Do You Like The 70's,80's,Or 90's Comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
I enjoyed the late 80's and early 90's ones because the storylines were cool and good villains were starting to appear

Ock
What about the 60's?

Thats where it all began.

themightythor
90's thats when Todd McFarlane took over and was then fired for having too much violence in his comics.

dami wilson
it seems the 90's were cool as well, its the new century writers I simply dont get! For those on Spiderman, they're turning him into some whiping boy and way too skinny! Gosh I thought he'd grown into a man! Hasn't he got married and got seperated?

Mainstream
I liked the early to mid 90's myself.

dami wilson
its the writers that are changing the characters we've grown so much to love. I wonder what tests they have to go through to get the job. Obviously, they must brain storm on what story to write but I wish they'd get fans views on it somehow! I know PP is the teenage boy wonder but he's gone down in terms of power and speed. In one fight, he's getting hit so much by the enforcers he asks himself hat's happening to him? That sounded corny! Alright there was a guy trying to become him but man,

Keep spidey the same! Funny and fast.

Mr Parker
yeah good question.I enjoyed them all up till the point when he got married,since then spiderman has been dead to me comicwise.Huge mistake getting him married.

Dazzler619
Well hello Mr.Parker! You didn't like when Peter got married?!?!? Shame on you! LOL! J/K

Mr Parker
No I did not.the writer who made that moronic decision can go to HE double hockey sticks for that. that was the worst thing to happen in american history mad big grin big grin

I tolerated it when Gwen Stacy died which really pissed me off as well but that damn marriage was the last straw. mad

Dazzler619
Well I can see your point about Gwen Stacy's death.That was really sad.

MKL93
Yeh, i wasn't that happy when Gwen Stacy died but Peter getting married was great! And the garbage that writers were throwing at us in the 90's was...well...garbage! Pointless stories and arcs about 12 parts long with title crossovers everywhere! *shudders*. No wonder the buisness nearly had to stop! Personally, i'm a big fan of 80's stuff and the present stuff! (J. Michael Stracynski is one of the best writers i've seen!)

MayhemSymbiote
i liked spidy from 1977 to 1994-ish.
When they stared the clone saga it got stale indeed.

of course i would love to see the return of Spidercide. Just if he wasnt a clone, he would have been cooler.

fatcat22
WELL, MAYBE WE SHOULD get to become shareholders and then force things on them as to how his story should go?

Spiderman_RJ
the writer who decided spiderman to marry is mr stan lee, parker.......
and tho i liked gwen 10 times better than problematic MJ, i acepted the factt they killed,

Spiderman_RJ
with shareholder, do u mean we have to to invest on stock market of spiderman? well if then u want to press them, be ready to hold 51 por cent of spidey rights,

#1Rupert_Lover
I like all the spidey comics.
P.S. I personally think M.J.'s better than gwen. gwen really got on my nerves for some reason. I don't know why, though. she just did.

doctorstrongbad
I like most of the comics except for the clone saga. I don't think anybody liked that. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.