Dirty DVD's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
:P

Nooo, not that roll eyes (sarcastic), I dropped a new DVD today in a muddy puddle, what is the most effective way of cleaning these so as not to ruin them?

Bardock42
Buy a new one yes

Arsenal
I like dirty DVDs.

Lara
um..... a damp tissue! have you completely gone mad this time G.?

Clavis
this is such a random thread eek!

Lara
you said it! but then again Corran is quite random anyhow.

Corran
Thanks K!

lil bitchiness
G, you get your warning now about the threads zorro Consider this it.

Corran
Ummm, these aren't even the tip of the iceberg, wait until you see the real stuff stick out tongue

GCG
im a G with a C and another G

but i dont know who this G is ; what i do know is a recurring double sensed thread has reappered

Lara
no worries G.

GCG: eh?

SlipknoT
soak it in warm water

mechmoggy
You should find lots of damp tissues next to your bed... whistle

Arsenal
Yes, from wiping off your wet pussy.

Lara
laughing out loudsmoke

Dazzler619
Maybe by cleaning them with dvd wipes like they have for music cd's

Jackie Malfoy
You are on the right track on the tissue part but it can't be wet if it is touching something like a dirty cd.I hope it works!JM laughing

DuronKiller
with soap, water and a towel... i do this when my dirty dvds work no more... roll eyes (sarcastic)
but be aware... in some soaps are small crumbs (for more effective cleaning).... you mustnt use those! if the mudd dried already and it wont fell off, soak the dvd in a bucket of water...
you see... ive got experience with dirty dvds wink laughing

The Tired Hiker
Funny guy, Corran. *goes to find other misleading threads to enjoy and read at own leisure*

Cinemaddiction
Why were you walking around outside with a DVD outside of its case is the better question.

May as well buy a new copy of the DVD because mud has sand, and if you go about trying to wipe it off, you'll just gouge the disc, and ruin it.

Mr Wiggles
well, i used to use milk on a Q-tip, always worked, but you can just spit on it smile

Mane
Why cant you lighty runs some water on it?

Corran
The DVD was in it's case but there was so much mud that it as submerged and the muddy water got inside the case sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.