super hero world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
your a super hero this is random so you can do what ever. interact with anyone (members)

Name
Nickname
etc(thats for the made up)

I am ironman

age 25 (alil younger tho wink )

ultimate armor.

i need anyone you can be rude absurd fight people do things with other i.e date talk. be animiee like blush turn chibi hit people with ubsurd objects. THINK RANDOM

Elektra_lover
Does this have permision, If so I'll be...Elektra

Ironman
well permission?? i shoulda read the rules sad but i dont allow no sexual things.

feralboy
can i catwoman(the movie)

Ironman
i dunno can you catwomen can you can you

feralboy
yea

Red X
Ill be Static Shock

Ironman
your a guy and wanna be catwomen

Ironman
ok we have catwomen elektra and static I am ironman you can start

feralboy
yea she's my fav.

Ironman
uhh weird

feralboy
form the looks of it you like blackcat

?

feralboy
catwoman walk on top of the roof of the warehouse . her lips sparkled in the moonlight . midnight(her cat) was with her. she stilled had too get use to her power for this was a big world now

Ironman
flys by a burgler STOP RIGHT THERE

Red X
Everybody here knows who's static right?

feralboy
no unless he's that guy on cartoonnet work

Ironman
yup he the dude on cn

feralboy
oh~catwoman jumped down to the ground."this place looks fun. see walks around look for evil but sees ironman." come on mid-night tells see what he's up

Red X
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0401/30/staticth.jpg

That guy stick out tongue

Anyone wanna be gear?

feralboy
"iron man catwoman called"

Ironman
stop, *engages infared vision* sorry guys going to bed will be here tommarrow piece out,

