Tortured Kitten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmedFairy

GCG
i just dont understand why ' certain members of society ' do this . im glad the kitty survived. i heard much worse issues on cruelty to animals

hayden's minx
That's horrible. They deserve the same done to them.
This is why I think animals are better than people.
Although I don't bum animals...

charmedFairy
I dont either. They must have been seriously mental in the head or just plain evil to do this.cry

Dexx
wtf is this a joke? Do you realise how many men are dying in terrible pain the very second i will be finishing this sentence? I understand your feelings because i love animals also...but this is a little overdoing it.
the proper course of actions would've been for that station master to get out and beat the sh!t out of all of 'em.

GCG
EDUCATION:

they should bear the brunt of the law and be educated inside RSPCAs.
Give them 6 months in animal welfare society; not get beaten up

and contrary to animals, humans have morals. they differ wrong and right. animals act upon instinct. morals is a main responsability of being the most advanced species on this earth.

charmedFairy
Dexx:I understand, yea ppl are dying all the time over the world, and i agree the station manager should have done that, but this is just a little bit more to show the cruelty of alot of kids today and what they can do and what some do. Plus I love kittens and this really got to me so I wanted to post it.

One of the 15 years old got charged!

Second youth charged over kitten

22 jan05

A 15-year-old boy has been charged with aggravated cruelty after allegedly attacking a kitten at a Sydney railway station.

He joins an 18-year-old man, from Tregear in Sydney's west, who was arrested after showing up at St Marys police station late yesterday.
The man was taken to Blacktown police station where he was interviewed and charged, also with aggravated cruelty.

The 15-year-old was arrested at his Old Toongabbie home last night and questioned by Blacktown police.

A second 15-year-old boy has been questioned and released without charge. He will be subject to youth conferencing, convened by the Department of Juvenile Justice.

The kitten was attacked at Seven Hills railway station around 2.30am (AEDT) on Sunday.

Police have said it was kicked, stoned, run over by a bicycle and booted onto the train tracks.

The animal suffered serious injuries and is recuperating after being rescued by a police officer.

The 18-year-old has been granted bail and will appear in Blacktown Local Court on February 10.

The accused 15-year-old is due to appear at Cobham Children's Court on February 15.

Tptmanno1
i agree with Dexx.
This is THE most pointless thing ever.
OK the cat got beat up, like it NEVER EVER happens ANYWHERE.
God they even showed this on the news in California, and it happened in Austrailia!
They could be reporting on more important things. This is just stupid. IT shows how the media warps things to avoid talking about bigger issues.

Tex
Disgusting. Poor little kitten! cry

Those people are absolutely disgusting and deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law! thumb up

At least the little kitten will live a long happy healthy life now! smile

charmedFairy
Its the discussion forum, you come here to discuss things dont you, so I found this and posted it, sheesh I agree there are alot more important things and issues occuring, so post them too,its just a poor kitten storycry

GCG
its good you put a full stop there Tex laughing out loud

charmedFairy
Healthy,yes.Happy,nocry

SlipknoT
Why would you want to do that to a little kitten?

Storm
I read the title and decided not to read the content of this thread.

Jackie Malfoy
Those guys deserve what they get.How can they be so mean to a little kitten?JM

Ironman
if i saw that id go texas chainsaw massacar on them kittens are defenceless wat did it do to them... NOTHing thats sick

Filth
hmmm a very sickening story

Ironman
i will hit a kat or dog never i will beet them. i ll smack em but not wwe them sit there and try to kill em.

angelsflame265
Why would you do to this a kitten? Its a wonder how it survied this

Ronny
the human race disgusts me on so many levels cry the poor thing!

shellie
cryan eye for an eye...

Filth
ironman-> what the hell?

lil bitchiness
As much as i love the animals, Dexx is right.

Im glad the kitty survived, but people get tortured and killed every second. Cry for them. And for million other people who will not survive this week due to not having clean water and basic medical needs.

BlackC@t
That poor little thing!

Those teenagers should be tortured themselves!
If I were the Judge, I'd throw them in the most horrible Jail ever where they can get rammed to death!

SlipknoT
Yes but think about how many people there are on earth.

Atomic Rico
Anybody who even thinks about doing this should burn in the fiery depths of hell for all eternity

lil bitchiness
So? What does number of people have to do with anything?

