Johnny Carson Passes Away at 79

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&e=2&u=/ap/20050123/ap_on_en_tv/obit_carson

RIP buddy.

Best talk show host ever.

hayden's minx
There goes Johhhhhhny

Dazzler619
I can't believe he's gone.79 isn't that old.Good bye Mr.Carson sad

SlipknoT
laughing

This sucks he was funny.

BasketCase
aww..RIP, Johnny

Beastro
Instead of being sad lets be happy about his life and make jokes sad

Atomic Rico
Somewhere Ed McMahon is crying

RIP Johnny

Beastro
I wonder if lettermans gonna mention it on the show.

SlipknoT
Of corse he will

Mane
No offense, but Conan is 1,000,000x cooler of a host.

Imperial_Samura
Good old Johnny, there will never be another quiet like him.

Mane
*ahemconan*

Mane
conan

Morning_Glory
there is already a thread on this ...no expression

Beastro
Conan is cooler but Johny is classic.

Morning_Glory
this should be a Conan thread - since there is already a Johnny Thread

http://film.onet.pl/_i/news/duze/c/conan_obrien_1.jpg

ElectricBugaloo
Conan is in NO WAY better than Johnny Carson. Carson was the undisputed king of late night for thirty years. He interviewed sitting presidents, he interviewed diplomats, he introduced us to dozens of great comedians like Jerry Seinfeld, Bill Cosby and George Carlin.

Conan is nowhere near the same league as Carson, as he will surely attest to himself tomorrow night, I'm sure, as will Leno and Letterman - because they all know that Carson was the best and will always be the best.

EDIT:// And I posted this a good four hours before the other thread, thank you very much.

bilbofett
Johnny was THE greatest. He is missed...... sad

WindDancer
A great entertainer indeed. He will be missed. Rest in peace Johnny.

btw-Drop that Conan BS!

shellie
Indeed the Conan post are disrespectful in here....

My condolences to his family , friends and fans...he will be missed dearly .

Rest in peace Johnny

manjaro
**** him. he has a black grandaughter he's been disowning for years. he even cut his son out of his inheretance for getting a black girl pregnant. i saw it on ET, and Inside Edition about 3 yrs ago.

so i say good riddance! racist bastard

ElectricBugaloo
...and everything on Entertainment Tonight is true.

Afro Cheese
I honestly never saw his show. Before my time.

manjaro
well yeah its true.... theyre very reputable you know. plus they showed the mother and child and interviewd the mom, and they showed pics of them posing together(mother, child, and father and stuff when they did that requisite emotional voice over.

and they were showing all the unopened christmas, birthday and get well cards(when he got sick the first time) that were marked return to sender that his g.daughter sent him. also they showed one of those tabloid journalists chasing him down after he just enjoyed a game of golf and asked him about why is he disowing her and his son and he just said no comment and ran the guy off. that i saw with my own two eyes.............sooo, agin i say **** him!...the racist bastard!

Morning_Glory
buhbye bye Johnny

SlipknoT
Bye Morny

ElectricBugaloo
Well if you can show me some evidence, maybe I'll believe you, but my searching on the internet hasn't brought up anything as of yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.