Human Torch vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThaWhiteShadow
well?

Mainstream
I'm going with Thing.

muffin man
johnny.
I have a friend called johnny hes short.
don't talk about the whole my friend bit. it true.
anyone whos real name johnny.
mines on my sig if you look carefully.

Mainstream
you think Torch will win because your buddy name is Johnny?

muffin man
no I was just being random.
if think he will win because he'll get ben (wait thats my name) to jump off a building.
wait maybe I should switch?
nah.

Mainstream
you should switch bro.

who?-kid
Torch should win, but he's stupid lol.

muffin man
whos stupid?

who?-kid
Torch of course, much too cocky. Not exactly a great thinker while fighting...

muffin man
he's cocky but not dumb

Mainstream
yeah torch is pretty smart..not spiderman smart..but smart.

muffin man
about average IQ

Scoobless
torch would fry the thing........... did you see him win all those matches in "contest of champions 2" he beat she hulk by just standing there and giving her heat stroke......... and no............ i'm not being crude

Havoc470
thing isnt she-hulk, i dont even think thing could get burned lol

Scoobless
he can....... he's got a tolerance to a certain point but torch can go way beyond that while still staying out of reach

Maelstrom
Thing could throw a city at him before he reached the level of defeat.
I like Things chances. Just hope he remembers to keep his mouth shut.

Havoc470
how can he stay on thing long enough to pass his tolerence while keeping his distance, ben isnt just gonna stand there and let johnny fry him

thing would knock torch out when he finally gets annoyed

Scoobless
torch doesn't have to get that close to fry him, he can generate thousands of degrees over distance and it wouldn't take him much time at all to go past things safety levels

Swanky-Tuna
I'm surprised nobody's said Human Torch would use his nova blast like he uses it every day.

I think Thing can pull it off. He's got MOXIE.

Scoobless
who is this moxie and what are her capabilities? how did the thing get her? would she be willing to help and most importantly ........... does she have a sister?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.