Who's Spiderman's biggest enemy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
I think his biggest enemy is Venom. Ive heard about this guy named Monster-Ock i dont know if you guys have heard of him.

Scoobless
biggest?........ the time he fought goliath during the cosmic spidey story line he got to about 200 feet (i think) the sentinals are pretty big too

CountQuan
no not the height like the importance.

Ironman
monster ock is a game chracter and hes no bigger than venom he just lifts with ocks tenticles, HES OCK WITH CARNAGES SYMBIOTE AHHHHH,

Krissy Von Doom
The Tri Sentinel

IRTMU-Dragon
Howard The Duck.

crazyspinz
green goblin is most important

CountQuan
Venom

freezedoom
Between the Lizard and Calypso

muffin man
umm paola hurry up and move this please.

Mainstream
Green Goblin Norman Osborne by far. He killed Spidey Girlfriend, killed his "brother" Ben the Scarlet Spider, knows his secret ID and besides Vemon is one of the few villians that can drive Spidey over the edge!

who?-kid
It depends on how you look at it. I would say Venom or Green Goblin, though I always found the Green Goblin overrated.

radioboy121
J. Jonah Jameson. He's a civilian that Spiderman cannot exactly touch and the smallest offense on his person would ignite him to use the media to discredit/destroy a reputation.

Mainstream
I can agree with that..the one spidey foe..spidey can't punch without having to worry about a lawsuit.

Scoobless
the kangaroo........... or the gorilla/gibbon team up......... hmmm maybe the spot................. no........ no, all at once the "legion of losers"

Tron
Sure thing.wink

Moving.

And it's Green Goblin.

Dazzler619
It's a tie between Doc Ock,Venom, and GG

Paola
he said 'paola'! nono

moving...

pr1983
doc ock or gg imo...

Endenkton
Doc Ock and GG.

I've always looked at it this way: Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy while Doc Ock is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

NoFate007
Venom

Next Venom_girl
Modern age- Venom and Carnage
Silver Age- Green Goblin and Doc Ock

This cracked me up. Peter's thinking this while fighting Venom in the subway tunnels:
"Dear Green Goblin. Miss you terribly. Weather is nice. Have met special new friend. Am having fun on the railroad tracks. Wish you were here... instead of me."

Ironman
thats great venom girl

vaya_the_elf
Harry Osborn

His own friend, because he is very upset at spiderman

Mainstream
Harry wasn't as big a enemy as Norman though.

Corlock Striker
Norman Osborn the Green Goblin. There is no other villian that Spider-Man has faced that has caused him more psychological trauma over the years, or made their battle more personal than Green Goblin. Spidey fights everyone else, but he hates the Green Goblin, it's mutual, therefore he is Spidey's greatest enemy.

vaya_the_elf
I do agree, but I think Harry is also just as bad. He is his best friend, and I just don't think Peter really wants to fight him. There for I think there are about the same because Green gobin messed up a lot of stuff, but Harry keep it going.

Mainstream
Harry was okay Vaya..but Norman is the true and best Green Goblin this side of Jersey....and dat's no lie.

vaya_the_elf
I know Green Goblin was a better villain..

I mean that I think Harry would be harder for Peter mentally.

Corlock Striker
Harry was also the Green Goblin, but Norman just keeps coming back, and he's the one that's really screwed with Peter mentally. Norman killed Gwen Stacy, stole Peter and Mary Jane's child, I believe seemingly killed Aunt May. Norman doesn't want to destroy only Spider-Man he also wants to obliterate Peter Parker. And Peter hates Norman just as much as Norman hates Peter. Norman Osborn is Spidey's only enemy who gets under his skin, and makes Spidey treat their battles personally. With every other villian it's just business, with Norman is personal. That's why he's Spidey's worst enemy.

vaya_the_elf
Honestly I think there both very hard for him

Corlock Striker
It's not a question of who's harder to face, it's a question of who's his worst enemy. Norman is the only one that gets to Peter, that gets under his skin, makes him lose his cool. That he does that, means he has the most effect on Spidey on a mental level, making him Spider-Man's arch nemisis. No other villian, even other incarnations of the Green Goblin have done to Peter what Norman has. No one else comes close.

