Ashlee Simpson’s new show…

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandyc19
I just read about Ashlee in us weekly. Those guys at the football game were total jerks. She said she wishes the critics will pick on someone else and i agree. Do you think MTV is gonna play the boo on her show? It's on after Newlyweds again right? I hope they let her tell her side!

Mandy

The Tired Hiker
I'm sorry, but I really don't care about Ashlee Simpson. I like Bart Simpson though. erm

JKozzy
Ashlee can have my babies eek!

Lost
They should not be picking on her. nono After she stops whining the crybaby must be heard.

The Tired Hiker
So what happened? Did Ashly get caught lip syncing again?

Darth Revan
"Her side?" What do you mean? Were you wearing earplugs when you watched that? Did you even watch it at all? Are you deaf? Because all there is to "her side" is that she can't sing. She can't even scream well. I'm sorry, but that's all there is to it. Any artist who goes platinum within two days of their first album release and then puts on such an unbelieveably shitty performance deserves to get booed and slammed by the critics.

Darth Revan
No, she just put on a painfully bad performance at the Orange Bowl and completely humiliated herself. I'd prefer if she lipsynced, because it would beat what she did at that football game.

The Tired Hiker
And who's this Nick guy that always hangs out with Ashly's sister?? He seems like a real dweeb. erm

Lost
Ha! They still let her sing?

The Tired Hiker
And I think it's pretty rude that Ashley would sing right in the middle of a football game. If she's going to play football, she should focus on the game and not sing, but that's just my opinion. erm

Lost
She should have played. Then she would have broken all her little bones when getting tackled.

The Tired Hiker
Maybe she would have exploded!

SlipknoT
She is an embarrassment to the music industry.

The Tired Hiker
She is also an embarrassment to The Simpsons.

SlipknoT
She really dosent live up to her last name

Kanashimi
God the whole ****ing simpson family is retared

"quote un quote" Jessica simpson asks "Is this tuna or fish?" god retarded as fugly

SlipknoT
A fugly?

Kanashimi
tis my word such as

Ragga or shwiggety shwaa

Solo
Jessica Simpson went to Harvard.

SlipknoT
..On a field trip?

Kanashimi
XD probably

The Tired Hiker
I was talking about The Simpsons, as in Homer and Marge and Bart and all those guys.

Solo
That was a good one.

Kanashimi
ya it was lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.