Elektra_lover
~FYI, I'm movie version of Elektra~

Elektra left Nachios mansion, leaving Abby and MArk to fend for themselves. She knew they were safe now. Elektra headed towards the city. She had a job. Her target was a petty theif. Elektra knew what building he would be on at this exact time.
~~~~~~~~`
Elektra got to the buliding and saw Catwoman, Ironman, and her target. Elektra took off her black coat, exposing her red leather suit. Elektra threw her sai at the theif, nailing him in the head. Elektra walked over to the body and grabbed her sai.
"Hello." She said to Catwoman and Ironman

feralboy
"wow Elektra you almost hit me. so what have you be up to these days"

Elektra_lover
"You know, the usual, killing people. What about you Catwoman?" Elektra asked.

Red X
Static walked out of the roof entrance. "Sh!t, Late, Stupid rain, Disabled my static powers, had to walk here" explained Static.

feralboy
"The same now"

Red X
"Well Well Well, Catwoman? Elektra? Ironman? This is a surprise..." said Static chuckling.

Elektra_lover
Elektra smirked.
"It is a surprise, I was shocked to see the both of them together." Elektra said.

Red X
Static tried to use his static powers, but his hand just sparkled. "Man I hate rain." he said.

Elektra_lover
Elektra looked around at everyone.
"We should join together to get rid of crime together." She said to everyone there.

Red X
Static laughed. "... To create the "Lame League?" " he aksed thinking this was a bad idea.

Elektra_lover
"We could save alot more people together than apart." Elektra said.

Red X
"Look, I don't even know you, I just heard of you. None of you know my Nickname! So how exactly are we going to make a League?"

vaya_the_elf
((do you guys need more players?))

Red X
((Yeah))

Elektra_lover
"Fine then goodbye." Elektra said.
Elektra walked over to the fire escape and climbed down it. Elektra saw a flash of Static Shock being attacked on his way home.
"The rain, he won't be able to defend himself." Elektra said.
Elektra climbed back up the fire escape, moving as fast as she could. She ran back onto the roof.
"Static, your in alot of danger." Elektra said.

vaya_the_elf
((Here are the following i was thinking of being wonderwomen, hawkgirl..anyone you want in the rpg more?))

Red X
"Where is Gear when you need him?" mutters Static to himself.

~Everybody here knows who Static is? Or do I have to wirte a profile?~

feralboy
~thats right elf~ catwoman run toward elektra"I was thinking of what you said and yes i will work with you"

mordamor22
Ill be spiderman

Spiderman was swinging after a hard days work...and he saw a group of heroes talking so he swung down to them to see what was happening

"what's up?" he asked

feralboy
catwoman looked at he "not much she said as she rubed mid-night" her diamond claws danced in the moon light

mordamor22
"good .....watcha talking about?" he inquired

feralboy
"well some of us was talking about bannding together to save people

Red X
"Which is a stupid idea..." added Static

feralboy
Catwoman hissed at static

vaya_the_elf
(( Ok I will be wonderwomen have never played her yet))

Red X
((Okey Dokie

Another picture of Virgile/Static Shock stick out tongue

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0311/03/staticth.jpg

))

Static noticed that the rain stopped, so he stretched his arm out at an electricity wire, slowly he began to regenerate his electricity.

vaya_the_elf
*wonderwomen appears out of nowhere*

"Having a party I see?" said wonderwomen

Red X
"Wonderwoman, Ironman, Elektra, Catwoman... COol! Its like the time I met up with the Justice League!" said Static as he regained his static powers.

vaya_the_elf
"My name is wonderwomen. I'm an amazon. Who might you be?" said
Diana(which is my real name...which weird)

Elektra_lover
Elektra twirled her sai out of habbit. Eletkra looked at Wonderwoman.
"Elektra." She said.
Elektra then looked over to Spiderman.
"Good to see you again Spiderman." Elektra said.

Red X
"Name's Static Shock, You heard of me right? The cool superhero guy?:

vaya_the_elf
"Who is the leader?" asked wonderwomen

Elektra_lover
~We need villians in this game, I think we should all pick a villian to play as well~
"We really haven't thought about that yet, all I did was run the Idea by." Elektra said.
Elektra walked over to the ledge and looked down at the empty street.

Red X
Static took out a metal pad, and then pushed a button on it. It transformed into a disk. Soon Static enchanced it with static electricty, he threw it in the air, and then hopped on to it. The disk was hovering thanks to the static electricity, and Static could control where he wants to go. "Oh comeone... You say that none of you know Static? The Amazzzing Static?" asked Static Shot.

