Elvis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
I've been reading some sites on Bubba Ho-Tep recently and heard people discuss the plot as if Bruce Campbell's character's story of switching with the impersonator and the contract burning was true.

Do you believe that Bruce Campbell's character is really Elvis Presley? Or is Sebastian Haff just off his rocker (no pun intended)?

eggmayo
To be honest, I dont think you're meant to know...

Wolfie
Yeah, I'm just wondering what you think.

eggmayo
I think he is actually Elvis

angelk
it is elvis he is alive and that was him

eggmayo
no... twas bruce campbell...

MildPossession
He was Elvis! fun movie, but nothing brilliant. Only Bruce Campbell was.

papabeard
I think he was elvis, but i dont think the old guy was JFK, however id like to think so . I loved this movie, and what was strange was the emotional impact and resonance it created, Its a film about ageing and lonliness as well as about elvis and JFK fighting a zombie mummy.

This film makes you love it, through good characterisation,Humour, Choice dialogue, and the nuance and bizarre nature of the story, This is not for everyone , and i know a few people who hated it, but personally I loved it and cant wait for the sequels.

"Sh#t-Eater?"

papabeard
www.bubbahotep.com/

WindDancer
Bubba Ho-Tep was a great movie. But in reality is a fiction movie. Sebastian is the real Elvis? Nah! Let's just let the King rest in peace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.