Snake VS Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leon s.kenedy
who is the best one? DANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ rock

Robo-Chocobo
listen bub. youve already created this thread once. no one responding. SO STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

dave123
closed t'other.... let's see how this goes

JKozzy
rolleyes4

SaTsuJiN
dante.. end of thread :P

KidRock
SNAKE

ZomBiE_HunTER
I really like both of them but if they really were going to fight Dante would have a good chance of winning but its not impossible for Snake to win the fight.

ScarFace Clone
Snake

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I cant believe snake is even being considered.. practically the beginning of the game dante recieves rebellion by having it shoved through his entire body, handle and all.. the most pain snake has taken is probably a slap in the face from meryll

ZomBiE_HunTER
Did u even play number 3?

SaTsuJiN
No. I was terribly disappointed after playing the 2nd MGS... however I feel that dante is in a league of his own simply because he battles demons and other hellish forces, and solid snake just battles people with strange talents, which even so, they are still just earthly talents. Ive never seen solid snake fight a fiery demon with wings solo

ZomBiE_HunTER
Play number 3 then talk all the shit you want about Solid Snake.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Sry my net.

SaTsuJiN
Ew, no thanks.. buy it for me and I'll think about it stick out tongue

ZomBiE_HunTER
Then dont talk shit about Solid Snake if you dont even know what happens in number 3.

SaTsuJiN
Im inclined to believe you havent played much of DMC

ZomBiE_HunTER
I played both of them and in matter of fact I own both of them.And love both of them. smile

Maverick2364
Given Snake's limitations I think he does very well. Granted he doesn't have Dante's experiences, he still performs remarkably well and he's pretty cool.cool

ScarFace Clone
yeah in number three snake takes on some extream oppnents

SaTsuJiN
And these extreme opponents are comparible to that of demons from the nether-realm ? Im pretty sure we have to first match these opponents strengths by the adversaries they dispatch on a daily basis

Robo-Chocobo
I cna't belive anyone would even consider making a versus on this.

this isn't even A CLOSE MATCH UP. they have no similarities, nothing that makes them similiar. not even the games. you can't compare them.

SaTsuJiN
Ugh.. finally someone agrees.. not to mention there isnt even a numerical value to tally up a winner of some kind.. another endless thread.. Please.. if you make a thread.. attach a poll so we know where the Versus is standing

ZomBiE_HunTER
Snakes fights a ghost in 3.

Aku
Dammit I can't choose they are my two favourite PS2 heros!!! It depends on the circumstances, if I had to take on thousands of guys Id be dante, but if I wanted to be cool, I'd be Snake.

ZomBiE_HunTER
They're both awesome.

Robo-Chocobo
okay lets review this logically.

looks.

Snake has a mullet.

Boo.

Dante has this creepy gothic albino look.
boo.

the winner.

Morrigan web.

SaTsuJiN
Morrigan web?... is that the darkstalkers chick? lol
and I prolly woulda got MGS3.. but I bought re4 instead stick out tongue

ZomBiE_HunTER
I think hes talking about a host on a show call X Play.

Robo-Chocobo
I HATE.... ADAM SESSLER!!! WHY DOES HE GET TO BE ON A SHOW ABOUT VIDEO GAMES WHERE HE RVIEWS VIDEO GAMES!!! I KNOW EVERY MAJOR DEVELOPER RELEASE IN THE LAST 20 YEARS!! why does he get to hang out with morrigan web...

ZomBiE_HunTER
I love that comercial.LOL

AdventChild
although snake is pretty incredible and a respectable character dante has this one.... sry zombie but dante takes it....snake isn't even in a comparison...

Draco69
Duh. I can't believe someone actually posted this.

ZomBiE_HunTER
So what if if they post it.Its not like its going to kill sum1 damn if u dont lik sumthing then just shut up about it.

Draco69
You're just pouting because Dante wins and you know it. smile

ZomBiE_HunTER
What are u talking about?All I say was that its his opinion and if u dont like it shut up I neverd said that I dont agree with his opinion so
get ur facts straight.

Draco69
I actually don't really care. You seem to think that Snake because he fought a ghost. I think Dante will win because he's a demon with an incredible healing factor and satanic powers. It's really no contest.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I DONT ****ING CARE WHO WOULD WIN SO GO AHEAD AND KEEP SAYING ALL THIS SHIT BECAUSE I DONT ****ING CARE.AND THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT JACKASS!

