Imagine, if you will...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
...the forum has a meet-up. A huge giant, ultra large meet-up.

Everyone is there and everyone is together. The whole populace of the forums members.

Out of the ones you know well enough:

A) What is the first thing you'd say to certain members?

B) What is the first thing you'd do to certain members?

C) Who is the most likely candidate for you to be hanging with and who would join you?

D) If everything was a go ahead, which established/known KMC member do you think is MOST likely to pull out and not show up?

E) Who would you be looking for first?

F) Who would be the life of the party? Death of the Party?

and finally...

G) If you could give ANY member an entrance theme to the place of meeting, with all the fanfare to signify their arrival, who do you think would have it and what song would it be?

-AC

Bardock42

You whats up.

Shake hands. Well to the girls maybe ....shifty

C) Who is the most likely candidate for you to be hanging with and who would join you?

Nutella-Spatz, Fetchy Danii Frodo maybe

D) If everything was a go ahead, which established/known KMC member do you think is MOST likely to pull out and not show up?

Clovie? I dunno

Nutella-Spatz

I am the Life and the d3eath, the Alpha and the Omega. I am the who is stick out tongue

G) If you could give ANY member an entrance theme to the place of meeting, with all the fanfare to signify their arrival, who do you think would have it and what song would it be?

Me, the Imperial March

*Danii*
A) What is the first thing you'd say to certain members? Um, hi! How are you?

B) What is the first thing you'd do to certain members? Hug depending oh how well i knew them and if id met them before.

C) Who is the most likely candidate for you to be hanging with and who would join you? Umm, Fetchy, Frodo cos he follows fetchy around. . . Filth, Bardock, actually see the sig!!

D) If everything was a go ahead, which established/known KMC member do you think is MOST likely to pull out and not show up?Clovie, cos she's got that cool, mysterious thing goin on!

E) Who would you be looking for first? eezy45.

F) Who would be the life of the party? Death of the Party? Death. . .I'm not a fun person.

and finally...

G) If you could give ANY member an entrance theme to the place of meeting, with all the fanfare to signify their arrival, who do you think would have it and what song would it be? Canadian Moose with the "I'm too sexy for my shirt song"laughing (Its a compliment Syren. . .dont hurt me no )

Alpha Centauri
"the Alpha and the Omega."

Teeeeeechnically I am the Alpha and The Omega is The Omega. You can be Delta, or something.

Nice list. I chuckled at the first one, "You, what's up?". Imagined just grabbing a random person and saying "Oi you, what's up?".

-AC

Jedi Priestess
I highly suspect it wopuld be rather like a high school dance........with all the OTF peeps in one corner, the SW peeps in another and the rest floating back and forth. smile

Arcane

nice weather we're having here

shake hand, or hug

no one, im all alone

BOPRecruit, she is always busy

a friend

Kohldia life of party
Me deathof party

umm, chocolate monkeys

Elektra_lover

About time we finally met

Hug everyone, maybee something else for someone else

I'd hang out with RG, RTO, Rob, Ronny, and PA. And I would have to meet BKK

Um....I'm not sure

RG or PA

Life: Probley TTH Death Darkcrown

and finally...

RG and Ronny and the song would be Lady Marmalade, just for the Hey Sista soul sista

Clavis
w00t Ill get the list later on happy

Alpha Centauri
"I highly suspect it wopuld be rather like a high school dance........with all the OTF peeps in one corner, the SW peeps in another and the rest floating back and forth."

Just don't drift into the Comic Forum corner. The one place commonly perceived as geeks corner would be quite vicious considering who would be in there and the ferocity with which we debate haha. I would be a multi corner dweller then.

I'll post mine after.

-AC

Bardock42
mad hey I love the Comic forum

Alpha Centauri
See, hahahah.

-AC

Bardock42
Oh yes now see you are right.....wait a minute What the f**k?

furryman

HELLO HAPPY CAMPERS, failing that, whatever my greeting to them on msn is

hump their leg and hug 'em, in any order

whoever has most similar interests
milla, va, sam, smokin' and spence, korri, jith, liv, trace, lana, nivek etc
irene would tag along stalking us

ladygrim hopefully
tex would be fashoinably late, ush would fashionably early

Whoever has money to buy drinks!

and people I haven't spoken to in ages; ie BKK and MM

I am both!
or.. Raz is probably life of the partay!
and CineDic would close it

yerssot, with the James Bond theme

-AC

DuronKiller
nothing i wouldnt be there

big gay kirk
the big problem with this idea is that apart from the mods, only Shellie, Bardock, Eggmayo and myself exist... all the others are just socks we invented cos we felt sorry for the mods....