Ironman
((wow alot o playas)) http://www.chez.com/theballbreaker/marvel/ult_ironman.gif ((thats me)) *flys around* were is everyone.

vaya_the_elf
"Never heard of a static"said Diana

~as for the villian thing..i guess i could be a villian.I'll have to think of who I want to be~

Elektra_lover
"I haven't personaly. Should have I?" Elektra asked Static Shock.

Ironman
*hmm whos that* *flys to static and elektra* I am Ironman leader of the avengers. ironman

Elektra_lover
((We're at the same place we were when you left yesterday, and since everyone's posting a pic of their character...))

Red X
"Nevermind" answered Static.

Ironman
((well you guys are tlaking thought i come in and ask who they were)) ironman ((ps thats a smilie isnt it awesome))

Elektra_lover
"No, tell us about yourslef." Elektra said.
Elektra heard foot steps running towards the group. Elektra looked over the rooftop and saw a man running from another man.
"Help me!" The man yelled.
Elektra jumped over the ledge and landed on the canopy. Elektra took out her sai and jumped to the floor. The man ran behind Elektra. The other man put on a look of horror as he turned and ran away.
"Oh no you don't!" Elektra yelled, startting to chase him.

((I'm also going to play Typhoid Mary from the Elektra movie. Her entrance will have spoilers from Elektra, so I'll put spoiler tags in. Here's a pic of her))

Red X
Static started to use his electricity to control a metal gate, he wrapped it around the man that threatened the other man, so that he couldn't move.

Ironman
*ironman flys* Good call, what is your name. I am ironman.

Red X
"Static Shock!" answered Static.

vaya_the_elf
~here is a picture of wonderwomen~

Ironman
*hold hand out* you got potential how would you like to join the new Hero League since We have alot of heros around here I need all the help i can get, With heros comes villains. Oh and I need a better name for this new alliance.

vaya_the_elf
*takes his hand*

"I'd love to join" said wonderwomen

"where do we start"

Puddin
Anyone want a sidekick???

Red X
Yay! You could be Richie/Gear!

You know who's RIchie/Gear?

Puddin
i dont want to be a guy!!!!!

vaya_the_elf
~ we really need villians.. if i play a bad chick ... maybe you should be someone who is with me.. what do you think puddin~

Red X
N/V then....

Puddin
shure i guess i could b a villan idk a name though

Elektra_lover
Elektra ran towards the man. Elektra raised one sai, about to stab him, put she felt a jolt of pain from the sai and dropped it to the floor. Elektra looked at the sai and it was glowing red.
"Huh?" Elektra said.

Red X
Dr.EVil from austin POwers!

Kidding, Kiddng

Puddin
yes u shuld be kiddin

Puddin
My name wil b......................hmmmmmm, i guess Guenivear

Red X
Static used his electricity to make the Sai however a little into the air. Static observed it. "Why is it glowing red?" asked Static.

Ironman
you start by introducing yourself background etc, 1rst how you get kicked out is if you stab me or your fellow heros in the back 2nd not helping 3rd well cant go to deep. All newbees have to take a test. I let you know I am not endowed with powers I am in a supersuit, My strenght is limitless eachsuit varies, since your a super heroin you need to take a strenght and powers test. ironman

elektra

((theres an icon for you who ever is elektra jus type in ~ elektar ~ take out the spaces like ~text~ not spaced ok))

((ps it was workin. maybe itll work later.))

Ironman
*ironman observes* STOP RIGHT NOW, we do not kill, we up hold the law. I know your an outcast but i dont wanna aprehend you,

Elektra_lover
"I'm not sure." Elektra said, examining it.
Elektra thought back to the former fights she had and remembered one particular one. Elektra remembered hitting Typhoid Mary in th face with the sai and then it falling to the ground. The sai glew a dim red after Typhoid Mary dissapeared. Elektra quickly used Kimiguri to see what was happing.
"EVERYONE GET INSIDE!" She yelled running inside a building
~Kimiguri is the ability to see into the future.~

Ironman
(( elektra lover heres a smilie for ya elektra just type in ~ elektra ~ take out the spaces tho))

Elektra_lover
~Thanks~

Ironman
((your welcome ironman i have alot in my sig))

Ironman
Sorry for the inconvience i didnt see you drop you sai, My scanner is picking up magic on your sai. The crimson glow its amazing, the luster is briliant i have delted with many spellcasters but never have i seen this.

Elektra_lover
"Get inside!" Elektra yelled at everyone that hadn't gotten inside yet.

Red X
Static flew inside.

Ironman
*flys in and scans the place* "now what"

Puddin
*Guenivear smerked and ran away*

Puddin
