wolverine vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThaWhiteShadow
I think if Johhny stayed flying he can take it, but wolverine has caught him out of the air before

dami wilson
Touch would win. I once saw him produce a min nuclear explosion in the FF series.. He can simply stay high in the air and fry wolvie's body till only the adamantum remains so where will the healing factor come from? Also, he can just fry his heart or eyeballs out. All from long distance. Nough said!

who?-kid
Torch wins, but if I were him, I would keep my distance.

Havoc470
torch isnt a pyrokinetic, he cant fry wolvies heart from a distance, producing a mini-nuclear explosion is probably the stupidest thing i've ever seen the human torch do

johnny would get in alot of hits and wolvie wouldnt get much in, but people tend to stop fighting when they notice they arent hurting eachother very much lol......wolvie would just heal and johnny would just keep his distance heh

Maelstrom
Flights important but you can't take away that Wolverine has that hunting ability any more than you can take away Torch's flight. Wolverine would find a way to lay in wait like a preadator at the bottom of the ocean. He would put himself within strikeing distance and pounce.

Zahit
In no holds barred fight.....not even close.....Torch.
He can unleash his "nova burst" which is his highest possible
output of heat....it would incinerate everything in a 900 ft. diameter.
The exact temperature of that is like the heat pulse of a nuke.
In fact, very few beings in the Marvel Universe would survive this attack.
blowup

Scoobless
it'd end up with a sizzling clawed skeleton and a smiling johnny storm

Lord-of-Dreams
What a fight! Go wolverine!!! He could certainly survive a mini nuke! My reasoning:: He's survived a full scale nuke! Or is this nuke special?? lol.

Zahit
hysterical

IRTMU-Dragon
Soon as he fries up that wolfs heart, its all over.

full scale nuke... AHAHAHA... one comic...
AHAHA!

Scoobless
wolv could not survive a nuke.......... it'd knock all the flesh from his bones and melt his organs

Lord-of-Dreams
But he has. In the... ok so I forget the series... dammit

IRTMU-Dragon
He did survive a nuke... ONCE... But that was a gay fan-based comic anyways.

Lord-of-Dreams
Really? Ok. That kinda kills my arguement... But once don'tmatter. It'sonly happened once. Orwas he once killed by a nuke?

Scoobless
well i never read........... and i think i'm glad............... surviving a nuke OMG........... next thing we'll find out is that colossus isn't dead and the avengers disassembled.........

Lord-of-Dreams
lol scoobless. Life is just so fast... This is gonna go to the more intelligent fighter, which is why I'm calling it another Wolverine production.

baddspellahl4
torch no contest

muffin man
johnny

Mainstream
Wolverine gets roasted..Johnny better stay out of Logan reach though.

Napalm
Johnny would fry wolvi like a bug

Mainstream
a hairy angry bug.

Zahit
Oh, yeah right.....like that'll ever happen.....

Only Bucky, The Parkers, and Colossus die forever!

Scoobless
and captain mar-vell

Black Adam
I give this to the Human Torch.

Thunderstrike
Torch turns him into Canadian Bacon.

soleran30
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
lol scoobless. Life is just so fast... This is gonna go to the more intelligent fighter, which is why I'm calling it another Wolverine production.

Wow let me see where does Wolverine hate come from...............................................yeah Wolveriine SHOULD win this not easily or anything but he could and should win

spetznaz
Originally posted by soleran30
Wow let me see where does Wolverine hate come from...............................................yeah Wolveriine SHOULD win this not easily or anything but he could and should win

I think you are being sarcastic, but in the slight chance you are actually serious let me ask you this: How would Wolverine be able to defeat the Torch?

Answer that and I'll believe you (maybe). Just make sure no PIS is involved (e.g. the Torch lands, flames off, and waits for Wolvie to come on by and stick him with his metal skewers).
How would Wolverine be able to even hurt the Torch without a liberal dose of 'WTF' PIS thrown in?

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
I give this to the Human Torch.

Well no sh*t Sherlock. laughing

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing laughing laughing

The Fake Macoy
Well, really I don't see how Wolverine could touch the Torch without getting fried. The best Wolverine could hope for would be that they both get killed.

outarddwarf
in Venom: Run wolverine survives Having all the flesh on his bones decintigrated by some alien tech and then upon healing partially gets hit by a nuke.

Which is complete and utter BullSh*t but...

torch wins.

badabing
Originally posted by outarddwarf
in Venom: Run wolverine survives Having all the flesh on his bones decintigrated by some alien tech and then upon healing partially gets hit by a nuke.

Which is complete and utter BullSh*t but...

torch wins.
I don't know, that sounds feasible. laughing laughing laughing

MuffinmanMike

I respectfully disagree. Torch can fly out of his reach and just blast him till he gives out due to heat exhaustion. He doesn't even need to hit him with a Nova Flare.

As for the Wolvie hate? It's Wolverine8888. He's turned every non-Wolverine fan into Wolverines enemy. Thanks to that douche, no one will ever see a Wovlerine scan and go "Oh hey that's cool".

batdude123
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
I respectfully disagree. Torch can fly out of his reach and just blast him till he gives out due to heat exhaustion. He doesn't even need to hit him with a Nova Flare.

As for the Wolvie hate? It's Wolverine8888. He's turned every non-Wolverine fan into Wolverines enemy. Thanks to that douche, no one will ever see a Wovlerine scan and go "Oh hey that's cool".

I agree, and btw, he was bein' sarcastic.

soleran30
I agree, and btw, he was bein' sarcastic.

Hey the joker in my sig has something for you batdude123!

Wolverine COULD easily dodge the torch EASILY then cut him. The End

batdude123
Hey the joker in my sig has something for you batdude123!

Wolverine COULD easily dodge the torch EASILY then cut him. The End

Actually I think Wolverine would just beat him to death with his boner. laughing laughing out loud

MuffinmanMike
Actually I think Wolverine would just beat him to death with his boner. laughing laughing out loud

Man the Joker would beat them both. His boners are the most spectular of boners! His boners are so big, they make women choke!

batdude123
Man the Joker would beat them both. His boners are the most spectular of boners! His boners are so big, they make women choke!

laughing

spetznaz

That's true.
I for one know that I used to adore Logan ......until a certain 'someone' started saying that he could beat the likes of Namor, Wonderwoman and Superman.
Nowadays Wolverine simply elicits disgust.

meep-meep
Somebody please explain to me why this is a debatable topic...I'm serious.

DarkCrawler
Human Torch can heat his body to the level that bullets melt before they hit him. Wolverine couldn't get close.

Tshern
Wolverine is also known to have a little problems with flying...

Black Adam
???

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/3245/jiglle2ib.gif

TheKahn
???

blink

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
blink

I was bored and felt like showing that gif.

one of my favorites. Don't know why really....

batdude123
???

What's with the fat kid? stick out tongue

steverules
???

He he look at the little fat kid dance. He want's money to buy a mars bar maybe. laughing out loud

batdude123
^ Or a bucket o' lard. laughing

steverules
He remind's of this year 7 at school, if you give him like 2p he start's dancing. Willrules kept giving him 2p so that he would dance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.