Ringwraith Vs Dementor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filipp
What you think?

Machete_Guy
Well. Dementors cant suck there soul right?..
so the nazgul would just cut its head off.

Discos
ah there is somewhat already a type of thread for this topic.

Nazgul without a doubt...Ringwraiths have no souls so I dont think the dementors would have much of a chance.

Nazgul are well scarier than dementors.

Discos - Nazgul hands down.

Naredhel
yeah, Nazgul don't really have a physical form. They're just souls covered in armour

Suzuka
I'm pretty sure this was on the HP forum, and they all agreed Nazguls would win stick out tongue

Filipp
But nazguls cant cut a dementor (can They?) sad

Fëanor
how 'bout a demented nazgul???

The Inkeeper
What if a dementor got a ring?

Fëanor
well that depends on how 'it' got it...on bended knees with flowers would definately be the clincher.

Machete_Guy
They would probably truce too

rohanspear543
what about! a ringwraith vs! denethor! denethor would so win nvm

Legoluv
ringwraith...definatly

ladygrim
ringwraiths are talented with swords and weapons so ur buggered if u bump it to one of them in a dark alley ...a dementor only knos who to suck out ur soul ... so theres a chance u can get a way ...so ...

AgentTwiggy
I reckon Nazgul: the Dementors can suck your souls out, but they have to catch you first (of course, this doesn't cound for much if you have Harry's little problem, but I digress); whereas it said somewhere in LotR, of the Witch-King, that "even the rumour of his coming" made people really afraid, lose all hope, leg it to the nearest bed so that they could hide under it, etc.

Fear is a powerful weapon. Especially as people run slightly slower when they've wet themselves (fact).

Fëanor
i think the grim reaper from bill and ted would defeat them all...

Darth Nauj
nazguls all the way because they yell really cool and plus they have those nazgul dragons. dementors just suck your soul oh boo hoo big deal.

fini
NAzgul, without a doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.