Draco69
My oh my you're in angry mood today. What happened? Just do what I do when I'm in a bad mood. Play Grand Theft Auto and kill everyone in sight. It's a huge stress reliever. smile

ZomBiE_HunTER
I'm sry bro I should have watch my temper things aint going to good right now.

Draco69
S'okay.

AdventChild
?i have one question? i u don't care who wins zombie then why were you defending snake?

ZomBiE_HunTER
how am i defending snake.

ScarFace Clone
I would defend Snake. Snake is the best!

Draco69
Not against Dante.

AdventChild
Dante has snake beat...don't get me wrong snake is a hella tight character but in a v.s match agaisnt dante...Dante

Jason420
of ourse dante would win hes stronger than snake and he is part demon plus he knows how to use a giant sword and there is no way snake would even scratch dante

ScarFace Clone
if u played mgs3 you would know that a sniper rifle is better then a sword. and snake would deffenatly have the element of surprise

Draco69
A sniper rifle against the Sparda sword. Yeah, right. What surprise? Snake gets to hide in a tree while Dante counts to ten? Snake is human with human strength and reflexes. Dante is a demon with lightining fast reflexes and massive strength. It's no contest. Any thing that Snake does to Dante will be shrugged off like so.

AdventChild
A sniper rifle against the Sparda sword. Yeah, right. What surprise? Snake gets to hide in a tree while Dante counts to ten? Snake is human with human strength and reflexes.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
It's only common sense Dante would win!

ZomBiE_HunTER
Dante is super strong but hes not impossible to kill.

Draco69
A few bullets is not going to hurt him. He can also just change into his Sparda/demon-winged form to kick butt. All that Dante requires is one hit. Dante wins. Period.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I nevered said anything about guns im talking about the metal gear Ray Snake get in one of them thingss and thats when the action begins.

SaTsuJiN
lol.... techniques from the beyond against common weaponry..
and you really cant reverse that logic on dante because in his pistol description.. ebony and ivory fire "magic" bullets stick out tongue

Draco69
The powers of hell and sorcery vs. some modern-day assault weapons.

Dante wins. Duh.

ScarFace Clone
human reflexes, lol do u play mgs? in 2 he dodges a bullet that is prety good reflexes to me!

AdventChild
crap...good point about MG Ray.... damn....i'm havin second thoughts now...Nukes or a half deamon man....NUKES...

Euripides
This thread is a joke right? So what if Snake can dodge bullets. Highly trained soldiers can dodge bullets too. Dante is on a completely different level than Snake. This is not a challenge to Dante. It's an insult.

The MG Ray is a formidable weapon but Dante isn't going to stand still and let it hit him. Dante dodges the weapon blast with his demon reflexes and speed and cuts off Snake's arm.

Dante kicks Snake's butt.

SaTsuJiN
precisely

ZomBiE_HunTER
Tanks and regular Helicopters can hurt Dante.

Euripides
Snake ain't gettin to a tank or helicopter.

AdventChild
that's rite he's gettin in MG Ray..

Euripides
Which Dante will just evade and slaughter Snake.

Robo-Chocobo
why can't people just let this die?

AdventChild
there's always a pesimist in the group....Nukes agaist dante ...common sense says nukes!

ZomBiE_HunTER
We're just having fun

Euripides
By the time Snake thinks the word "nuke", he's already been dismembered into a thousand pieces.

Draco69
True.

Zen2nd
Doesn't Dante have a grenade launcher, shotgun and pistols which don't run out of ammo?
I suppose Dante could just grab Snake and jump off a cliff, Dante would survive the fall no problem.
And the whole turning demon and sprouting wings and flying thing with purple lighting attacks and so on.

A match againts Dante would be Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. Nearly the same skills but Ryu lacks gun power

Draco69
Yes has all these things but some people insist that Snake could win because he fought a ghost and has a MG Ray. It's quite ridiculous.

