Prequel Baddies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
We all know that in each of the prequels, a bad guy gets introduced and killed off in the same movie. I ask you this: in your opinion who is the coolest one.

Morning_Glory
sorry no expression i thought Darth Maul was a cheese ball

even though i liked the big fight scene at the end of Ep I

SnakeEyes
lol, so who DID you like

Morning_Glory
Obi Wan ... of course

SnakeEyes
Obi-wan is not a bad guy

chilled monkey
Probably General Grievous. I haven't seen the film yet, but what I've seen of him so far looks really good. At first I disliked the idea of a non-Force user who could out-lightsabre Jedi, but the idea has grown on me.

Maul comes a close second.

Bardock42
'S the father of the Number one Dude in the SW universe, yes Boba could've killed Darth Vader. So I say Jango then Darth cause I don'T know the general yet.

Delfedd
Oh yeah? than why did he not tell luke about his sister Huh? he kept Jar jar alive. Thats evil enough. He taught one of the most evil people in the galaxy! How is he not evil?
wink

SnakeEyes
LOL

i guess you have a point, but he does not get introduced AND die in the prequels so there

ArthasKnight
I don't know GG very well, haven't seen him in action just yet, and even though Darth Maul was cool I've always had a thing for Boba Fett and anything connected to him. Jango Fett gets my vote.

StinkFist462
General Grevious .. i mean come on .. how much cooler can it get then a droid kicking jedis asses ? .... not to mention with 4 lightsabers

Delfedd
that reminds me...
http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/stickwars.html

it has the droid beating up jedi. is that cool?

(I think its that one)

EyeOfApocalypse
I'll be flamed like crazy, but oh well. I say Darth Maul because I mean, christ, the guy is tattooed from head to toe so that has to tell ya something on how bad ass he is (those Zabrak can sure as hell take alot of pain, especially gettin' tattooed below the waste *shiver* I doubt any human male could withstand such pain).

Sure he was killed by Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, but nevertheless he went down in a blaze of glory by taking out Qui-Gon before he checked out of the world of the living world. He was to me one of the coolest looking Sith ever (he had horns for christ's sake! how much closer to satan could a Sith Lord be!?) and his look will always be burned in my memory, as will his fighting style (which was the actor Ray Park's own Wushu staff fighting style which makes the character of Darth Maul even moreso appealing to me).

And that's why I like the character of Darth Maul so very much

SnakeEyes
I don't think you'll get flamed for your opinion, its a good one.

Darth Maul is pretty cool... but Jango looks very badass as well, not to mention he is the template for all the clones. that is pretty cool

EyeOfApocalypse
Oh I agree with you on that, Jango Fett is definitely bad ass, I like the dual pistols alot more than Boba's single rifle. I just prefer Darth Maul is all, just think if they'd had a whole clone army made of him, talk about Republic overkill

SnakeEyes
GG might sway my opinion as far as who's coolest

SnakeEyes
Bump... man I started this all the way back in January!

Darth_Janus
Jango. He had more personality than Maul and GG combined. He looked less ridiculous, and he has plot significance.

exanda kane
Jango definetly. He could've killed Anakin in Ep.2 and he basically is father of the universe (biologically of course). Darth Maul looked cool but there was no sense of terror that the other sith have (vader) and general grevious (i predict) will be another dislike of moderate fans. And lets face it. Jango held his own against Kenobi on Kamino, and Obi Wan kills Darth Maul and General Grievious (sorry for spoiler!). But the less said about the SW bounty hunter game the better!

Darth Inanis
I'm swaying between Jango and Grievous but I' must say they're all pretty cool. But I choose Jango. His double-wielding blaster-pistols is awesome. And the cold bountyhunter look of his Helmet is terrifying.

moviejunkie23
General Grievous looks like he is going to be awesome.

SnakeEyes
But is he going to be better? That's the question. Also, I have noticed that each of the characters have had their own comic series (4 issues each) so far...

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Darth_Janus
Grievious I don't much like. He's fanboy bait.

SnakeEyes
I am still gonna give him a chance

SnakeEyes
Well, now that ROTS is out, people can really decide on their favorite. Yet I need to wait another week to see it... mad

Fishy
GG is definitly out.
I haven't liked Maul since I turned 15 so he's gone as well, i'm voting Jango

Darth Ridah
Darth Maul, I've said it before & I'll say it again... he's such a badass, not a single one of you can tell me that when he whipped out his double bladed saber AND smoked qui-gon you were not awe struck What the f**k?

darth-yoda
long live darth maul just look at him

that is all i have to say

SnakeEyes
Man, the polls are really close! I finally decided on Fett though... He is just such a badass.

SnakeEyes
Seems as though Fett is now beating Maul...

LordSorgo
Fett ain't beating nothin'. My vote goes to Maul. He kicks serious ass.

SnakeEyes
Oooooh, now its a tie... not a lot of Grevious fans I guess.

SnakeEyes
Seems as though everyone likes Maul the best...

Count Dooku
Where is Dooku? If it weren't for him, Grievous would cease to be on ROTS!

Dooku is the greatest!

SnakeEyes
I didn't put him on there because the villains in the poll are the ones who got introduced in one movie and then killed off in the same film...

Darth Windu
Dooku gets pwned by the dude who gets pwned by Obi-Wan who pwns Grievous who pwns a million trillion Jedi who pwn the Separatists who are pwned by Anakin who pwns Dooku!!!

SnakeEyes
Acting a little hyper are we?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Dooku gets pwned by the dude who gets pwned by Obi-Wan who pwns Grievous who pwns a million trillion Jedi who pwn the Separatists who are pwned by Anakin who pwns Dooku!!!

I hardly call physically grabbing an old mans wrists during a saber fight pwning someone.... But word, son.... Word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.