Bardock42
Yeah I forgot that.

eggmayo
I exist now?

SlipknoT
A) I dont really know

B) Talk to them

C) Id hang out with ROB, RG, Napalm, Tired Hiker, Morning Glory, Barbarossa, Backfire, C-dic, and Ronny.

D) Probably hh?

E) ROB or Tired Hiker

F) The Tired Hiker would be the life of the party, who else? I think Raz would make us stop and behave

G) I'd give myself and entrance cool It would proably be Ice Ice babyblue_bandana

eggmayo
Hello... greetings... hi... Im Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman, glad you could make it

Kick Napalm in the balls... give TH a wedgie

Noone... i walk alone... then ill stalk Fearnix

Syren.... she would show up fashionably late or not at all

korri, pennyroyal, alice_in_chains, fearnix, ronny and and CM

Life : TH Death : Me
and finally...

Dunno who, but it would have to be We Will Rock You

nutella-spatz
i'm a sock?? fear

why didn't i know that? confused

eggmayo
We should all meet in Leicester.

Clovie
i wouldn't go sad

Bardock42
Yeah we shopuld all meat in Lesta. I heared thats a greaty mac great place

eggmayo
no, the place sucks, but it means i dont have to go very far

dave123
I'd punch NV7 in the face.... tis a life ambition of mine happy

NyC-gUrL
what would you do to me?? eek! angel

Mane

Kate you're looking fine as ever. flirt

naughty

Cinemaddiction, Slipknot and Napalm rock

I don't know anyone that would.

Ryan and Kate and Cory

Life: The Tired Hiker; Death: Everyone seems pretty fun.

Canadian Moose: "I'm Just a Love Machine"

Jackie Malfoy
Hey we finally met!

B) What is the first thing you'd do to certain members?Give them a hug!

C) Who is the most likely candidate for you to be hanging with and who would join you?I would say my friends in my siggy!

Not sure.

Shillie!

Slipknot and Rob not sure who the death of the party would be.

Rob:I am too sexy for my shirt!

That would be so cool to met you guys in real life.I doubt it if it would happen but then again you never know.JM

Bardock42
You don't want to know shifty

DuronKiller
roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
you know we keep this kinda stuff stricitly to MSN wink

drunk_nazgul
A) I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY YOU!!!

B) Certain guys... I would jump them.

C) I would be hanging with Q and SS far awhile, then the guys would come in!

D) RAZ would not show!

E) I'd be looking for... Luke and Andrew!

F) Life... Sy or one of that group. sick Death: Somebody gothic.

G) Silver Tears would have a presidential theme. Duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust

silver_tears
**** yourself please happy

dark1365
I would want to meet all my buddies in my sig.

Neo_Version 7
Can't wait for this meet-up. confused

dark1365
Originally posted by furryman

To Robo-Chocobo and Phoenix: What's up, you two...it's good to meet you in person. Even though you're both my seniors.

Either shake hands(with Robo and Phoenix) and hug Danii and Claire.

Fetcherada, and frodo34x would join us.
whoever has most similar interests.

BlackC@t(AvP) hopefully

Whoever I know that is closest to me.

Life: Fetcherada
Death: Arena Host

Phoenix Aska, Robo-Chocobo, and all the others from the Halo 2 gang here on KMC.
"Headstrong"

Darth Revan
I'd say "howdy". Then to Alana I'd say, "would you die for me? Don't you ****ing lie." no expression

Err, shake their hands I guess, because that's what you do when you meet people. thumb up

Alana, Tpt, Ronny, Tela, Milla, Furryman, Irene, Jith... And knowing him that skank Deathblow would probably be tagging along furious

Clovie

Alana, Tpt, The Omega

The Tex would so be the only true diva there. diva Ushgarak would be the death of the party when he tried to crash it with his D&D group. no expression

and finally...

Ronny and "Lateralus" just because I can't get over that picture in my head of her singing it out loud in class hysterical

Dr. Strangelove

Hi my real name is _____, yes it's spelled wierd.

Give them my number as at that moment I know there not some sick 35 year old dude named Buba who gets off at pretending to be a 16 year old chick.