Jason420
me and my friend drew a comic book last year ryu vs dante of course dante whips his ass oh and whoever made this thread needs to not be so stupid this thread was a dumb idea somebody needs to shut this down.......ya know what as a matter of fact dont shut it down i like seeing these people act like idiots and talking about something thats so obvious and one of the dumbest match ups ever!!! LOL quite funny plus the snake fanboys are taking this so serious and trying so hard to defend snake and its pointless laughing

ZomBiE_HunTER
He didnt really fight a ghost.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Its hilarious!!!! laughing laughing

FallenArchAngel
Dante would kick Snakes but to high heaven

AdventChild
nukes+dante=Nukes end of thread!

b-dan
dante would kike his asss make a fair fight a mortal vs a half demon but vrigil is better than dante dmc3 rules i got devil trigger yay!!!!! Happy Dance

b-dan
dante has killed the devils son all snake dose is sneak around if u wanna see dantes true power i sugjest u rent dmc3 (devil may cry 3) and see his ture power go to this site and to go movie and see him kike ass it will help diced who the victor will be http://www.capcom.com/dmc3/

b-dan
Originally posted by ZomBiE_HunTER
Play number 3 then talk all the shit you want about Solid Snake. play number 3 for devil may cry bud and see what dante can do

ZomBiE_HunTER
I own the game.

ScarFace Clone
i have mgs:3 as well snake will kick his ass

Zen2nd
i have mgs:3 as well snake will kick his ass

How is Snake going to beat a person who has had a sword through him and survive with no damage done at all.

Snake wouldn't have a chance so just leave it.

AdventChild
i'm sry i change my mind...Dante...DMC3 was just too much...Snake love ya but Dante takes this one....

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by ScarFace Clone
human reflexes, lol do u play mgs? in 2 he dodges a bullet that is prety good reflexes to me!

U sniffin' crack my man.
He didnt really dodge them.He just kinda walk out of the path of the bullets.Dante would win.DMC3 he slides on demons shootin them sponatanly.Be serious

AdventChild
Dante is incredible....Dante wins this one...

Ketchuptome
Yep

Lord Ryugen
This thread can't even be considered as a joke. Dante won't even break a sweat. Let me put things in perspective. Firstly Snake didn't fight the Sorrow in MGS3 he wanders through a river dodging slow moving ghosts until he reaches the Sorrow's body then he dies, you have to take a revival pill to move on, how is this a fight, really you have a fork and a revolver what's he gonna do eat him!?
Secondly the guy in MGS3 is Naked Snake aka Big Boss aka the father of Solid, Liquid and Solidus. Not Solid Snake the hero of all the other games.
Snake's fought some pretty bad dudes huh, yeah I guess Mundus the Lord of the Underworld, Nightmare, Vergil and the like are no match for a psychic with a gas mask or a bisexual Romanian who dances and throws knives.
Please go play DMC3, see what Dante could do at a younger age and tell me Snake has a hope. This is not a fight, it's not even a one sided fight, it's a massacre and Snake's the victim

AdventChild
snake's a joke...Compared to dante any way....

Lord Ryugen
Indeed he is. Once Dante finds him the fight lasts a grand total of five seconds, three of which are used up by Dante drawing his sword.

leonheartmm
sankes one of the greatest if not the greates human soldiers ever, but dante is ust way too much for even a super powerful superhuman to take,

AdventChild
you'd think this thread would be dead by now....

Lord Ryugen
It's like the Supeman vs Wolverine thread, we keep it alive just so we can rant that Snake has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

AdventChild
LOL!!!! Snowballs chance in hell!! that's funny!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Lord Ryugen
This fight is sooooo one sided it's painful to read. Hell Snake can't even resort to sniping cause Dante's HAD a bullet in the brain, he just dug it back out.

SaTsuJiN
what about like a snake vs sam fisher or one of those two vs that dude from thief : deadly shadows.. wouldnt that make more sense?

Ketchuptome
Dante would win. One attack and Snake is done.

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
what about like a snake vs sam fisher or one of those two vs that dude from thief : deadly shadows.. wouldnt that make more sense?

Yes Satsujin it would make more sense. But apparently some just hates Snake so much they're willing to pair him with someone he can't beat.

Dark Mousy
...Someone please close this thread. Comeone, this is super redicilous!. Dante can surf on Missiles like he did on DMC 3. No tank would stop him. No weapon will stop him.

Mistah DEVIL
DANTE ALL THE WAY!!

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
...Someone please close this thread. Comeone, this is super redicilous!. Dante can surf on Missiles like he did on DMC 3. No tank would stop him. No weapon will stop him.

True true.And he can stop time wit Chrono heart in DMC2

Dark Mousy
Oh yeah... The chrono heart... Good times.