SlipknoT
Im just saying I could Torture a human with less guit than if I tortured a kitten. Not that i would do either.

lil bitchiness
Thats truly sad and worrying to know. I hope people like you dont breed.

SlipknoT
I would never do anything like that though

RaventheOnly
A thousand lashes to each of them i say mad

fever red
I agree with Slipknot. There's people I'd sooner hurt than an animal.

I have to say the most disturbing thing is to imagine one of these men/boys (or the group of them) alone with a younger or weaker person...like a good female friend or sister of yours, or your geeky little brother or any child...like that two-year-old got pushed off the building? Remember that?
__Education won't cut it. This is socialization and I think it's to late to exert much external influence. You have to hope there's some internal motivation, a latent rationale or a morality, to willfully end their own experimentation with this by the time they're adults. A lot of ASPD types do "age out" of criminal behavior.

BackFire
I would aprove if they died. In fact, I hope they do.

Syren
Jesus, some of you people are absolutely barbaric. You're no f.ucking better than the people who did that to the kitten, seriously. Yes, there are deeper issues to be discussed, yes, there are more worrying things occuring everywhere all the time.... but would it hurt you even a little to show some goddamn empathy? Going on about humans being superior because of our ability to talk and show emotion, well, isn't one of our main differences the ability to empathise? Not from the looks of this thread. I'm disgusted.

Morning_Glory
cry

Storm
... makes the whole world blind.

Syren
Storm, you are so disconnected sometimes erm

An eye for an eye would only cause the whole world to be blind if everyone were as bad as everyone else.... fortunately this isn't the case.

Storm
I' m aware of that.

Syren
Sorry, but I always get the feeling that you have this astonishing capability of remaining impartial to, well, everything.

Fire
hehe She's absolutely not Syren. If you think that you don't know her very well

LOL I'm more impartial than Storm. and she's right an eye for an eye is bad in any situation

BlackC@t
Animals do love humans! mad

Syren
I never claimed to know her well, I simply said she seems to have the knack of remaining impartial. I wasn't insulting her, rather commending her.... and I didn't disagree with her comment on the whole world turning blind, I simply said that luckily not everyone's as bad as the scum of the earth. Where did we clash again?

yerssot
what's eating them then? wink

Fire
I know you weren't insulting her Syren. I just corrected you. Sorry if it came across hostile wasn't my intention.

A4E
well yeah, but if u think about it us humans are not defenceless an eight year old kitten is, so what slipknot means (or i think he/she does) is that he wouldnt feel so guilty torturing someone who he knows is not defenceless, when an eight month old kitten is.

A4E
yes

Syren
Ok hun thumb up

sailormoon
I'm glad the kitty lived, it's one hell of a cat for living after being run over anyway! yes

Syren
Yay, praise to the pussy cat's inner strength toot

A4E
LOL

ladygrim
god some people are complit gits ... we shud find them and what they did to the cat and do it to them ...

PVS
wtf? so nobody can sympathise with a tortured animal because there are people
suffering? to feel pity for this kitten is disgusting? what a bunch of self righteous crap. just because someone takes a moment to post/read this and feels saddened or disturbed by it doesnt mean they dont care for their fellow humans. jesus tapdancing christ some of you need to chill out, and quit judging others.

anyway, this type of behavior is a direct result of child abuse. its textbook psychology. these kids were not just some average teens who just decided to
skip bowling and torture an innocent creature. this mentality was inflicted upon them...and someday unfortunately they will breed and make more monsters sad
its a vicious cycle.

im not trying to excuse them though...these kids do need to face justice.

Fire
I think what both Dexx and Lil were saying is that some ppl are taking this caring for an animal a bit too far. I myself agree with them. They need mental help instead of a fine and jail time

Bardock42
I didn't bother reading all that. But I bet that kitten deserved top be tortured, and even if not , well maybe the torturer had fun.

Fire
What the f**k?

even if this is sarcastic, which would still not make it funny, it's f*cked up^

Bardock42
What the **** do you want. I wouldn'T torture a kitten but if someone did why should we punish him for that. And don't answer to that please (if you do I would had top read that whole thread to say something valueable.)

