Catwoman Vs. Elektra movie....Weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

themalestorm
Well they had the comic where catwoman and elektra fought it out so i wouldnt doubt that they made a movie about this. I wonder if it would be crazy good or crazy like wtf is this sh!t crazy

Snipes
i know i wouldnt be seeing it.

Discos
mm....I very much dont like the comic books to movie type movies. X-Men I did enjoy like.

anyways, I wouldnt be suprised at all with that movie coming out and such. Its getting annoying

Discos - said and done.

Wolfie
Catwoman looked terrible. It got terrible reviews so if Hollywood has an ounce of intelligence, they'll forget about putting her into any more movies.

powerfulone1987
I have a question.

When you say "her", do you mean Halle Berry or Catwoman?

I just want to clerify this because I actually liked the movie and I think that Halle Berry was great and I would really like to see a second Catwoman and also a Catowoman versed Elektra movie. Of course Catwoman (Halle Berry) would win, becuase Catwoman is a hundred percent/times better than Elektra and the proof of this is , Catwoman is in higher demand because we have seen her in more shows and movies than elektra, and I didn't hear about Elektra until Daredevil,so... just my opinion. Catwoman is a better fighter and has cat-like abitities and Elektra is just a regular human being that can fight, Catwoman can do that and more and she just never dies, she's unstoppable. Well, there ya go.

Mainstream
I think Miss Berry should go back to being Storm. Catwoman was a mistake and a nightmare that should have never been given physical form

pr1983
if they got a fresh director and cast maybe... otherwise it'd be terrible imo... both individual movies were so bad imo...

Mainstream
true..I think a Robin (tim drake verison) could have been pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.