CountQuan
the only reason i thought it was Venom was because he could nearly do anything Spidey can do actually even slightly more

Corlock Striker
Yeah, and Venom wants to eat Spidey's brain, but Venom doesn't go after everyone that Spidey cares about. If he could Norman would bring Uncle Ben back to life, and let him and Peter have a few months together. Then he would kill Ben before Peter's eyes, just to screw with his head, and give Peter even more emotional baggage. That's why Norman is his worst enemy.

Mainstream
Norman with out a doubt....I wish his costume in the first Spidey flick didn't make him look like a power ranger villian though.

dami wilson
forget venom guys, I think the Tarantula guy is spidey's biggets foe to date. That guy whooped spidey's butt for real and only the intervention of his wife safed spidey from being killed. Why they made the guy that much faster when I've just read the defination of a tarantula is beats me. But in that print, he beat the living day lights out of spidey. Dislocated shoulder, ripped spideys mask off and much more.

I wonder if he'll ever fight Wolverine?

Mainstream
what about spiderman's "brother" Kaine he should rank pretty high.

dami wilson
word! but didn't he die at the end? was he or not a clone?

Mainstream
I think he's alive..and yeah he's a clone..an evil "brother" to Peter..I always thought he was pretty cool

Reborn Again
Here's a prolific answer: Himself.

Mainstream
THat's deep Reborn Again...but aren't we all our biggest ememy?

RielKid
Oh without a shout of a doubt his greatest adversary is Venom. But his most deadliest enemy gots to be Carnage. That guy is just pure insane.

MayhemSymbiote
Spidy's greatest enemy :: Himself.

vaya_the_elf
Why do you say that?

RielKid
Mayhem, I think he beat himself already. Everytime he's losing, he reminds himself about his Uncle Ben's wise words.

Red Superfly
It's The Green Goblin, always has been, always will be.

MayhemSymbiote
Only when MJ wont do it for him...big grin

Seriously though.
He is his worst enemy.
How many villians has he himself known as Peter on a Personal level.
If someone doesnt hate Spiderman, they hate Peter for some reason.

His fight with himself is evergoing. It wont end. If he loses control people might be hurt.

His Villians are just other people who is physical must battle.

But his enemy is within himself, which he must fight mentally every day.

His Greatest Enemy is the Enemy Within.

vaya_the_elf
I see your point, but I think Green Gobin.. and harry are also very hard for him mentality too

Mainstream
Indeed Vaya Norman or Harry...the Green Goblin have always been a pain in parker's ass!

MKL93
Why does everyone keep saying Venom? Venom hasn't really affected Peter personally like Norman Osborn has! Norman Osborn has killed Peter's first love of his life, killed his 'brother' Ben Reilly, tricked Peter into beleiving his Aunt May is dead, Taking away Peter's baby from him (though this plotline was left in limbo thanks to the less than genius mind of Howard Mackie) and then tried to make Peter the heir of Osborn! Venom can only punch and kick, Osborn hurt mentally.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
plus spider worst enemy ever, will always be his writers with stupid plots like those clone saga ,and much others.........

Lethal Carnage
I chose either Venom,Carnage or Kaine

NoFate007
God...haha. Peter's life blows.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Peter has a really bad life ut I would say the Lizard and/or Doc Ock.

Mainstream
I like Kaine too...buuuuut gotta go with Norman Osborne

doctorstrongbad
I think his biggest enemy is always who ever he is currently facing.

gogetta19
i think it's Kraven the Hunter if he's think's of him he is scared stiff

Doc Ock
Osborn and Octavius.

As Marvel said the Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

Toxin92
I have to say Norman, but he is just behind every thing! He's even behind all the super villains going to a certain hero. Ock is another one he can just physically dominate Spider-Man, and to some point Venom(Eddie), but he became more of an partner in the hero game. Now Venom's a joke, but no question Osborn with Ock as a very close second

doctorstrongbad
I think his biggest enemy would be bad writing and the people who only want to make 3 films.

shaber
In what sense?

doctorstrongbad
I would love to see more than three movies. If the crappy batman movies can make 5 films then Spider-man should have at least 5.

Endenkton
There will be more than three.

Geez.