And Trickster style is sweet, Dante will just dodge all the bullets with it from Snake.

SaTsuJiN
The real outcome of this battle : snake approaches dante.. dante eats some pizza... spits on the floor and leaves

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
Oh yeah... The chrono heart... Good times.

And Trickster style is sweet, Dante will just dodge all the bullets with it from Snake.

And the Quick heart in DMC2..And gunster in DMC3..
Dante is stronger in DMC3 thoughflex

Dark Mousy
True. Plus, In DMC3, in the intro theme, Dante eats pizza, about 7 demons appear around him and stick blades into him. He doesn't even move. He just sticks everyblade out of his body and continues killing the demons.

Ketchuptome
Yeah, and he does some flip win that zombie came to Dante's desk.
Then Dante starts slidin' on demons like he skatin'

ScarFace Clone
its funny that dante is justlike vamp from mgs 2 and if i am not mistaken withch i am not mistaken Raiden killed him and Raiden is not even close to snake. what do you have to say to that? nothing because you guys are nothing all you can do is get about ten people to gang up on one person. and this time that one person happened to be me and i know more then all of you!

SaTsuJiN
well. you're mistaken for thinking dante is just like vamp...

ScarFace Clone
if you can explain to me how i am wrong with truth then i will shut up!

SaTsuJiN
ok.. vamp can get killed by bullets?.. and dante cant?.. he ran a sword through his body (the rebellion blade).. then less than 10 seconds later he just walked away without a scratch.. a sword is metal, and so is a bullet.. I think that should speak for itself

ScarFace Clone
how did he die from a bullet? he died from drowning so that goes to show you that you dont have any truth because Riaden shot him right in the head and he didnt die so you are wrong again! Sorry

SaTsuJiN
lol drowning.. riight.. like that was the only battle he's ever had through the entire game.. roll eyes (sarcastic) you still havent given me any feedback about comparing dante with vamp.. instead you resort to sniveling exerpts from a nearly 3 year old ps2 game.. tsk tsk.. like I said.. they are unalike.. vamp merely has a "talent" (as all of those foxhounds n special squads do) as opposed to dante, who is a pure demon

and to answer your silly question.. vamp died 3 times during metal gear solid 2...

1: When Vamp & Fortune ignore Raiden, he comes out and shoots them, he hits Vamp in the head and Vamp dies...for a short time.

2: After his fight with Raiden in the Shell Core, he falls in that pool you can't get out from and he drowns.

3: He is shot with PSG-1 by Raiden when Vamp holds Emma and is about to kill her.

as opposed to dante.. who I have yet to hear of even dying once.. proof enough for ya? smile

Lord Ryugen
Vamp when shot in the skull for the first time is down for about an hour, Dante on the other hand stumbles two and a half steps back and gets mildly annoyed. Dante has been impaled repeatidly without effect, Vamp can't say the same. When Vamp is head shot with the PSG-1 he dies before he hits the water. Dante has went under every attack under the sun and shrugged it off. The fact that you're comparing the two Scarface is an insult to DMC

ZomBiE_HunTER
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol drowning.. riight.. like that was the only battle he's ever had through the entire game.. roll eyes (sarcastic) you still havent given me any feedback about comparing dante with vamp.. instead you resort to sniveling exerpts from a nearly 3 year old ps2 game.. tsk tsk.. like I said.. they are unalike.. vamp merely has a "talent" (as all of those foxhounds n special squads do) as opposed to dante, who is a pure demon
He isnt a pure demon just to let you know.

DarkCrawler
Raiden was so much more capable then Snake.

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by ZomBiE_HunTER
He isnt a pure demon just to let you know.

Yep. He's half demon, doesn't stop the fact that he'd stomp Snake's ass into oblivion

SaTsuJiN
even half demon is more than pure human.. which we didnt really even need to mention

Hoshi
snake is the kind of guy who never gives up and is always ready to fight to the death , and dante wass born with so much power that is impossible for him to be carefull ...
Snakes love people careless

Lord Ryugen
Dante doesn't need to be careful, he can take everything Snake can dish out. Snake can't say the same, the first time he's spotted he dies.

Hoshi
right , dante can take everything...but maybe the everything he can take is not a metal gear , a machine designed to be a mortal A-bomb laucher

ZomBiE_HunTER
Dante isnt invincible. Dante has to have a weakness all Snake has to do is find the weakness but I know hell still lose but its not impossible to kill Dante.

