Underwater Battle in Episode 3 - i think i missed something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
What is this about an underwater battle? I saw a pic of obiwan in a tank with some writing saying something about Ewan coming out of a water tank after rehearsing a battle. I think it was in a star wars mag.
ragesRemorse just reminded me of it in the other thread.

Anyway, back to the point, when/where/who does obiwan fight underwater?

smoker4
It could be one of two things! There is supposedly a scene on grevious's ship where anakin and obi are trapped in a shaft or something which is filling up with liquid of a spontaneous kind, the pics ive seen show them both in a pool of sorts. Or i've heard mention of obi fighting under water when on the run after the clones turn against him

Three Owls
It's been confirmed that we will not see a lightsaber work under water...so...it could be some other kind of battle...I guess.

Mist
I dont think the article said anything about lightsabers, it just said underwater battle.

bilbofett
Its a scene on the Trade Federation Cruiser where Palps is being held. Its a scene where they have to traverse their way thru a room that is filling up with fuel so they cannot use their lightsabers, but do have to fend off battle droids. this is in the first 20 mins of the movie, right after the opening space battle.

NoFate007
How are they gonna fight them off without lightsabers? That'd be cool to see a Force Push in the water, and the ripples and stuff.

bilbofett
Not sure how they do it, but will be fun to see!!!

Obiwalker08
It might look like chapter 5 (the one with fisto) in the clone wars.

Torik_Shai
I'm pretty sure one of those scenes has already been cut from the movie but I'm not sure which one.

Ben-Kenobi
I Think the scene your talking about is the battle in grevious's ship were obi-wan and anakin and palpatine are trying to escape threw a fuel tank or something such as that but the room begins to fill up with fuel and they have to get out of it im not sure which it is but its somthing like that

bilbofett
Yes one underwater scene has been cut, but we dont know which one, They shot two or three....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.