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Guenivear got put in a head lock then dragged away*

Elektra_lover
~Okay the people who aren't posting now are now inside too, to help the game go along.~
The sai became a bright red color, and morphed into a ball. The ball turned black. The ball exploded (looks like the black explosion from the Elektra trailer) and reached out about 20 feet from the ball, killing anything (outside of a building or bus etc.) it touched. When everything cleared, Typhoid Mary stood their, at her feet laid the sai.
"Elektra." She said.
Elektra ran outside, holding her sai. Typhoid Mary disappeared in a cloud of poison.
"She got away." Elektra said, grabbing her sai.

Ironman
get her ((is this a flash back))

Puddin
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!

Red X
"WHo is she?" asked Static going outside.

Ironman
FLys out i dont know, *infred kicks in* I see them go there headed down the ally,

Puddin
OH i no i am so lost

Ironman
((dont worry i edited my post so keep going I am not like raven and flip out))

Puddin
lol ok

Ironman
static youll have to take over my repulsor rays are to strong for this area.

Elektra_lover
"Typhoid Mary, a woman with a posionus touch. Be careful with her, she's good. She almost killed me once." Elektra said.
Elektra looked around for Typhoid Mary, but she was no where in sight.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Typhoid Mary showed up the Hand's headquarters. She went to see MAster Roshi, who told her that Kiringi had failed. Typhoid Mary knew she was on her own to kill Elektra.

Red X
~Been watchikng DBZ??~

Static nodded. "Its over" he said "Typhoid Merry... Hm..."

Ironman
*intercom* elektra i am chaseing a kidnapper with static i am about to let the kid take over do you need my help. Cause if you dont i am gonna help him, his powers might still be devoloping.

Ironman
((WTF i am lost here ))

Red X
"Im not a kid! Im in HIghschool!" said Static.

vaya_the_elf
*Wonderwoman saw the kidnapper. Flew down right in front of him*

"I would let the kid go if i were you" said wonderwoman

Ironman
sorry i wont call you kid, Static you help elektra ill chase the kidnapper.

Ironman
*stops watches wonderwoman*

Red X
"Okey!" answered Virgile as he turned back and flew over to Elektra.

Elektra_lover
"Help him." Elektra said. Elektra twirled her sai, still searching for Typhoid Mary.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Typhoid Mary left the headquarters and traveled back towards Elektra. She wrode a motorcycle, at top speed. Typhoid Mary saw a theif getting chase by Ironman and Static Shock. Thyphoid Mary blew Static Shock a kiss, knocking him to the floor, but barley damaging him. Then she speed to where she left Elektra.

vaya_the_elf
wonderwoman-*kidnapper starts to laugh*

"are you kidding lady?No way!"

*wonderwomen picks up the kidnapper, and with the child*

"Now hand the child over"said Diana

Ironman
*radioed* *voice of police* Ironman somethings happend venom has broken loose. ((iam venom venom)) Ill get on it. *flys* "god hes slaughtered all of them" Stop now venom,

"Metal Head your never gonna stop me"

Red X
Static woke up soon, He got on his disk again, and looked around. He saw Merry flying to Elektra. Static pulled to the direction of Elektra and sped toward her.

Ironman
"ahhhh" *helmet gets slapped off"

"so ironman is tony stark"-venom

"Your going back to jail" *charges uni beam* *fires*

"ahhhh symbiote unbonding noooooooo"-venom

*takes edward brock to jail,tosses him in jail cell* Your symbiote is with me, you wont be getting it. Oh! and any of you metion i am Ironman and Ill have a freind make you belive your a six year old girl.

Ironman
*flew back to Stark industries* " i have got to change my image but how. I know my ol trusty armor ten times stronger too. http://www.patelisentertainment.ca/images/forsale/comics/marvel/ironman.jpg Now people shouldnt relize i am ironman. ironman. *Jets off* Now were did everyone get to, I have something to deliver.

vaya_the_elf
Wonderwoman-

"So are you going to do as I say, or shall I get rough?"

*the stalker was scared of her. He never seen superhero strength before, so he let the child go. Wonderwoman ties the stalker up, and let the police handle the rest, and takes off again*

Elektra_lover
Elektra turned to see Mary and Static flying towards her. The motorcycle was inches from her as Elektra kicked Typhoid Mary off. Elektra landed on her feet while Mary landed hard on the floor. Typhoid Mary got to her feet and ran towards Elektra. Thyphoid took out throwing knieves and threw them at Elektra. Elektra dodged them all. Mary kicked Elektra in the face, knocking her to the floor. Elektra threw her sai at Typhoid, but missed. Typhoid Mary picked up Elektra and threw her through a wall into a building. Typhoid saw Static come and turned to him.
