Raven (Titans) vs. Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams
I like this fight. Raven could hide herself inDarkness, but Pheonix is just so powerful. I like Pheonix for this, but if Raven is at her peek, it's a struggle.

freezedoom
I think I'll go with Raven. Cause her psychic powers
would probably give Phoenix a hard time.

gautam
do you guys not know the power of Pheonix.....the power would just distroy raven

Lord-of-Dreams
Perhaps. But I still don't really understand either of their powers. And I'm pretty sure that Raven is unpsi powerable (lol sorry, but y'all get it right?) So... what are her powers?

Mainstream
Raven is like the daughter of an alien Satan..I know Pheonix is powerful but I wouldn't count Raven out. Raven powers teleknesis, some telepathy, can project her soul self a black raven from her body. she can absorb emotions, alters a persons emotions too and heal people..thats the basics anyway.

Tron
Ummm, I love Raven, but she would get owned in the worse way. Raven's psychic powers? Phoenix could easily make her think she's that damn robot from Small Wonder. The Phoenix Force puts Jean in a totally different league than Raven.

Lord-of-Dreams
But I could swear that I read someplace that Raven couldn't be affected by psichic powers, so if this is true, it goes to Raven.

baddspellahl4
evil carnated raven(from when she's grown) si the most powerful form of raven. phoenix would make teen titans raven her telekinetic bit&h

Lord-of-Dreams
Well i dont care about teen R. I mean the old one.

vaya_the_elf
Phoenix would win. Although if it were just jean then Raven would win

Phoenix_Avatar9
Old Raven was just an empath, with healing abilities and the ability to project her soul self, Dark Phoenix tore her up during that TT& X-men crossover, Phoenix IV would probably win but im not sure about Raven's demonic powers, but again, Jean is now and forever a White Phoenix of the Crown, forever bonded to the phoenix Force.

stormfront13
well iam like 99% positive that raven is immune to telepathis assault

laydiiplayette
wasn't this already done?

Kento
Depends I guess....Couldn't Raven just mess with her emotions?

stormfront13
well maybe- imo raven wins

hoorayforpeepee
are you guys insane? phoenix doesn't need telepathy, she could just turn raven into a tasty philly cheese steak by altering her molecules.

even regular jean would be a match against raven. they both seem to have fairly equivelent powers, but jean isn't 19.

Thales
This is a f*cking moot subject, Phoenix (For those of us with spelling skillz) would pw0n Raven.. God, I hate when people try to put those little page-holder characters against heavy-hitters. Phoenix would melt Raven's tiny puberty-addled melon without breaking a sweat. 'Nuff said.

-fin
Thales

Lord-of-Dreams
Dude, don't bring back old, moldy, forgoten subjects. We all understand that Raven won't win. And please, don't come around and shout around and swear all over the place. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.