PVS
your attempt at humor is a complete failure. perhaps you should find more agreeable material...besides the torture of infant creatures...just a suggestion

Fire
*I'm feeling very compelled to reply to that question but I won't*

Simple answer, which has little to do with the thread, because apparently the law prohibits the torturing of animals.

Bardock42
I am not trying to be funny. I wouldn't do it and I think no one should but why do something to him. Like I like kittens and all but they we are just well stronger than them, and if they were stronger than us they would kill us too and torture us begfore (they do that to rats) So well I think no one should torture animals but if they do what do you want us to do to them and why?

Fire
as I said before Mental therapy because that's not normal behaviour and it could develop into more dangerous behaviour

Bardock42
Well that is not a conform behaviour I agree. You coul probably condition those people then since you don't want them to be the way.

Wait that is worse than torturing, you pretty much kill his charqacter, thats cool.

Syren
Oh my good f.ucking God jawdrop

You are a complete imbecile... how have I not realised this? I liked you, in fact I thought you were extremely entertaining... but what you're saying is the epitome of ignorance. If kittens were stronger than humans they would torture us? WTF?? You absolute moron. Seriously. We should not use our superior strength and (supposed superior) mentality to others' disadvantage, regardless of species. I am utterly appalled by your statements.

Syren
laughing Idiot... if it is in someone's character to torture an animal, or any creature for that matter, then it is better to kill his personality. If I ever meet you remind me to punch you.

Bardock42
I am sorry Syrenm. I diodn't say its good to torture kittens though. I just don't know if a punishment would be fair or something.

You found me entertaining, I feel flattered, the more I am hurt since you hate me now.

Bardock42
Oh well, I don't know, I don't liek people that torture animals, but is it ok for us to pun ish them? I personally thinkk that Animals are worth as much as humans, but still don't we value people of our species more?

PVS
he's just trying to be funny.
i have to believe that. if i believe for a second that he
could say such madness with a straight face...
i wont be able to sleep tonight sad

Bardock42
Oy , err sorry embarrasment

Syren
Bardock... were you, or were you not, saying those things for comedic value?

PVS
there it is again
here's the logic loophole

-people value the lives of animals, therefore they value such life above that of humans.

-solution: dont care about animals being tortured

wtf?

Bardock42
Its not funny now is it?

Ok now I try to tell you what I think

I like Cats and Animals in general, and I don't think I would hurt any if it wasn't for a really good reaseon, like saving my life.
But if someone (I persobnally think he must be an *******) tortures a kitten is it thaen ok for us (society) to pun ish him. I mean of course we can but we should decide if we really want.

Bardock42
No my logic was:

-people value the lifes of humans more than those of animals

-should we punish our fellow humans for that?

PVS
so, they tortured that kitten to express that they value the lives of humans over animals???????? and thus should not be punished!?!?!?!??

seriously dude, WTF?

Bardock42
I really like you Syren so I feel sad if you hate me but I really don't know if its ok. You know just more a philosophical question if we should punish humans for doing something to animals. I mean its not a thread to other humans, if it was I would agree.

PVS
and yes, OF COARSE the value of a single animal's life is far less than that of a human being. but by your logic, its thus worthless. i mean WOW the total lack of logic...WOW

Bardock42
You are klind of mixing my words up, please stop that I am not good in that.

ok no, they didn't they were sick ****s but we as society should we accept fellow humans that did something we didn't like like or punish them for that.

Canadian Moose
Yes.

Because something or SOMEONE is inferior to us, does that then give us the right to treat them in any manner we see fit? I just think that torturing a helpless animal, renders the individual who did it, completely devoid of human qualities. A sane, reasonble human being would not do this, only a person who is lacking chromosones would do that.

Bardock42
Dude, again, I never said that. I said it is a question if we as society stand up with fellow humans just because they are that or if we save some innocent other species.

Well first I just wanted to see how you people react, but thats now really what I think. I don't know what we should value more. I know what we do right now though

PVS
no, you are doing a fine job of that without my help

so to hell with laws right? why should anyone be punished for anything...is THAT where you're going with this? seriously, im not being sarcastic. i honestly have no idea where you are going with this, and my brain is starting to hurt.

