Lady Deathstrike vs. Avalanche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win? I'd say Avalanche.

muffin man
ahh topic searching now.
lady deathstrike would turn avalanche into ribbons.

CountQuan
Avalanche could create earthquakes and all those other stuff.

Lord-of-Dreams
And Deathstrike would just run towards him,always evading flying cars, and chop himup.

CountQuan
Each time Deathstrike runs at him, he'll do the earthquake thing, and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again until she grows old.

Lord-of-Dreams
which she doesn't HEALING FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anyway, he'd get tired. And he's got one earthquake going, another one isn't more dangerous. How 'bout making the first earthquake stronger?
Oh my, I'm giving the person whom I'm argueing with an arguement because his are so dumb.

IRTMU-Dragon
Avalanche.

CountQuan
Avalanche by long

Lord-of-Dreams
Why? I understand that it appears that Avalanche could never be touched, but doesn't Lady have some kind of ninja training??? So why choose Avalanche?

pr1983
wait.. which deathstrike is this? comic or movie?

Lord-of-Dreams
Lol! usually I'd want to slap you for this question, but knowing that this is a Countquan production... Both

pr1983
why slap me? its a valid question...

Tron
I remind people again, take a look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

And Count, stop flooding the forum with so many threads.

Lord-of-Dreams
One should generally assume that were talking about the comic version. Especially since there is no movie Avalanche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.