I just got the Legacy Collection for $90!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joe_shannon
I just bought all of the movies in the Universal Monsters Legacy Collection for $90. They were on sale at a local store.

So now I got:

Frankenstein - Legacy Collection
Wolf Man - Legacy Collection
Mummy - Legacy Collection
Dracula - Legacy Collection
Invisible Man - Legacy Collection
Creature From The Black Lagoon - Legacy Collection

There are 24 movies total in the 6 Legacy Collections.

I was lucky that the store was having a sale. I can not wait to watch every single one of them. They look really good.

Bardock42
Sounds cool

Wolfie
I got the Wolf Man Legacy Collection. I was disappointed by it. First of all, they really shouldn't have added the Van Helsing documentary in the special features.

Werewolf of London and She-Wolf of London are TERRIBLE! They aren't even the Wolf Man so why have them in it? I would have liked much better to see Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein in there. That's a much better movie.

Mane
Not much of that older stuff interests me.

dean7879
cool ...i wanna try and collect most of the hammer horror films....i love the old movies...classics

Lord_Andres
Well I do indeed respect those movies, after all they are a really big thing in cinema history, thu I dont agree on the price they are seeling them for, Frankenstein meets the wolfman has to be one of the biggest disapointments ever, they fight the same way normal people fight when they are drunk laughing out loud it was so lame

Lord_Andres
oh and Dean those legacy movies aint Hammer

Jackie Malfoy
Cool!I hope you enjoy watching them!JM

dean7879
i know yeah...i was just sayin i wanna collect all the hammer films lol

Lord_Andres
Oh hehe, Ya I hear you, I'm also a VERY big fan of your country men, Peter.C and Chris.Lee, acturly do you know if there has been some sort of boxset releast of all the most known hammer horror films? maybe remasterd sound and good DVD picture transer??

dean7879
i know there is a boxset for the hammer horror tv series(seasons)

this boxset below features 6 of the hammer horror films
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001FVEAY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
this is the only boxset i know of

Lord_Andres
Tv series? what are those movies like trimed down or something??

Mane
Mini-series or made-for-tv-movie possibly?

dean7879
mini series yeah...30 minute episodes..that sort of thing

Wolfie
Am I the only one that liked Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man? embarrasment

dean7879
i liked it too

Darth_Big_Boy
Nice score. One of these days I will grab these.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.