Shaolin Monk, hh?, Darth Revan, SlipknoT, Mr Parker, Ronny, Fearnix...others that I'm to tired to think of.

eh don't know

Shaolin Monk...baseball nerds need to stick togethergeek

F) Who would be the life of the party?

BIIIIIIIIIIGGGG

Death of the Party?

SlipknoT would have something to do with it, I know that.

Darth Revan- Rage against the Machine "Calm like a Bomb"

Fearnix- Nine Inch Nails "piggy"

Cherry Pie- Christina Agularia "dirty"

Me- Gorillaz "Sound Check (Gravity)" or Jedi Mind Tricks "Death March" in which I do would the "Ray Lewis" dance.

Silver Stardust
I feel so loved...you mention me like 4 times blushing

Cinemaddiction

"I'M DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBLE!."

Debate.

Namely Austin, Mr. Zero, Evil Dead, BackFire, SlipknoT, Eggmayo, Solo, and the rest of the KMC Horror forum and DVD Talk crews. Thems muh niggaz.

RagesRemorse. He comes off as incredibly misanthropic and anti-social. No offense.

BackFire or Mane.

Life would be Tex, naturally. Perhaps Syren. Death would be yours truely.

and finally...

Mr. Zero, ushered in with Denis Leary's "I'm An Ass-hole".

Syren

OMFG, you're even more fabulous in the flesh flirt

That information is so classified.

Scott, Lana + Mike, Shellie + Alex, Clovie, Deva, Chels + Mike, Chelle, Annie, Jithra, Sarah + Kosta and your fine self happy

Preston.... just an instinctive guess erm

Scott love

Life = Preston, if he turned up laughing out loud
Death = That moron Napalm

and finally...

Lana - 'She's a Lady' by Tom Jones eyes
Irene - A modified version of 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton.... changed to 'Irene', of course

Syren
Lana... we'll have our own party in March darling, and I'll sit demurely in the corner drinking soda water hypocrite

AvP
A) Hey there, I'm AvP, who are you?

B) Give them a handshake or maybe a hug

C) Misha, joining me would probably be everyone on my sig.

D) oo be loau whatever his name is

E) Misha

F) Life = Misha, Death = OO be lau

and finally...

G) I'd give an entrance theme to myself and the theme would be Shawn Michaels theme of WWF.

silver_tears
why thank you syren eyes

Syren
I assume you know what the hell I'm talking about flirt

badboy2004
i think so

Syren
Are you a fabulous orgas-chick? nono Then don't speak.

badboy2004
i think avp means WWE not WWF

silver_tears
Oh snap whip2flirt1

BakaXero
so..um..who are you suppose to be?

POKE!!!!

hmm....
theres so many great strange and odd people i cant decide...

one of the mods....or tired hiker well he mite show up say something weird dissapear and come back covered in fake bombs demanding certain things...

the hyperactive psychos

well if you give me enough Alcohol i can be the life of the party
and if i get too much i can be the death of the party or not enough...

and finally...

Raz will have "god save the king"
Clovie will have "Sexy thnig"
Syren some mysterious alluring music
silver stardust the matrix theme
hmm... Dave123 the pee wee circus music ( i just want to put the theme music in....)
theres more ppl but i cant think of what fanfare to give them...

Syren
Mysterious allure? eyes

badboy2004
yeah

Mane
laughing rock Yes!

Silver Stardust
Yes, I'm so sure that you will stick out tongue laughing out loud

Syren
hypocrite

Silver Stardust
Your halo's looking a little tarnished, there, dear...

Syren
What the f**k?

angel

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

Party in March...can't wait eek!

Corran
Party in March...where?

Silver Stardust
It's a private party...you have to ask Syren if you're invited happy

dark1365
Aw crap!

Alpha Centauri
"C) Who is the most likely candidate for you to be hanging with and who would join you?

Scott, Lana + Mike, Shellie + Alex, Clovie, Deva, Chels + Mike, Chelle, Annie, Jithra, Sarah + Kosta and your fine self"

Whoa, was that directed to me? You would be hanging out with me? That's a turnaround from the other day. Thank you.

"A) What is the first thing you'd say to certain members?

"I'M DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBLE!.""

Hahahahaha! "It's not a toomar. It's not." OR "Ahm a cahp ya idiooot."

Mine:

"Well, well, well.....if it isn't "insert name" him/herself."

Shake hands/hug/***** slap.

Victor (based on real life), Revan, Def, Arac, Stardust, Shellie, Backfire, Paola, BlackC@t, Syren.