Canadian Moose
The last part of your quote, is why I RARELY come in the GD...I always leave with a headache. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
People that lack Chromosomes are dead. Except for X0 women but anyway.

Ok anyway. Now please don't beat on the poor fascist german kid too much.

I will try to clarify.

No I think laws are important for HUMANS to live together. Now the question is should we also take the rights of animals into consideration? I know we do, I don'T mind either, this is a question though that I don't know how I would do it. Is that acceptable? So please don't get me wrong I like animals and I think that kittens should have a right to live and not being tortured. Only is it ok that we punish someone for doing something bad to a kitte, well then where do we stop, I know I tortured ants as a kid, well what should I get 3 years? Really This is not that easy as you make it. The Kitten is Cute therefore kill the guy who tortured it? Wel I don't know. I think what Fire said is iok though, mental treatment could maybe work, even though I am not sure if that is according to human rights either

Canadian Moose
I agree with you that there is a line...we kill cows and pigs for food, but there are societal norms that people in general seem to accept. Kittens are a domesticated animal, for the use of being pets. While killing an animal should not constitute killing the person, the torture of an animal, for the purpose of sick pleasure, SHOULD be dealt with. First a kitten, then a dog, then what? A baby? There is something VERY wrong with someone who does this sort of thing...

And Im not beating on you, I just answered your roiginal question.

Fire
It is not up to what I want them to be

It is up to what society wants them to be. It is generally accepted (probably by 95% of the population) tha t the torturing of animals or humans should not be allowed.

I don't see how this inflict with someone his character.

PVS
but you have to understand the mentallity behind such torture.
most kids at one point have harmed an animal simply because they didnt know
any better. one kid pulls a dogs ear and hurts it, another kid burns an ant with a magnifying glass...just stupid kids doing stupid things.

its not the same mentallity as a young adult who feels a deep hatred for all that is pure an innocent. a hatred that would lead to such cruelty. and thats what it is dude, violent hatred. were you feeling such hatred when killing those
ants? i doubt it.

Fire
even though I am not sure if that is according to human rights either

why would it be against the human rights BarDock

Arsenal
That's so f*ing sick. If I saw ANYONE do that they would be in the hospital.

MC Mike
Human superiority can ba a curse...

Syren
Bardock... I don't hate you, why would I hate you? I was simply disgusted at your apparent lack of concern for those youths' behaviour.... I've read your recent posts and I do see where you're coming from. But, as the others pointed out, there is a difference between killing for food and killing/torturing for fun and personal gratification erm A line that, although fine, shouldn't be crossed. We as a society take full advantage of our being 'top of the food chain', but when we kill animals to eat I'm certain it doesn't include the torture of them first. We don't generally play with our food big grin I do understand your point about whether you yourself should get a sentence for torturing ants, but I was the same as a child, and that's the point, we were children, cruel in our innocence and blissfully ignorant to our actions. The people who tortured that kitten for pleasure and a cheap thrill are not children, they understood full well what they were doing and that, in my opinion, is why they deserve everything they f.ucking get. And more.

Bardock42
well becqause it changes a human, if I would go to some Psychiatrist and a week later I am a totally different person its well weird, I am not sure though.

Oh yeah I know you weren'T beating me CM I just tried to Capatate some benevolence.

I mean I agree there is something really wrong with those people but still its not that big of a difference between killing cows and killing cats.

I actually think now you are right they should be punished, since they could be a threat to humans if the future.

Syren
There is a difference between killing cows and killing cats, as Scott said, cats are domesticated creatures bred specifically for rat catching and being pets... cows are bred for milk and beef.

And the people weren't simply killing that kitten, they were torturing it for FUN, for their own sick pleasure. That's the difference.

Bardock42
Well I see what you mean Syren and as someone who likes animals I'D agree but thats just my idea, is it moralically right to punish them for doing something to cats, that would mean we are the protector of animals then. Well we could say we were but it should be defined you know.

Fire
well I read the UDHR again just now and there's nothing in there against forced psychiatric help as a punishment to a crime. It's not like they brainwash you

The difference between this incident and cows being killed for food is that normally, in Belgium the opposite has been true and trialled, the cows are not subjected to more pain then necessary.

