IF they made a wonder Woman Movie the perfect person to play her would be....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

themalestorm
Now this is just me talking and im sure no1 is going to agree with me but Courtney Cox because she really does look like wonder woman already

T.M
either one of the Williams 'Tennis' sisters cause im wondering if they are really women yes stick out tongue

Discos
Sandra Bullock laughing

Dazzler619
Catherine Zeta Jones

crazyspinz
we all know who would play wonder woman

CHINA!!!!!!!!

Elektra_lover
Thats who I was thinkin laughing out loud

pr1983
chyna? come on...

Arsenal
http://www.geocities.com/wonderwomanwannabes/

eleveninches
Lucy lawless
(Xena)!!!

Paola
Chyna from wwe? blink

ragesRemorse
Ru paul

Arachnoidfreak
Jennifer Connelly would look alright as Wonder Woman.

movieluver
haha, china, thats effin hilarious.... but Discos, i would agree with you, sandy would look so good as wonder woman, but shes too funny for the role, ..i think it should definetely be a brounette, but not someone too well known. maybe famke janseen or that cute chic from rush hour 2, the undercover cop with the snoopy tattoo, haha

Dazzler619
China is too muscular to play her.WW has a slender and curvy body.

ScarletSpider
They should go to some Greek theatre circuit, and scout for new talent. Which is what they should have done with Elektra too.

Draco69
Demi Moore

eleveninches
Either Lucy Lawless or Famke Jansenn.

Tron
For some reason I can only see Jennifer Garner filling that role.

ThaWhiteShadow
y r u listing women in their 40's like sandra bullock and demi moore?

Arsenal
Jennifer Garner's too puny.

Alpha Centauri
Kim Smith.

-AC

pr1983
from www.superherohype.com

Joel Silver on Whedon for Wonder Woman
Source: Sci Fi Wire February 19, 2005

Sci Fi Wire talked to producer Joel Silver who confirmed that he is trying to sign "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Angel," and "Firefly" creator Joss Whedon to write and direct a new Wonder Woman feature.

"I'm trying," Silver said at Wonder-Con in San Francisco on Saturday. "I'm trying to work a deal with Joss... I was just in the other room . I don't know if I could work that out. It's a complicated deal to do, but I would love him to do it. It would be great if he could do it."

Silver said that Whedon came to him with a new twist on the venerable character.

link:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?category=0&id=30440

ToddinPA
Kate Beckinsale would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLG
I think someone who is kind of young, either in their late 20's or early 30's. Not too old All of you have good ideas.

Joker1237
I wonder why people are thinking Chyna would be a good WW>??

Were do they come up with these ideas?

And sorry Lucy Lawless is in the same bout as Chyna.

FLOOB1
Peta Wilson - La Femme Nikita & League of Extra. Men (dye hair) - fab. bod and height perfect foil for WW

Sophia Bush - One Treel Hill - could pull it off

Katherine Heigel - Roswell (dye hair)

Think, fair skinned dark hair, bright blue eyes or other, leggy, curvy and looks studious in glasses and hair in a bun, yet totally different & hot without either. Now hair can be dyed dark so dont let that hinder the brainstorm.

20s-30s, not too well know over all,

Not JG, LL, CZJ, JA, all too old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.