KillAll, from Comic Forum.

Syren, Stardust, BlackC@t, Revan or Def.

Life would be Syren obviously. Syren and the Syrenites (Stardust, Tears etc). All the sexies. Death: RagesRemorse.

and finally...

"Prayers For Rain"-The Cure for me. Or "Alpha Centauri"-At the Drive-In.

"Pink Panther Theme" for Corran.

"Spybreak"-Propellerheads for Def.

-AC

Silver Stardust
I'm a Syrenite? laughing That's awesome...

dark1365
What would your and friends idea entrance would be like?

Alpha Centauri
You sure are, Stardust.

I bet you would enter the party with some Charlie's Angels pose. Not you alone, the whole Syrenite clique.

-AC

Corran
Damn, I think I'm the 'entertainment' so I won't be able to enjoy myself.

Silver Stardust
*strikes a Syrenite pose*

diva

Alpha Centauri
See, even in text it radiates untold levels of charisma and sexiness.

Do that at the meet-up and it might have some mass health-affecting effect. With theme music also. 'Night Fever' by The Bee Gees or something.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak

Yo

Look at.

I'd probably follow Alpha around, since he's basically the only one who talks to me anyway.

Me.

Again, Alpha. Only one I know.

I have no idea who the life would be, but the death of the party would probably be some newb running around drunk and naked, smashing everything. Or maybe Jackie.

I'd have "Ass hole" by Denis Leary.

Alpha Centauri
"I'd probably follow Alpha around, since he's basically the only one who talks to me anyway."

Dude, you're a stalker!? I KNEW IT!!!

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Oh. Shit. *runs*

Silver Stardust
laughing

Syren
I have Syrenites?? cry

Alpha Centauri
Yes, yes you do.

-AC

Syren
Who?? I want an unbiased perceptionbig grin

Alpha Centauri
I'm no longer biased, nor am I a Syrenite.

Just making fun and joking around.

-AC

chelsea17

Whoa, it's you...in person eek!

Do you really want to know

Lana, Shellie, Clovie, Deva, Mike, Syren, AVP

Clovers, but I love her anywayswink

Mike, of course

Life-probably Scott.....death-not sure

no idea

Silver Stardust
Irene and I...aka the two Silvers laughing out loud

Clovie
bump.

for a change happy

everyone says i wouldn't come. they wish sad

dark1365
I'd appreciate it if you could come.

Alpha Centauri
I love the way my threads miraculously come back from the dead.

-AC

Agent 69
I will bring the dip

Dregh
Nobody included me on their "hangin out list". But its ok, I can take it big grin

Dregh
I'll make my list later

Clovie
it wasn't misterious ninja

dave123
I'd want you there, clovs happy

Clovie
you would be to busy with someone else to even notice if i was there or not seer

Da Moose
I promise you that I would not hog Dave THAT much Clover....all I want is one slow dance with him. stick out tongue

Clovie
not THAT much, huh? shifty

Da Moose
Scouts honour dear, he will be free to talk to you the rest of the night. One of the things on my to do list before I die is dance with Dave...

Clovie
glad to hear it, though accordning to what you've just said i think i would prefer you not to dance with him... sad

Da Moose
laughing out loud Well, yeah, in a round about way...I suppose...

But I don't plan on dying for a long time.

Clovie
good you don't.

dave123
I'd do the lambada with moose then I'd totally go looking for you clovs eek!

silver_tears
I see how it is Scott, I thought we had something schmoll

Dregh
I could do Tango. rofl

Clovie
and not finding, huh?

Da Moose
Nice...Latin Heat with Dave...I can handle that.

Da Moose
But we do darlin, we do. I call out your name no matter WHO I'm with.

dave123
you do? eek! i thought that was just my echo last night embarrasment

Da Moose
cry

I'm so sorry mate...God I feel stupid now...

But I did call today...that's gotta count for SOMETHING!

Silver Stardust
Well, Clovie had BETTER come...yes

Clovie
everyone will get busy with them selves and won't actually notice i wasn't there erm

dave123
don't be silly cry if moose didn't turn up, I'd notice, but I wouldn't care stick out tongue

if you didn't turn up it just wouldn't be the same sad

Silver Stardust
Kerry, Chels, and myself would be sure to find you and make you hang out with us yes queen

Clovie
i'm not so sure confused

yes...you would notice a week later recalling who came and you'd got suprised i didn't erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.