Silver Stardust
I read the article, and was simply horrified (and not just because I love cats). How could people do something like that? It's not even like the kids were young and didn't know better...they were teenagers. And by the time you get to 15-16-17 years old you KNOW that picking on someone/something defenseless is wrong. It's disgusting that these kids were torturing a kitten just for fun.

Bardock42
I don'rt see the difference beetween killing a cow or a cat but you are right torturing is a whole different thing, since it it totally unnecessary

Fire
There is no difference between killing a cow or a cat, as long as you are planning to eat that cat later on.

Syren
That's what I meant when I said we don't play with our food tongue

Bardock, I am not saying that we should appoint ourselves protectors of all that walks the earth, just that there should be no pleasurable gain in torturing animals. Do you really think there should? And as for the punishment we bestow on those who do so, well, yes, I think we should be able to. If we were to simply allow it, who's to say how it would spiral? Psychological problems are very difficult to gauge.... I certainly wouldn't be willing to risk those kitten torturers doing the same with a child erm

PVS
im sure that if they tortured a cow, they would be up on even MORE charges, as the cows are not only protected animals, but valuable property...so there

Syren
laughing out loud I was just thinking that.... no animals should be tortured, but they can be killed for food. I'm off for a cheeseburger big grin

PVS
yeah...im in the mood for some milk-fed veal laughing out loud

Bardock42
No I don'T think there should be any pleasure in killing animals.
As for the reason with the child, I agree there probably is a bigger chance that they would do that to a child or something therefore they should be stopped.

And well then its just the torturing. In Germany we have up to 5 years of jail for torturing a human. How many percent is a animal worth? Should we give 3 years or two years or just or what?

WindDancer
Poor kitten that was just unncessary. thumb down

As for humans over animals? Well, too many bad humans in this world. I stick to the animals. Animals are less violent than humans.

Of course that doesn't mean that I don't eat animals. Give me a Hamburger with bacon any day of the week.

Bardock42
But now really. Think to yourself if someone would make a thread saying a cow was tortured and post some oic of a cow. Would there anything that much of an uproar here?

Bardock42
Oh thats good WD at least I say that I stick to my species (even so I don't have a ****ing clue why)

PVS
you imply that people are hypocrites and would not care. i argue that they would indeed care. i think there would still be an uproar. why wouldnt there be?
deal with it: causing an animal to suffer just for self gratification is punishable by law. why does this concern you?

Bardock42
Cause I like to argue?

Syren
Bardock... none of us are saying that killing animals is wrong, only that torturing them for gratification alone is wrong. WHY do you have such a problem with that?? It IS wrong, it WON'T be agreed with, and you are simply prolonging this discussion for the sake of it. Why?

Bardock42
Well I agree with you, its wrong (in my opinion). I prolong this thread well cause I enjoyed it. You donT mind do you stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
bang

Torturing of anything, animal or human, is wrong. End of story.

Syren
fish

How about this fish?

Bardock42
Yeah what aboot that fish?

Syren
*whispers*

He loves it... dirty little fiend laughing out loud

Bardock42
Its like this fish you can stick in your ear and ten you can understand every language yes

Syren
jawdrop

Syren
OHH!! Babelfish laughing

Silver Stardust
laughing

Bardock42
You know? ....thats so .....sexy eek!

peterKSL
Evil only exist if one feels bad for something/someone that someone/something did unto..
something-machines?
someone-humans ect..
Example--->
Tom: I think that boy is evil, because he stole other people's cat..
Lia: No.. that was his cat.. he just took it back..

Jim: OMG.. I created an evil robot... which tears up humans...
Lex: It was just curious... you know.. robot needs time to develop logic you know..

opps.. I thought this is another philosophy forum...

Napalm
Who ever did this has got real issues

leonheartmm
whoever did this was really really sick.

Syren
Whoever did this needs to feel the heel of my stiletto in his infantile nuts mad

Silver Stardust
I'll help.

Syren
Fo' shore Miz Pimp'n Da 2nd pimp

Silver Stardust
queen bluequeen

Let's go kick some ass.

Syren
brownqueen blackqueen bluequeen purplequeen greenqueen queen

Alpha Centauri
Am I the only one who thinks that the diva smiley looks like Jessica from "Roger Rabbit"?

If you want some revenge for the cat, go watch Bullfighting. It's the best, especially when the Bull stabs the human in the leg and tosses him around like a ragdoll. Then all the man's buddies rush in and kill the bull. Idiots.