Lord Ryugen
First of all Dante has no specfic weaakness for Dante. Only way t kill him is to inflict massive amounts of damage to him. Snake can't do enough before Dante finds and decapitates him. And Hoshi I'll admit I havent played the original Metal Gears but when exactly in MGS1,2 or 3 did you ever get to get in a Metal Gear

ZomBiE_HunTER
Does it matter if he nevered used in Meatal Gear in the MGS series. He can still use it to kill Dante or hurt him at least.

Lord Ryugen
No he can't, the Metal Gears are bosses not weapons the player can use use. That's like me saying that Dante can set Nightmare or the Possessed Helicopter on Snake.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Its not impossible for Snake to get on Metal gear and use it. What i really want to know is the setting.

AdventChild
you can't use an enemy of the game on an other enemy

ZomBiE_HunTER
Who said so.

Lord Ryugen
You what Zombie Hunter I can't be bothered to argue so fine, if the only way for you is to give Snake a weapon he's never used in his games fine, so be it cause he's still gonna lose, and here's why.

First of all nukes, yeah a Metal Gear could kill Dante with a nuke but it won't, ya know why? Well if Snake blasts someone with a nuclear strike at point blank range he'll kill himself as well. Hmm never thought of that did we laughing

Secondly the guns and missiles, yes the guns and missiles Snake and Raiden can easily dodge. Yep I guess someone who's Snake's physical superior in every way is going to have an awful time with those roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thirdly the armour, well ya know something if you're giving Snake a walking nuclear tank he's never piloted in his life I feel justified in giving Dante the Kalina Ann, The rocket launcher he borrows from Lady in DMC three. Now since REX (MGS1) has a sensor on it's shoulder that keeps moving and Ray (MGS2) keeps opening it's mouth and screaming common sense dictates that's where you aim. And even if Dante doesn't have common sense he has the ability to dodge all of the Metal Gears attacks and keep shooting till something breaks. big grin

Well that's that argument blown out the water anyone else? laughing

Hoshi
me , i think you have never played the first metal gear , because if you did you would know that 1-snake has already piloted the metal gear and did it very well .2the metal gear armor is made to especially resist a nuclear bomb .3i think you never played the news metal gear too , because if you did you would know that the news metal gear doesnt have anymore that kind of weak point and are a lot more fast and a lot more agile

ZomBiE_HunTER
Thank You!!! Finally somebody has play all of the MGS games.

Lord Ryugen
I've played Metal Gear Solid 1,2, and 3. I haven't played the originals that came out before those though. In MGS Snake never pilots a Metal Gear, the closest he comes is when he's fighting Liquid on the wreck of REX. And I very much doubt a Metal Gear could withstand a direct blast of a nuke, and as for weaknesses well Rex (MGS1) had that sensor array on its shoulder and both were much weaker on the inside, which you see once REX's sensor is gone and whenever RAY decides to scream at the heavens. In fact only the Shagohad in MGS3 never had a weakness to begin with. You had to blow up a bridge to do that. But thats not a Metal Gear so it doesn't matter. And more agile? Man I'd of hated to of seen the originals then, you can run circles around REX and RAY, I've ended both fights with only one attack connecting. If a single man can take down at least three (Raiden fighting the RAYs) a half demon with enchanted weapons can do it as well.

Hoshi
in the first metal gear the true power metal gear is able to get hit by almost six nukes and fire a lot more , and you dont seen to have known that the true metal gear doesnt have that kind of weak point , they are just prototype , the real one wouldnt have the weak point to show as it does the ones of the game , and in the first metal gear snake does pilote the metal gear , and the name of the first of the first metal gear game is just metal gear without the solid on its name

Zen2nd
Okay Dante can just fly ontop of it and just rip Snake out of the cockpit. Plus a nuke would disable Metal Gear, do you know why? All nukes contain an EMP, Metal Gear would be disabled and usless.

