Young Avengers 1#

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Read it now on Mile High Comics.

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/youngav1/cvrpage.html

Havoc470
yyayyyyyyy!!!!

ScarletSpider
Surprisingly it looks very good. I remember fist hearing the term "Young Avengers" and the groans it evoked, but this isn't bad at all.

Havoc470
i read about it, but unlike alot of people i notice the words "its not what you think" and take it into consideration, rather than brushing it off

it looks great, i wanna see more from this artist and i cant wait to see what happens in the young avengers issues to come

crazyspinz
looks cool, are they mutants, are they mini avergers, no one knows...

ScarletSpider
Well, if Kang really is involved, he could have gone into the past, or into the far future (as Iron Lad's armor looks more advanced than anything Stark has made) and retrieved technology that would empower several individuals in ways that mock the real Avengers. Back in time to steal Erskine's super soldier formula, or forward in time where SHIELD or someone cracks the secret to it. Forward in time where he finds a gamma device meant to empower people (or he could have simply stolen a blood sample from Banner or She-Hulk). Forward in time where Stark is dead, but his progeny continue on with new armors. Forward in time where humans catch up with Asgardian technology (the Asgardians are actually an alien race with technology so advanced, it has become like Magic even for themselves).

Kang then gave this to Iron Lad (as he seems to be the herald of Kang's impending arrival) to give to new champions, so Kang has a new set of heroes to fight. Or he wants to use them as training for his son Marcus. I don't know. Whatever. Can't wait to find out though.

Havoc470
yeah neither can i, those are great idea's...im sure one or all of them are accurate

crazyspinz
whoa thats crazy, kang made the young avengers? this could get interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.