-AC

Syren
Fabulous!! I think it's a conspiracy... the bulls know exactly what they're doing... ignorant humans allowing them to run riot through villages think it's entertainment, but those sly bulls live for that moment.

Alpha Centauri
The best story was that little girl who climbed into the bear enclosure and got torn to pieces. Then they shot the bear and killed it.

That was a story worth getting pissed over.

-AC

Silver Stardust
At the zoo right by my house some dumb b!tch decided to climb a fence and try to pet a wolf, while the wolf was sleeping. The wolf bit her arm and they shot him. They should have shot the woman, I say mad

Syren
Stupud hussbag furious

Why would you climb into an animal enclosure (which, by the way, we made to keep the animals in for our own pleasure) only to tempt the instincts of said animals and then blame them?? I really do not understand the mentality.

Silver Stardust
I don't either.

The zoo was getting all sorts of threats and stuff, I was leaving school one day (my high school was right in front of the zoo) and they had cops all over because they got some package and wasn't sure what it was messed

Syren
A bomb toot

Coulda been the meat arrival.

Silver Stardust
They thought it was Anthrax because it was a white powder, but it turned out to be flour messed

Syren
hoover

Alpha Centauri
At least let the Wolf finish the meal off. Damn.

-AC

charmedFairy
Since we are not kittens or in that sense animals, it is the exact reason why we shouldnt torture animals for any reason especially just for the heck of it. They are animals, less smarter than us and we know from right and wrong. Yes, cats catch and eat mice but that is what an animal does and its the life cycle.

Syren
You never saw one of those sadistic biatches bash around the widdle mousey? sad

charmedFairy
I know its sad to see that too embarrasment i was just making my point

Jedi Priestess
Well I didnt read ANY of this thread as this kind of stuff makes me sick to my stomach and I refuse to post it let alone read it. Poor animal. sad

Syren
You just posted whistle

Puddin
yah but my old cat got killed by 3 teens.i feel horable for tha poor thing no

GCG
as i said before, we cannot compare humans with animals. we have gone way beyond that point.

What has torturing a kitten got to do with so many humans dieing around the world ?

Humans die unfairly (torture & disease) around the world due to the lack of a level playing field mainly an unbalance created by poverty a direct result for the crave of power; an unbalance created by the race of men. My point is humans have a reason for this and the reason is driven by personal ambition mostly disregarding any living thing in their path.
WE HAVE MORALS AND (SHOULD) MAKE A DIFFERENCIATION BETWEEN THE RIGHT THING AND THE WRONG THING.

Animals Kill for survival and are driven by instict. an instict which we have long forgotten. Just take a look at the Tsunamis in SE Asia: Hardly any animals died as a direct result of it. they all sensed it coming and made for the hills well before the deadly waves came crashing on land.

What about Humans ? 250,000 + perished

Afro Cheese
My cat does kill for the hell of it. All the time actually.. she goes next door to this parking lot and kills rats. Never eats them.. just tortures them for an hour or two then finishes them off.

A4E
those people are simply sick!
we should drown them while they're taking a bath and after they pass out we should hang them! and if they suvirve for 5 minutes we use the electric chair!
DIE PEOPLE WHO TORTURE ANIMALS!! DIE!!

and bardrock u gotta b kidding... no difference between killing a kitten and a cow??? we EAT cows!!! and if u eat kittens then you're sick sick

SlipknoT
Ok, so your saying because Im bigger than you I have the right to torture you? You would feel that its fair if I came up to you and broke a few of your ribs, crushed your skull, and fractured your legs? What the f**k?

Jedi Priestess
SMARTASS stick out tongue I meant open threads about these kinds of topics Sy. wink

Tptmanno1
Why are you sick if you eat a kitten? because their Cuter than cows? what makes the Kitten so exempt.
We eat baby cows, its called veal.

Afro Cheese
Haitians eat cats. Or so I'm told.

NothingInVein
oh wow poor kitty!

SlipknoT
Yea, you can get frozen packs of cats here in america, its meant as food for lage snakes but still you COULD eat them.

charmedFairy
im sorry but i could never eat a cat sick

A4E
neither could i

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>