Hoshi
you seen to understand , but that one of the principal metal gear system of defense

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by Hoshi
in the first metal gear the true power metal gear is able to get hit by almost six nukes and fire a lot more , and you dont seen to have known that the true metal gear doesnt have that kind of weak point , they are just prototype , the real one wouldnt have the weak point to show as it does the ones of the game , and in the first metal gear snake does pilote the metal gear , and the name of the first of the first metal gear game is just metal gear without the solid on its name

Okay so let me get this straight in Metal Gear, the original game the first ever designed Metal Gear tank gets hit by SIX nukes and doesn't take any damage. The first one Hoshi, the one all the other Metal Gears were based on, am I correct here? Cause if I have just got what you were saying then perhaps you'd care to explain how exactly Snake destroys it.

ZomBiE_HunTER
He finds the weak point.

Lord Ryugen
So if there's a weak point, how the hell would a blast that can flatten a city not damage it?

AdventChild
An odd one Hoshi is.......

A weak point Metal Gear has not....

Talking out of his ass Hoshi is..... stick out tongue

ZomBiE_HunTER
Its this whole process Snake has to go through.

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by AdventChild
An odd one Hoshi is.......

A weak point Metal Gear has not....

Talking out of his ass Hoshi is..... stick out tongue

You know I'm inclined to agree here. A Metal Gear that can take six nukes but get scrapped by one man! makes perfect sense huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hoshi
believe in what you want , but try to play the metal gear game first

Hoshi
in fact he really destroy an island to hurt metal gear , i said that snake could take dante , and that i assure you that is true , but i dont think he will , i think that probaly snake would be rip appart , even with the metal gear , the only thing that i am saying is that the fight wont be so unfair , but my vote goes for dante

Lord Ryugen
Would love to Hoshi, but I don't know the system it's on or where I'd be able to find the game short of scouring Ebay, and my college has a slight problem with students using their computers to buy things. So instead I'll ask you one simple question, you've got a whole week to come up with the answer cause I'll be away from the net during half term. So here we go, if this incredible true Metal Gear can take six nuclear strikes how does one man defeat it? Give me a belevable answer and I'll concide the point.

Hoshi
the man simply calls for that general that appears in all the others metal gears and call a little help , since the beggining of the game he is calling for big help , but the only thing that comes to help snake are ridiculous thing like small guns , but when he sees what the metal gear can do he immediately warns big boss that if he do anything they will counter attack with many nukes , in fact they dont lauch any thing in the end , but big boss said that they could launch anything they want and that the metal gear can take everything and would still be standing .The six nukes thing was because i dont really believe it could take dozens of nuke , than i reduzed the numbers . And snake is more intelligent , he call for help to destroy the island and your mission is keep running till this helps come , it was not a nuke , but it was a huge bomb that exploded the entire island but let metal gear intact , than big boss start laughing about it , but than snake said something like : The metal gear still hasnt an aquatic mode , has it? . i dont remember the words exactly , but it was something like that , than big boss stop laughing and see that the metal gear would fall into the darkest pit of the sea , and there is nothing he can do , he runs for a secure place together with gray fox but snake follow them , and when they meet each other snake burns gray fox and kill big boss , and the metal gear boss is one of the weakest one , i will ave to admit that the big boss fight is a lot more difficult

ZomBiE_HunTER
Originally posted by Hoshi
in fact he really destroy an island to hurt metal gear , i said that snake could take dante , and that i assure you that is true , but i dont think he will , i think that probaly snake would be rip appart , even with the metal gear , the only thing that i am saying is that the fight wont be so unfair , but my vote goes for dante
Thats what im trying to say also.

AdventChild
...................................This thread is stil alive? ............................................Are you freakin serious ? ..............................................Dante wins end of freakin thread!!!!!! ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ragesRemorse
Dante is whiner, i hate dante.

ScarFace Clone
It is funny how you say it took vamp an hour to came back to life when he gets shot in the head when what happens is that he gets shot Radien goes up the elevator and the vamp say right away dont worry my queen i already died once i can not die again

SaTsuJiN
I'm sorry but... this is dante vs snake... not dante vs the entire foxhound squad... or the legions of hell vs snake.... snake and dante.. thats it.. now someone vote and let this thread go where it shoulda been.. the graveyard

ScarFace Clone
but my point is that snake is way better then Radien, so if Radien can do that stuff then snake could do it with his eyes closed!

SaTsuJiN
you're saying.... that raiden can beat dante... no expression otherwise... what point did you have?

ScarFace Clone
yeah i am....Fagot fanboy! why dont you go bang Dante

ZomBiE_HunTER
LoL

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>