refund...

other than that i have had a good experiene on ebay and i sell a lot of stufff

Cinemaddiction
Drugs. Little foreign kids I picked up at Hollywood Video. Melted snow. Whatever pays the bills, I suppose. confused

In all honesty, I sell car parts for a living. Just go to salvage yards, load up on stuff, and sell it. I paid $15 for this beauty. I don't do a lot of buying, but when I do, its movies, naturally. I got an INSANE deal right here.

Lord_Andres
That was a nice deal there! I once got the Master Levels for Doom2 for only 4$ thats 3000 Doom maps, a big poster, Box, and all was in perfect contition! big grin ebay can be very useful, also very good to get stuff that no longer is in the stores, I intend to get all the might and magic games trough there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.