Who would make the perfect Lois Lane forthe new Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manosteel
who do you think?

Indy_Knight
Courteney Cox would be ideal, I think. She is alot like Marrgo kidder from the Superman films. Whaddya think?

travesty87
Yeah Courtney Cox would be perfect.
The original Lois lane was pretty ugly though, I think. yes

MornGlory
I always thought the Lois lane that was in the films with Christopher Reeve looked like Courtney Cox

TheFilmProphet
I think we need a fresh new young version of Lois Lane in the new movie.

arniehira
Angelina Jolie!!! In that Secretarial/Journalistic look would be fine....

TheFilmProphet
Actually I disagree with that one. wink

But nice pic big grin

Darth Subjekt
Jessica alba

Paola
Jolie in Superman?

NEVER! schmoll

StarliciousStar
I agree with Courtney Cox but I also think Charisma Carpenter.
But you guys do know that its rumored Kate Bosworth got the part right?

My friend(crazy superman fan) is livid and started a petition earlier so if you feel the same please sign it.

http://petitiononline.com/notoKate/petition.html

TheFilmProphet
fear

Exactly, lol

Cipher
Charisma would be nice but I'd rather see her in a Wonder Woman movie.
Courtney is way too old for this film- they've cast cast a younger actor as Superman and it wouldn't look right.....

pr1983
courtney cox, no, jolie, no, bosworth, maybe, what about beckinsale?

BlackC@t
Courteney Cox would be pretty good as Lois Lane.

StarliciousStar
Actually in reality Courtney Cox is closer to the right age of Lois then Kate is.Lois is suppose to be in her 30's in this movie right?Kate's only 22.And I never understood why people say Kate looks mature because to me she looks 17 or 18.I guess its just me though.

I don't Angelina is good for this movie.She's an awesome actress but this doesn't seem right.

I've also seen 4 movies of Kate and she's a pretty bad actress.
Her acting in BTS got some okay reviews but she also got Horrible reviews It amazes me she was even considered.

Kate Beckinsale would be prefect to I think.She's a better actress then Kate and she looks older then Kate.

Just in my personal opinion Kate is going to ruin Lois in this movie.Kate Bosworth can not hold her own in a lead role.I would think history would show this.All her movies have bombed at the box office and she's more known as being Orlando's girlfriend then an actual actress.

Charisma or Kate Beckinsale would be great.

I also wish Evangeline Lilly wasn't busy because she's awesome to.

Ahhh why couldn't they choose an actress with the right look and some talent?? (just my opinion)

This is all just my opinion you guys.If you don't agree with what I said please just say so without jumping all over me like some people do when they disagree with someone.

MornGlory
always thought the Lois Lane looked like Courtney Cox

but isnt Kate Bosworth going to play Lois Lane... with her 2 different colored eyes?>???

Darth Subjekt
whats wrong with Jessica Alba? Besides maybe being too young....she beautiful.

DarkCrawler
And bad actress.

Paola
she is TOO good for this movie

pr1983
angelina don't deserve to be lois, she'd kill the character, still say beckinsale...

ayjay
get a hot unkown actress!

pr1983
best policy usually...

Cosmic Cube
Roseanne Barr would make a great Lois Lane. Why do they need another Superman movie anyway? Haven't there already been about 10? All of them sucked. This one can't be any different. All he's going to do is kick some loser's ass, like always and kiss Lois at the end. Why do people even go to see these?

Darth Subjekt
if you dont like it then why are you here discussing it? and why do you watch them if you dont like it?

dizzyblondegirl
the one from smallville cant remember her name though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.