"Kill me or save Elektra." She said, poisioning the foundation, causing the building began to callapse. Typhoid ran off while Static thought.

Ironman
*radios fellow heros* wonderwoman Static Elektra meet me here i am on top of the building we were at. I have something for us

vaya_the_elf
*wonderwoman hears the call, and goes to where ironman is*

Red X
Static stretched both hands each direction, one hand pointing at Elektra, A electric-static shield appeared over Elektra, protecting her from the rocks. While in the other, he tried to catch Merry with his electric bolts. But it was too much, So he then concetrated on just protectikng Elektra.

Ironman
I have something for u, http://ironman12.homestead.com/logo_AvengersWebring.gif this certifys your in the avengers, this is also an oath. an oath that you will be the best of the best showing that you will help your fellow men or women, that you will die for your people if needed to.

Ironman
((not to shabby if i do say so my self))

vaya_the_elf
Wonderwoman-*her held it in her hand. Not sure what she was to do with it*
"Thank you for this wonderful honor, and are you the leader of the avengers?"

Ironman
I am there are currently no one but u and I, But I dont like to say i am a leader, We are all Leaders. I cant control people and i am not one to give orders.

Elektra_lover
Elektra woke up and saw a shield over her. She looked over to see Static Shock. Elektra got up and ran out side and towards Static.
"Thanks." Elektra said.

Ironman
I have two more patches one for static and elektra when ever they decide to show up.

Red X
"No problem" said Static as he recahrged himself from an electrical post and then looked around for any signs of MAry.

Ironman
*radio* Static , Elektra I need you down here.

vaya_the_elf
"Are you from plant earth ironman?" asked wonderwoman

Red X
When static could no longer find Mary. He said "Coming" as he took out his disk, and flew over to the rooftop.

Ironman
*takes of helmet* Yes i am, I am a normal human in a suit that enhances my power censes strenght by 100, I have over a 100 suits for diffrent things. Are you from earth??

Elektra_lover
Elektra ran over to everyone else and ran to the top of the bulding. She saw Ironman and walked over to him.
"Yes?" She said.

Ironman
great we need to wait for elektra tho, Static is she coming?

Ironman
great your here. I have something for the both of u, http://ironman12.homestead.com/logo_AvengersWebring.gif this certifys your in the avengers, this is also an oath. an oath that you will be the best of the best showing that you will help your fellow men or women, that you will die for your people if needed to.

Elektra_lover
"Thanks." Elektra said as she took it.

Red X
"Avengers... Im not sure, I already have a Justice League Tag, swore an oath to them too..."

Ironman
well Youve got time to decide no one is presuring you. Elektra great power comes in number i have got 3 and a half members, static as for you your always welcome here.

Red X
"Well...Fine, Ill jon" said Static as he took the tag.

vaya_the_elf
wonderwomen-"I was in justice league, but i left" said Diana

Ironman
Now at stark enterprizes I have got a base. Its the building that looks that has no doors. If you follow me we go. Elektra do you have a transportation device. Static can you help her.

vaya_the_elf
*Follows ironman*

"To answer you question before I'm not from this world. I'm an amazon."said wonderwoman

Ironman
ok were at the base, Now youll see at key pad put the number in 411 then present your patch. *does the requirements* Here we have it.* This place has 2 super computers a tracking system and a criminal list

Ironman
much more much more. make your self at home the food court to the left and the bathroom basket ball court swiming pool. Weight room with gravity reducer 1 rule always go in with a spar i dont want dead heros now.

vaya_the_elf
"A spar?" asked wondwoman

*she looks lost*

Ironman
((in about16 minuits i am going to hit the hay got school its 10:44 ova here so gotta crash)) ((red x youve been around the block soo you can continue)) back to ironman. I am gonna go work on my new project suit, I am not gonna be back till tomarrow so be comfurtable. *walks out and flys off*

Ironman
*befor he jets* oh sorry a spar is someone who helps you work out a person to make sure your not gonna get hurt be careful you guys *flys off*

vaya_the_elf
"goodbye" said diana

Puddin
huh im lost was i tha one kidnapd?

Ironman
*moring light gleems* Uhhhhhh ahhhhh, *itches head* Gotta go work on my new armor

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>