Freaky Zeeky
Vemon and Carnage

Stevie
Stewie from Family Guy.

doctorstrongbad
I have seen a thread where they said the movies will end at 3. I hope they make at least 6, like star wars did.

spencerspider
6 would be good
1 - Green Goblin
2 - Ock
3 - Hobgoblin(Harry) , Sandman
4 - Lizard
5 - Scorpion
6 - Venom
that would be the best thing to do

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by spencerspider
6 would be good
1 - Green Goblin
2 - Ock
3 - Hobgoblin(Harry) , Sandman
4 - Lizard
5 - Scorpion
6 - Venom
that would be the best thing to do

Sandman? What the ****?!?!
What the f**k?

Doc Ock
He's the upcoming movie villain.

Get used to seeing his name ALOT wink

Freaky Zeeky
Sandman is a weak character to me.

spencerspider
i know many people who hate sandman because they dont know alot about him. They just go by his name and say he is stupid. I'm going to give him a chance. I don't know much about him at all as I haven't read hardly any comics. He might be cool but as long as they have Hobgoblin which I hope is Harry it should be fine. he might not be able to hold a whole movie by himself but neither could Harry as a goblin because we have already seen a goblin. So they put the two of them together and you have a good combo and one is emotional for Peter and the other is like another villain.
I am fine if they have Harry as Hobgoblin and Sandman as a minor villain. But we are kind of getting off topic so lets get back on. lol

Red Superfly
Its Goblin. Simple.

CorderaMitchell
Venom is his arch foe, but not the deadliest.

DeRFmAn
its not one its the sinister six

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by spencerspider
i know many people who hate sandman because they dont know alot about him. They just go by his name and say he is stupid. I'm going to give him a chance. I don't know much about him at all as I haven't read hardly any comics. He might be cool but as long as they have Hobgoblin which I hope is Harry it should be fine. he might not be able to hold a whole movie by himself but neither could Harry as a goblin because we have already seen a goblin. So they put the two of them together and you have a good combo and one is emotional for Peter and the other is like another villain.
I am fine if they have Harry as Hobgoblin and Sandman as a minor villain. But we are kind of getting off topic so lets get back on. lol

But he's wack.

black-russian
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think his biggest enemy would be bad writing and the people who only want to make 3 films.

LOL That there is the best answer in this entire thread. Its bad writing that has prevented me from picking up ASM, MK spidey and any other useless spidey title out there aside from USM and its bad writing that make both spidey movies mediocre at best.

b-dan
venom all the wya i love that guy

CorderaMitchell
carnage!!!

dawsey28
The clone saga. That's gotta be it.

jacobo0o
i know who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME!!!!!Lol

Scarletspider36
the clone saga was good, Norman Osborn because he manipulated the whole Ben Reily, Jackal, Kain thing and nearly drove all the readers mad. He is a master manipulator.
P.S. Doc Ock is the worst villain idea since basilisk and the walrus.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Scarletspider36

P.S. Doc Ock is the worst villain idea since basilisk and the walrus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/ock1.jpg

Then it must REALLY irritate you to see how popular he is laughing

WAF3001
Green Goblin has always been called Spider-man's biggest enemy!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Doc Ock
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/ock1.jpg

Then it must REALLY irritate you to see how popular he is laughing

Hey Doc Ock thats a cool new sig, did you make it yourself? I'm having troubles getting a trogdor sig made.

Back to topic, Spider's biggest enemy has always been the sinister six.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Hey Doc Ock thats a cool new sig, did you make it yourself? I'm having troubles getting a trogdor sig made.

Thanks.

No I didn't make it.I had to search long and hard for it on the net wink

Zeb
Kraven he's the only one to beat Spider Man and take over his work as Spider M<an and barry him alive.

GGgrievous725
I think his biggest enemy is Kingpin hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! get it because he's fat

doctorstrongbad
Yeah kingpin is fat, but its hard to pick one. Spider-man gets beats up a lot so its hard to pick one biggest enemy.

Batman Wins
I think itsBatman and Superman money wise in Marvel Vss Dc. In the comics the biggest is the Shocker

doctorstrongbad
Nah Batman and Superman can't compare to Spider-man.

PRINCE XIZOR
MORLUN, ive never seen spidey so beat up after a fight. Its also the longest fight ive seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.