Superman&The Hulk&The Juggernaut VS Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
THe Hulk got so mad once he dented Onslaughts armor... Juggernaut got the crap knocked out him but with help from The hulk together who knows what he could summon up, and lets pull in superman...

Could the three defeat him? Easily? Hardly? Not even?

Cosmic Cube
Hulk destroyed, (not dented) Onlsaught's armor himself. Along with Superman and Juggenaut, Onslaught doesn't stand a chance.

IRTMU-Dragon
No he didnt... He made a dent in his armor.
Even so no one else could either.

IRTMU-Dragon
BTW, if hulk DESTROYED onslaughts armor why can he only Bend admantium... Because If I recall onslaughts armor is much stronger than it.

Swanky-Tuna
Keep in mind it was ONLY his physical form. Onslaught was still alive as an incorporal being. The whole arc was full of mistakes and loopholes but what's done is done.

Onslaught will win because only Juggernaut has any protection against telepaths and we all know how long that'll last.

IRTMU-Dragon
Yes, but against The Hulk and Superman along with Juggernaut? Im not so sure itd be THAT easy, though im betting Juggernaut would prolly go down first, but I dont think The Hulk would let Juggernaut get hurt, and superman would also be in there too...
I think its deeper than that...

Cosmic Cube
Onslaught armor is not stronger than Adamantinum. Hulk destroyed Onslaught when his Bruce Banner personality was completely removed, allowing him to exercise his infinite strength. Hulk without Burce is power incarnate. This incarnation of Hulk was unstable however, and he would have died if he and Bruce hadn't merged again. No one knows whether he could break adamantinum or not, (I doubt he could,) because he only emerged for the Onslaught Saga.

Hulk did destroy the armor.
http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/feats-of-strength.asp

IRTMU-Dragon
Cosmic, I think with your insane posting about The hulk alone being able to beat Onslaught, you now rightfully deserve the title of The Hulk Fanboy.

Cosmic Cube
Call it what you like. Did you follow the link?

IRTMU-Dragon
Yes. Who cares. I already knew hulk is super powerful. And ive already come to the fact he destroyed it, what do you think dented armor is worth?

Cosmic Cube
Is everyone who knows what they're talking about a fanboy, Dragon? Your saying that Hulk only dented the armor, but you obviously haven't read the comic. Yes, as underestimated as he is, Hulk destroyed Onslaught's physical form. It's not my opinion. I'm not saying "I think Hulk could beat Onslaught." It happened, in a Marvel Comic book. What more proof do you need?

Cosmic Cube
The armor wasn't dented. No one else could put a scratch in the armor. If your going to call me a Hulk fanboy stop bashing Hulk like you have a personal problem with him.

IRTMU-Dragon
He punched it so hard he dented it severely, thusly, making it non-useful, thusly, destroying it.

Im calling you a fanboy because your basically implying The Hulk alone could defeat Onslaught.

Cosmic Cube
You obviously haven't read the comic. He did not dent the armor, making it useless. He destroyed the armor completely, releasing Onslaught's essence. I am not stating my opinion, I am stating facts. Hulk ripped open Onslaught's armor by himself, releasing his essence. Then most of the non-mutant superheroes dove into Onslaught's energy field (though they really entered one of Franklin Richard's pocket universes), destroying his essence, releasing Charles, Nate, and Franklin. Hulk did destroy Onslaught's physical form, by himself. Why do you have such a hard time accepting this?

IRTMU-Dragon
Because, first you said destroyed, now your saying opened up...
Destroyed means completely broken and mangled and busted on the ground and can never be used against, you said first it was destroyed, now your saying he just opened it up.

Cosmic Cube
I said Hulk destroyed Onslaught's physical form. Completely, broken, and mangled, and busted on the ground, and can never be used again.

You know exactly what I meant. Hulk destroyed Onslaught's armor. Then, Onslaught's energy was destroyed by the rest of earth's non-mutant heroes.

I made everything perfectly clear, it's shown in the comic book, yet you refuse to accept the fact that Hulk destroyed Onslaught's armor by himself. What do you have against Hulk?

crazyspinz
onslaught basiacly kicked the colective ass of marvel earth, and u think adding a boyscout in tights will change that.

acourding to your logic superman juggs and hulk > avengers, xmen, FF4, excalibur and all that jazz,
nope

and hulk could only become that strong after some one with telepathic abilities totaly blocked out him sane half making him completly angry and enraged, no one here can do that so its hulk at normal strength not mindles hulk

David Duchovony
Using telepathy, he could probably deal with all three powerhouses.

Cosmic Cube
If it's Hulk at normal strength, Onslaught would win. No question about it.

Swanky-Tuna
Even if it was the bloodlusted Hulk, he could of and should of been able to do something about it considering he was also a telepath.

And yes, it would be that easy for Onslaught to win.

Dark_Juggernaut
If Onslought really wanted to win, all he'd have to do is use the same magical "writers" powers he used throughout the entire saga to create massive loopholes and inconsistanies. He'd simply write them all out of existance. The only reason ever he was ever beaten in any aspect is because he got bored of owning everyone.

Huzzah for Onsloughts stupifying effect on the writers of Marvel!

If the laws of Marvel were kept intact during this fight, and somehow Onslought and his opponents were written correctly, it'd would be this:

Onslought uses telepathy to control/trick superman and hulk to team up with him vs Juggernaut. The Juggernaut would handle things superbly (being he is immune to fatigue and cannot take physical damage PERIOD) until they decide to go for a psionic attack and begin going for his helm, at which point he's in trouble.

Somewhere in there ol Juggy might lay supes or Hulk out for a moment and try to break the others neck, probobly supes since hulk just gets angrier and it becomes difficult to keep him still for it (almost happened once, but not quite).

No matter how you slice it, someones going to be toast before Onslought is the new target of the fight. If they get ol Juggies helmet off and Onslought fries him psionicly, the other two don't stand a chance against Onsloughts psionics, and he wins. If Juggernaut SOMEHOW pulls it out his rear to kill of supes AND the Hulk before his helm gets knocked off (I'm a fanboy of Juggy but that's most likely impossible), then he gets to square off against onslaught and since Onslaught can't break the rule like he did during the hype faze of his saga, Juggy will win if he can keep his cap on, seeing as how Onslught will get tired of any useless physical victories, and Juggy can't get tired.

Basically, all hope rests on Juggernaut if Onslought can't break the rules, which by definition, will never happen, heh.

Swanky-Tuna
Onslaught doesn't need to control any of them. He can just backhand the helmets off like Nimrod did. Or possibly pierce them, I think the omni-telepaths can do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.