Holy Shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I wanted to see Modest Mouse on Saturday but it costs a hundred and twenty ****ing bucks no expression

What a ripoff. Unless they are spectacular live or something, but I haven't heard that.

Morning_Glory
thats riduculous how much concert tickets cost

I wanted to see Jerry Seinfeld about 2 months ago -he was doing stand up, thinking it wouldn't cost very much./... but the cheapest tickets were $225 - and those were the cheap seats mad

Darth Revan
What makes even less sense is that my friend went to see Green Day a couple months ago for fifteen bucks. no expression You'd think that since Green Day have been around longer and are more well known, they'd charge more...?

ElectricBugaloo
Where was the show at (for Modest Mouse)

I saw them for free on Austin City Limits last night...and they wren't all that good.

Morning_Glory
i remember when I had the chance to see Green Day-when I was in High School - in 1996 - one ticket was about $80

and that was a lot for me in highschool...

$15 thats cool!

Silver Stardust
$120...damn...

I was going to go to see Something Corporate last night (had to work though mad ) and tickets were like $16.

Darth Revan
EB> It's at the McDonald theater... Fairly nice place but it only seats about 600-maybe 700 at the most.

GABRIEL05
You'de be better off going to see an Opera or something man, or a really good jazz show. $120 for that bullshit?? You've got to be kiddin~!

SlipknoT
I just bought tickets to go see Slipknot on March 6th and they were only $33

Mane
I paid $35 for Linkin Park tickets last March.

Deathblow
Thats so not worth it, especially as it's only Modest Mouse. I just recently bought tickets to see Porcupine Tree, and that was only $60 for two tickets to see a much, much better band.

Korri
omfg that truely is a ripp off!

Ronny
green day? for 15 ****ing bucks no expression

thats like... cheap sex eek!

Darth Revan
I know... And plus there are a lot of places that have great, free music on a regular basis. TBH I'd much rather see the Symphony than pay that much money for a less than good show.

Tptmanno1
yea,
That kinda blows,
Stupid greedy people.....

ElectricBugaloo
I spent $45 on three tickets to see The Hives. Do the math.

The most I've spent on a concert was Tool, $45 for a ticket. Not worth it.

tabby999
really! what made the show weak?

the most i've spent on tickets is $110 for my Big Day Out tickets, but thats a fiestival so...
for a show, $60 for Korn/Fear Factory/Static X/Sunk Loto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.