Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joffy
Wotcha folks.

This is my second forum that I've tried, and I'm thinking it's all good. Hope to stay around long enough to get to know all of you fine peeps, and to have some grand and kewl talks.

I have posted already on the Who Should Play Gambit thread, and I might spread out more, when I've got more time.

Nice to be here, and see you all around. smile

Joffy.

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Phoenix
Yay, another britishman! ((or woman wink))

what else do you like ((I kinda guessed Xmen bcos u mentioned Gambit))

Atlantas
Hello and welcome!

Fire
hey there enjoy your stay

Joffy
Cheers folks for ya nice reply!

I do like X-Men, and a load of other things too. LOTRs, Buffy & Angel, Firefly, most sci-fi stuff. I like to think my mind is open to everything. smile

Mr Parker
Hello and hope to see you around?

badkittykitty
well we have everything so I think you will have plenty to do wink hope you love it as much as us!

Evy_O
Welcome big grin I hope you'll like it here cheers

steely balls
ah hoy hoy

Vegeta
Welcome smile

DeNiro
Wazz up welcome and have fun

iluvpippin
hey, all the coolest ppl i know are from england, so ill prob like u!

Corran
Say goodbye to the last vestiges of your Sanity, you are now entering KMC and do so at your own risk.

rusky
Hello and welcome!

Joffy
Once again, I thank ye all for your welcome. As for my sanity? Well, I don't think I ever was sane, so I suppose I'm okay there!

I'll no doubt like youse all back, your sense of humour is top notch. smile big grin

Mr Parker
So dont I at least get a reply from my Pm message I sent you? sad

Joffy
Mr P. Can I Call ya Mr P?

I tried, but apparantly I can't reply because I don't use this forum enough. I found that out after I wrote a nicely lengthly post to your original messinge. Sorry. I hope I didn't upset you.

Is there something I'm supposed to do before I can reply to private messinges? confused

§pearhead
Yeah, get more than 15 posts

Welcome to the boards, make yourself at home cool

Mr Parker
sounds like you only need two more then to reply. smile

Joffy
Cool! Then I'll be able to reply to ya messinge, Mr P!

Er....what was the question again?! I've got the memory of a goldfish!!!
blink

Cheers Spearhead for lettin' me know! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.