New addition to the family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I'm buying one of these little guys http://www.proexotics.com/retail_products/Pythons/new_python/afrikan_rock_python_1.jpg Happy Dance

Dr. Strangelove
niiiice!

Alpha Centauri
Awesome. I had a Corn Snake at one time. Nothing near the magnitude of a Python but that's cool.

-AC

pr1983
niiice... how much?

Raven Guardia
Thats Awesome!!!!!......how many snakes will that be then? (like total that you have?)

SlipknoT
Only $50

SlipknoT
I had a corn snake too, I fed it a bad mouse though

SlipknoT
I only have 2 right no but when I get this guy, I also plan on getting a rosy boa so 4

Deathblow
Wow thats gorgeous.

I've always wanted a snake, they're truly amazing animals. I've been told they're very high maintenance though.

Raven Guardia
eek! Thats cheap eek!

Dr. Strangelove
What are you going to name it?

SlipknoT
Not if you get an easy snake like a Ball python or a King snake. They are very easy to care for

SlipknoT
Yea, of course mine will be smaller than the one in the pic at first but it will grow that big.

Raven Guardia
your so lucky eek!

SlipknoT
Trousers

Raven Guardia
eek! slip your so cool eek!

silver_tears
a trouser snake laughing out loud

SlipknoT
big grin

silver_tears
genius slip thumb upbig grin

Raven Guardia
ST, how do get your title to move?..because there isnt enough room in the title box when I tried to add color.

silver_tears
Raz did it embarrasment

Raven Guardia
oh,...That was nice of him eek! smile stick out tongue

Ronny
i had a snake once

it killed itself cry

SlipknoT
How? What kind did you have?

Morning_Glory
I use to own 4 mice - they were pretty cute... i know nothing like owning a snake

Raven Guardia
eek! ...I use to own an all white mouse but he got out of cage and got lose in the house and we never found him. sad

SlipknoT
I feed those ones to my Ball python

Morning_Glory
cry

when my mice died - i had a little mouse graveyard in the back yard...

they all had their own little boxes and cotton padding

SlipknoT
I did that with my turtlecry

Morning_Glory
your turtle died? WHEN?? cry

love turtles.. cry

o wait.. you have a tortoise?? right?

Raven Guardia
Slip> cry

MG> awwww cry thats nice how you gave them a burial.....I did that for my two dwarf frogs. I even gave them food in there box ( kinda of like how the Egyptians did)

SlipknoT
I have 2 turtles and a tortoise. This was when I was 12 I had these little turtles and I really didnt know how to care for turtles at the time and they diedcry

Morning_Glory
Raven cry

Raven Guardia
cry

Slip> what is the difference between turtle and a tortoise?

SlipknoT
I really dont know. Tortises really dont like water at all, most dont even need to drink.

Raven Guardia
whoa! eek!

SlipknoT
Yea

SlipknoT
I want him to come soon

SlipknoT
I decided to get a different bigger snake

SlipknoT
Should I get this one or the fist one
http://www.georgiareptilezoo.com/images/reptile-pics/burmese_python.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.