Hot and Steamy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
What do you think about Saunas and/or steam rooms? Do you really think these are effective and worth the discomfort?

Bardock42
I like being in them for some time, I wouldn't do it if I wouldn'T think I got anythingg from it. What effects are you talking aboot by the way?

Lara
its de-toxifying, clears your skin and air ways. but I cant go in them because of the humidity, I have asthma remember G.

Bardock42
oh wait there are actually even more pros to them? that is good, is it not?

Lara
yes. its really good if you have a cold. and they haelp you lose weight.

ladygrim
Corran are u sexually frustrated as most of ur threads are related to the subject

Lara
PML! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

ladygrim
big grin

Lara
but of course it must be true! LG. yes

ladygrim
i has to be

Lara
well lets look at it this way, would he still behave like tis if he wasnt? likelyhood of it is that he would just not quite to such an extent.

Darth Revan
They don't actually help you lose weight, they just make you look thinner temporarily. They put these thick rubber things called "sweat collars" on some horses necks to make them appear to be in better shape for a while, but they don't actually lose weight as a result.

Lara
ok smart arse! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.