Delving into Zombie-Land..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Alright, so I got my copies of "Day of the Dead" and "Dawn of the Dead" this afternoon. I absolutely loved them and figured the next logical step would be to go ahead and grab Fulci's "Zombie".

In hopes that it's a good call, any other Fulci or Argento works that are worth a look see?

Zilverz
people rave about The Beyond and City of the Living Dead .. havent seen them yet.. they are on my wish list ... but i have zombie ... i enjoyed that film .. some gorey scenes

Evil Dead
Zombie and The Beyond both get a big thumbs up from me.......

City of the Living Dead however I didn't find all that great..........

Romero's zombie flicks are the best ever......they don't get any better. You stated you loved Dawn and Day....great flicks, do not expect to find any movies close to that calibur. You started with the best there is, it's all down hill from here on out.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, I figured as much. I'm excited to recieve "Zombie" personally. I think hangin' around here has opened up some new doors for me, movie wise. thumb up

BackFire
Zombie is a great flick, some of the best use of gore ever.

You may want to see Night of the Living Dead if you haven't already, though I'm assuming you have...

The Beyond is another good Fulci zombie flick, not as good as Zombie however....

Dead Alive is fun and gory...

Zombie Holocaust would be a good one afte ryou've seen all the rest of them..

I suggest that after you finish with the zombie flicks, you move onto Cannibal flicks, they are very very similar in premise usually, and have great gore as well.

Cinemaddiction
I've been researching, and since I've got some pretty eclectic tastes, I figured I would make it a point to own the "cornerstone" movies of the genres.

I already own "Night", as well as "Dead Alive". Probably will knock out "The Beyond", after reading up on it. After that, I guess "Cannibal Holocaust" will be on the menu. No pun intended.

andyF1
Do you know of a web site with just about evry zombie movie

DOD is out on friday, i wasnt to sure about this one but now the day is nearly here, im getting a bit hot and sweaty, and itchy, itchy...sniff....grrr

BOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.