if you could...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
if you could meet your favorite anime character and hang out with them for a week what would you do. Mine would be not actually anime but teen titans it be raven (even know shed prolly kill me) id hang out with her then try be romantic etc embarrasment big grin second would probly be kagome from inuyasha shes a school girl what more do american guys want asian school gurlz. smile big grin embarrasment post whats you do

if your gonna get sexual dont go into detail! i wanna keep this running.

Celestialgirl
Only one? Well I guess I'd say I'd hang with Yuhi from Ayashi no Cewres and he would cook me luch breakfast and dinner! We go and sing Kareoke too. I love Yuhi!

Kenshinswife
Thats a toughie...only one wow....um.....Kenshin i guess ...but he's so...not the hang out with type if you catch my flow(too noble and not naughty).....probably Trunks(the older one in dragon ball z with the long hair) he can fly!!! Oh yea!! So sexy!!! I would try the hang out approach then...

EyeOfApocalypse
I'd like to hang with the DBZ crew just so I could collect all of the Dragon Ball of Earth and Namek and use the four wishes to create the Orin from the Neverending Story just so I could have unlimited wishes.

The three wishes of the Namek Dragon Balls I'd use to give myself the power to bend the very fabric of space and time, give myself the ability to supplement pheromones making me irresistable to the opposite sex (like the Falleen of the Star Wars universe), and have 10 billion dollars and therefore my life would be complete.

Then I'd use the Orin to wish myself to several different anime universes so I could hang out with all of my favorite anime characters, and also to give myself infinite lives.

Ironman
and then youd kill the human race those are selfish wishes selfish use of the dragonballs bring sins, 7 sins sin shenron sin nova sin ice and the others i can rember.

EyeOfApocalypse
aw *bleep* that sucks...then I retract my previous statement to being a member of the AEUG in the Zeta Gundam universe. To hell with the DBZ cast mad

Ironman
yup it happend on dbgt in db oolong wished for pantes it created a huge sin dragon in gt it was revaled she was created cause that wish it was histaricle

EyeOfApocalypse
What!? You're going by GT rules!? Dear god someone shot me right now...

Ironman
someone shot him someone dhot him now its shoot buddy boy.

EyeOfApocalypse
You are aware that Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with Dragon Ball GT right?

Ironman
o___o does it look like a care
NO IT DOESNT.

EyeOfApocalypse
Whatever man, you wanna consider GT the ultimate canon guide to Dragon Ball that's your business

Ironman
ok its what youd do thats your thing ok so lets leave it alone and get one topic.

Maylien
I would hang out with older trunks too hes a cool fighter and flying be would a great thing to experience

Lord Ryugen
I'd hang with Sagara Souske from Full Metal Panic. This way I'll be laughing the whole week as he blows random stuff up after mistaking it for an assination attempt. And I could drive and the Arbalest Mech and Fumo Hardsuit laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.